Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion (31950 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Wins Legal Fight Against Fortuna Sittard In KNVB Tribunal / Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by walosky(m): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
plavic:
Oliseh had always had anger issues right from the time he was even a player. Till now, he still has anger issues.. it's a pity he isn't the one leading them into promotion.

pity
Bad belle!
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by SirBunky85(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
slapandfall:
Just wondering why the govt couldnot tackle the herdsmen attack just like they did to IPOB.

They quenched IPOB before it could even breathe but the are paying deaf ears to Herdsmen attack.

This shows injustice and bad leadership.

I am an Edo born so tribalist shouldnot think I am wailing for IPOB. I just think the Government is really bad.

The major reason APC should be removed in 2019 is for politicians to know that they can be voted out by the masses if they misbehave. (Not like PDP is better)

So they can be sharing 4-4years between APC and PDP until the messiah Party comes.. Never again will a party do straight 8years with this abysmal performance
why derailing the thread kwanu?some pipu sef

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Where's safarigirl when you need her opinion
CaptainG00D:
angry see that mumu who scattered our national team, else we wouldn't be having goalkeeper problems.
Enyeama left coz of him
Emenike left coz of him.
If not that Mikel is humble he would have left too when he took his rightful captain band and gave to musa.

A team Stephen keshi managed to build to atleast AN AVERAGE TEAM, which saved us from doing calculation and permutations angry
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by dododawa1: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
No be witch chase this guy Comot for super chicken coach
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by Matinho: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sunday Oliseh has autism spectrum disorder. confirmed sir

plavic:
Oliseh had always had anger issues right from the time he was even a player. Till now, he still has anger issues.. it's a pity he isn't the one leading them into promotion.

pity

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by robinsonmfon(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Moses of our time
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by Goalnaldo(m): 12:23am On Apr 30, 2018
slapandfall:
Just wondering why the govt couldnot tackle the herdsmen attack just like they did to IPOB.

They quenched IPOB before it could even breathe but the are paying deaf ears to Herdsmen attack.

I am an Edo born so tribalist shouldnot think I am wailing for IPOB. I just think the Government is really bad.

The major reason APC should be removed in 2019 is for politicians to know that they can be voted out by the masses if they misbehave. (Not like PDP is better)

So they can be sharing 4-4years between APC and PDP until the messiah Party comes.. Never again will a party do straight 8years with this abysmal performance
what you said is nice oh, but out of context.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by maclatunji: 12:50am On Apr 30, 2018
slapandfall:

The fact that you are from Edo doesn't mean you are correct.

Fulani are a tribe.

Herding animals is a job for some people.

You do not criminalize a tribe.

You do not criminalize a profession that is allowed in law.

However, you can rightfully proscribe a group like IPOB especially when it is seditious and treasonous.

The challenge with the killings in North Central Nigeria is to identify the killers and criminals.

The fact that you are asking why the government does not treat Fulani herdsmen as criminals is like asking why the government does not treat Bini human traffickers as criminals?

You don't call them "Bini human traffickers", do you?

Exactly why you should not tag the killers in Benue and other states "Fulani herdsmen".

When you call for the killers to be arrested, you would be making sense.

The problem is once people see a kind of thought trending, they jump on it without independent thought of their own like you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:23am On Apr 30, 2018
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 30, 2018
Noted please follow and like our page for latest deal on laptop computer https://www.facebook.com/RainbowCuptec/
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by marksmart22: 2:23am On Apr 30, 2018
We help student secure admission into BSc, MSc or Phd. We also advice you on visa appointments and ensure your smooth integration when you get to Cyprus or Turkey..
Whatsapp: +2347061340419
Call: 05338590347
Take advantage of this opportunity and study in world class universities..

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by Dollabiz: 2:37am On Apr 30, 2018
ohh
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by ogbusco: 5:09am On Apr 30, 2018
report your issues on naira land contact me on"08166268826:tanks you all ;bu
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by ogbusco: 5:13am On Apr 30, 2018
]report your issues on naira land contact me on"08166268826:tanks you all ;bureport your issues on naira land contact me on"08166268826:tanks you all ;bureport your issues on naira land contact me on"08166268826:tanks you all ;bu::;; or follow by ejembijohn99@Gmail.com
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by ogbusco: 5:18am On Apr 30, 2018
what is the matter
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by seunadeolu(m): 5:35am On Apr 30, 2018
Sunday 'moses' Oliseh grin. If you know, you know cool
enemmo:
You started the race but didn't lead them to the promise land

Sorry
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by braimeddy: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2018
They are not yet promoted cos play off qualification hasn't started yet.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by gamaliel9: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2018
slapandfall:

Yes,this what is happening in Ghana,the two major political parties are sharing 4-4years,no third force...Ghanians vote out a party for corruption,another one comes on campaigns to fight corruption,after 3 years the people will be fed up with them and vote in the previous party ...the cycle continues.
But there is a difference in our own,a third force is rising,so it may be difficult for that cycle to happen here...
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by Aboguede(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
If you like have all the talent in the world. A bad attitude is like a flat tyre. It won't take you anywhere!

No. In this case oliseh is being straight and who he is but it seems you didn't read well.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by shibanbo(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2018
plavic:

pity

Very funny how people react to issues they don't know. Did you hear his own side of the story on channels TV.why did he regained his job if he was guilty
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by HajimeSaito(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
maclatunji:

The fact that you are from Edo doesn't mean you are correct.

Fulani are a tribe.

Herding animals is a job for some people.

You do not criminalize a tribe.

You do not criminalize a profession that is allowed in law.

However, you can rightfully proscribe a group like IPOB especially when it is seditious and treasonous.

The challenge with the killings in North Central Nigeria is to identify the killers and criminals.

The fact that you are asking why the government does not treat Fulani herdsmen as criminals is like asking why the government does not treat Bini human traffickers as criminals?

You don't call them "Bini human traffickers", do you?

Exactly why you should not tag the killers in Benue and other states "Fulani herdsmen".

When you call for the killers to be arrested, you would be making sense.

The problem is once people see a kind of thought trending, they jump on it without independent thought of their own like you are doing.

I see. So IPOB can be criminalized for its genuine self determination aspirations which are fully recognized under international law, but Miyetti Allah whose members have openly defied a law passed by a State Government and who have been killing with impunity doesn't deserve to be criminalized? Sigh. I think its high time this failed experiment called Nigeria is allowed to meet its logical end.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
ICAMETOWIN:
I love his courage,he saw evil and spoke up against it unlike your average Nigerian who will play along and later turn around to ask God for forgiveness

That's typical of him. Courage is one of the best attributes of a team captain, but not anger.

Intending home buyers or you need verified titled land should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olga Diyachenko Advises Parents Not To Give Their Little Children Iphones / Janny Sikazwe Was Hallucinating With 'Heatstroke' During Tunisia Game / Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.