Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) (99293 Views)

Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by SojiCash(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Your conscience is the main thing don't believe in going to church as for me pray at home talk to your God in your own way... Am out
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by expert234: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Why is she now exposing her church like this? As a worker hadn't she been told the rules that guide being a worker? Is she looking for pity or what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by eagleae7(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
God help you

Attention seekers everywhere (smh4u), am sure u'll get all the attention you want.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Benedict1989: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
don't C nothing wrong with the dress

1 Like

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Ellabae(f): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Noting wrong with the dress. My opinion though
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by loluadebayo: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
the girl already said what's wrong with the gown by herself. it's short and figure hugging not like they told her. so nothing's wrong with what they did lol

1 Like

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by tragergeorge(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
eyeview:
I tot rccg workers have their uniform. You should be in it
to tell you say she just wan put people for talk

1 Like

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by lereinter(m): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
idontbelief

maybe u offended the pastor wife

cos I ve seen worst in rccg
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
I am not understanding
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by stevenakp(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lies!!!!!!

why did she censor her face on the gown and revealed it on DP.....is that not foolish ?

besides there is nothing wrong with the dress but as a worker there is something wrong with her dress.

she should've known workers are not allowed to put on such or did she join the church workers yesterday ?
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by MTKbudapest(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
slaying to the church grin

1 Like

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Reelmii: 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
I can understand better if the department she is in has a uniform and the pastor was offended she wore something else but eben in tha case the least the pastor Could have done was to talk politely to her about it,she might have her reasons or he might get angry and not make her participate in the department for the service.
but disgracing and sending her home was extremely wrong enen Jesus would not do dat. we Christian really need to check our lives from time to time and that is why wen we pray it seems like nothing is happening. IT IS WELL MY SIS

1 Like

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Aloft: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Covering ur face in d oda pix and showing us ur slay-queen � face to the left, begs the question if what u are saying is quite genuine. However if truly dis was d gown u wore to church today, is either d leader in question is an extremist or doesn’t want your future husband to locate you wink
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
It's among of there usual dressing, not surprising.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by AreaFada2: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Well my dear, there are many churches out there na. Find another one. Christ Embassy will welcome you.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Reelmii: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
darlingnuel:
Lies. The attention seeker is indirectly marketing herself (probably with someone else's pix). That figure may not even be hers: she censored her face but revealed it on dp.
the skin colour looks different, the picture on the DP looks lighter abii na my eye
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
There's nothing wrong with this dress. Absolutely nothing!

I think the pastor has some issues he's yet to resolve.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Reelmii: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Rosebloom:
what's the point of the post?

For people to make disparaging remarks about the church?

To get people to support her?

Abi for what exactly?

forcu too pity her and tell her to stop attending the church or better still turn to a muslim
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by LivelyB: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
You are blessed for this comment..
Rosebloom:
what's the point of the post?

For people to make disparaging remarks about the church?

To get people to support her?

Abi for what exactly?

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Nehemiah11(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
So
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by casted81: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
If she's truly a worker she shld know better Dan wearing a short gown to church. If u just an ordinary or first timer d PST will overlook it. But as a worker, u are supposed b a good example to others.

Back then in school, as an RCF worker, I can't even dare fly my shirt and say I want to go inside d church. There are places i go to today and elderly men/women addeess me as "Sir" cos of d way i dress. I still appreciate RCF for instilling those values in me.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Goshen360(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Rccg is gradually going down! Yes I said it
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Pastorreal: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
That attire is not bad atall!!!
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by anytexy: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
GraGra247:
I simply don't believe this story. In fact it never happened.
I am with you. The cloth is ok nau.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
You can't call yourself a worker and wear this to church to officiate. Can you wear this to a job interview? Corporate dressing is the acceptable mode. Dress code was part today's workers meeting message.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by OsuGanja(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cutehector:
The way these ladies are sent out is the same way Jesus will pursue prominent pastors away from heaven on judgement day

insha Allah
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Advans(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Christians must learn to dress decently if we want to reduce fornication & raping in ds country. Am happy my religion has zero tolerance for indecent dressing
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by datizy(f): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Why is this news? She knows the tenets of the church as regards workers dressing so why didn't she dress appropriately? To think that she now brought it social media to give the church a bad name or what? Very senseless move.. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by oxygenlove(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
judedave181:
To me the cloth is not that bad, but here in nigeria they think ur dress is what matter most not ur mind.
Mind?, ,but Cloths That Can Corrupt The Mind Of Teenagers And Men In Church, , , A Female Muslim Dare Nt Wear Anyhw Cloth To Worship, ,
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by hugafella(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I believe she's an usher.

With a provocative hips like that, i will send you out of this world sef... You don't tempt a righteous man like me. angry
Your mindset makes it lrovicatjveor not. She is created like that and she didn't buy the hips. I don't see anything short about the dress.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by OShepherd: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
datizy:
Why is this news? She knows the tenets of the church as regards workers dressing so why didn't she dress appropriately? To think that she now brought it social media to give the church a bad name or what? Very senseless move.. Mtchew
Beautiful! Meanwhile d church is not even meant 4 saints but d "Sick ones" who deserve a change in their spiritual lives NOT just for their pockets nor social affiliation only! Beware Pastors; Beware of Pastors??
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by VERDA: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
amzee:
The gown is short and figure revealing.

Auntie... are you trying to seduce God with your figure hugging gown?

That gown wey I dey see short o??,OK o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.