Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) (99301 Views)

Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hypocrisy, sorry for the embarrassment.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by OyinO: 12:35am On Apr 30, 2018
Cutehector:
The way these ladies are sent out is the same way Jesus will pursue prominent pastors away from heaven on judgement day
Judgement Day? When? Where?
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by OyinO: 12:36am On Apr 30, 2018
Who cares
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by newoffer: 6:32am On Apr 30, 2018
Good, u were ask to go home. see those clueless oranges
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by bomsilaga(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2018
Muckross1122:
See More Sexy & Beautiful Pictures Of Her Below:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/a-lady-disgraced-and-sent-home-for.html
How does this sound to you sef and people will even click. Smh
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by eaglez(m): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2018
I doubt if you are truly a worker, being a worker you must have passed through the workers' in training class where you must have been taught on dress codes of the RCCG, please stop making a noise out of it, what is wrong is wrong.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2018
judedave181:
To me the cloth is not that bad, but here in nigeria they think ur dress is what matter most not ur mind.

No Sir. I disagreed with you. We always use that statement as an excuse. God is watching the heart indeed. I rebuked a lady on Saturday. All her bra is showing outside and her clothe was very thite on her. Sir do you know that 90 percent of this girls dressed in other to please men

Do you know such dressing is from their heart So which heart is God watching?
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
judging by her other randy photos, I don't think she should be angry for what was done to her...

she may be living a double standard life...but who am I to judge...

workers will be judged more strictly because there ate supposed to live by example James 3;1
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Azii: 1:24am On May 01, 2018
This attention seeker is not even an RCCG worker as she has claimed. RCCG workers have a dress code corperate dress, shirt over skirt for females, shirt over trowser for males. It's that simple for anyone to comprehend!!! Must drag the name of the church in the mud?
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 1:27pm On May 21, 2018
amzee:
The gown is short and figure revealing.

Auntie... are you trying to seduce God with your figure hugging gown?
it is ok.nothing wrong with it.plus its smart
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Mrjoshtower: 4:11pm On May 21, 2018
Learn how to do turban from the comfort of your home on whatsapp
To join the whatsapp group 08069468607
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Advans(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Gerrard59:

The way a woman dresses has nothing to do with rape cases. Ladies dress worse than this in Singapore, South Korea and even Japan, yet these are safe places for women and have minimal rape cases. On the other hand, there are more rape cases in India where the ladies and general population are conservative.

You don't rape a lady because she dressed "indecently".

That's a moronic way to reason.

OK, encourage ur children to dress anyhow. since ur brain reasons it has nothing to do with frequent occurrence of rape of cases. U must be a member of Bilewu
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Advans:

OK, encourage ur children to dress anyhow. since ur brain reasons it has nothing to do with frequent occurrence of rape of cases. U must be a member of Bilewu

You're a cretinous fvcktard!

So because a lady dresses "indecently", then she deserves to be raped?

Which school did you finish from?
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by shounited74: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Combine the two, WORK and PRAY, then you will see yourself at the TOP.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by Advans(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Gerrard59:

You're a cretinous fvcktard!

So because a lady dresses "indecently", then she deserves to be raped?

Which school did you finish from?

if ur brain is too small to comprehend what I said why not keep shut instead of asking anoda irrelevant question

sorry I don't trade words wt ppl like u.
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by nonhuman(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
judedave181:
To me the cloth is not that bad, but here in nigeria they think ur dress is what matter most not ur mind.
it is not because of you can't come to church lead another to hell, how then can please God
Re: RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) by paito: 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Thank God am not your pastor l would have flogged you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.