Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them (1781 Views)

In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / Scientific Study: A Woman Carries The DNA Of All The Men She Sleeps With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by groomed: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Before you bash me, hear me out please.

I don't know how women reason but I get so pissed off when see how they behave between two specific type of men. Why do women make it seems like being treated like trash is the best thing they deserve? Why? why? were you cursed?

I came on nairaland today and I stumbled on this very annoying thread===> https://www.nairaland.com/4477136/abortion-again-no-way-pls

As if that is not enough, I was talking to a friend from my neighbourhood today and he told me another one. There is this girl whose elder sister is married an old tenant of ours. The girl's sister fed her, clothed her, sheltered her and even open a salon for her. All was going well until a guy selling mobile accessories showed up.

I had been seeing her and the guy hang out, the guy even goes to her salon. While this was on going, I noticed that he was hardly at his shop, which was now at the mercy of his friends or younger brother.

My friend made me understand that the girl's sister rejected this guy as they had found someone better for her, but the girl refused and said she doesn't want any other person except the phone accessories guy. She told my friend that when she gets pregnant, they can come and remove it lol.

What an elder sees while sitting... a child can't see even if he climbs mountain.

True to her words, she got pregnant for the dude and her tummy is protruded already, not too long after I SAW ring on her finger, same for the guy.

Here is the shocker... The guy also impregnated another girl adjacent my street and she has put to bed already. Little wonder I saw the girl who refused to listen to her sister going towards that direction last month. I had no idea why but I wondered what she was going there to do.

The dude has accomplished his goals and now available at his shop.

It is really amazing what girls subject themselves to... the irony is that, like in the link I shared above, if a better guy comes their way, the one that will love and give them peace of mind, love them to the marrows, they will reject and ridicule him. See attached!

1 Like

Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by ultimateyankee: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
One thing you need know about girls is that their thinking is not steady, miss fellings 100%,confused 100%,easy to deceive , one thing I know is that know body knows what they are looking. When a girl tells you that she looking for handsome rich guy when she get it she will
Start looking for the one with fun and swag from here she will start looking for the one that can sex her very well. One thing I know is that I don't take them serious if you do u are at ur own peril.

5 Likes

Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by groomed: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
ultimateyankee:
One thing you need know about girls is that their thinking is not steady, miss fellings 100%,confused 100%,easy to deceive , one thing I know is that know body knows what they are looking. When a girl tells you that she looking for handsome rich guy when she get it she will
Start looking for the one with fun and swag from here she will start looking for the one that can sex her very well. One thing I know is that I don't take them serious if you do u are at ur own peril.
hmmmm... my brother, I am even in one. She says she is not ready for relationship but she gives out signals like someone that is interested, such as asking me if I am with a girl and all that. Recently we had a misunderstanding (still on it though) and my friend called her on phone, she was still asking fact finding questions to my friend, such as do I have hot temper, did I show him her pics and all that.

May God help us. Like you said, it is best not to take them serious.

2 Likes

Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by banjicom(m): 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Am sure some women were created wen God himself was confused and tired!

2 Likes

Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by groomed: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
banjicom:
jeez... this one weak me oooo

1 Like

Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by pawshjai(f): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2018
banjicom:
did u tink bf typing this
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by groomed: 5:35am On Apr 30, 2018
pawshjai:
he was being sarcastic. You can't really blame him because the way you women behave and act in a relationship doesn't look normal.
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by OneLazyGirl: 6:31am On Apr 30, 2018
Have you never made a stupid decision? Do you also have an error in your DNA?

1 Like

Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by banjicom(m): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2018
pawshjai:
yes actually i was in my right mind while typing dat tin.
i said some women, are u part of them?

1 Like

Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by pawshjai(f): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2018
groomed:
he was being sarcastic. You can't really blame him because the way you women behave and act in a relationship doesn't look normal.
is being normal a thing?..normal is boring...i knw u guys admire our abnormality...lol *winkz*
buh u jes tink of it.if evryone was normal..dnt u tink life was gona b boring..we are abnormal buh u guys stil flock after us...lmao...trust me u lik ABNORMAL
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by pawshjai(f): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2018
banjicom:

Yea...m d on d lead sef
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by pawshjai(f): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2018
banjicom:

cus no mata wah my God cn neva b confused...evn if he was...i lik confuse..i was made confusly den...u too baby...*kisses*
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by banjicom(m): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2018
pawshjai:
Yea...m d on d lead sef
common dear, u are different......stop acting confused like them cheesy
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by pawshjai(f): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2018
banjicom:

common dear, u are different......stop acting confused like them cheesy
lolz...tot u said God was d confused being...das were u went wrng....are u a christain?
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by banjicom(m): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2018
pawshjai:
cus no mata wah my God cn neva b confused...evn if he was...i lik confuse..i was made confusly den...u too baby...*kisses*

smiles grin
mo ti gbo ooo

But d behaviour of u ladies sometimes ehn!!
anyway i comment my reserve cheesy

Have a nice day
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by pawshjai(f): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2018
banjicom:

smiles grin
mo ti gbo ooo

But d behaviour of u ladies sometimes ehn!!
anyway i comment my reserve cheesy

Have a nice day
u guys too hv got urs...y u guys talkin lik we hv got it all..its shared.60/40...no cheatin
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by ultimateyankee: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2018
groomed:
hmmmm... my brother, I am even in one. She says she is not ready for relationship but she gives out signals like someone that is interested, such as asking me if I am with a girl and all that. Recently we had a misunderstanding (still on it though) and my friend called her on phone, she was still asking fact finding questions to my friend, such as do I have hot temper, did I show him her pics and all that.

May God help us. Like you said, it is best not to take them serious.

My brother they are very confused ooo man no fit kill him because of another girl wey be say na public toilet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by banjicom(m): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2018
pawshjai:
lolz...tot u said God was d confused being...das were u went wrng....are u a christain?

yes am a Christian ooo, infact i am a member of the mountain of fire.....so u should know i pray by fire and am really hot cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by banjicom(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2018
pawshjai:
u guys too hv got urs...y u guys talkin lik we hv got it all..its shared.60/40...no cheatin

lols.....but una own too much now. infact d study of womentology na 500 unit course under the branch of psychology cheesy

sincerely i can't deceive u, the more i tried to understand ladies the more confused i am.

1 Like

Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by pawshjai(f): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
banjicom:

lols.....but una own too much now. infact d study of womentology na 500 unit course under the branch of psychology cheesy

sincerely i can't deceive u, the more i tried to understand ladies the more confused i am.
lolz...funny u...kip studying baba.. u no go graduate
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by pawshjai(f): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
banjicom:

yes am a Christian ooo, infact i am a member of the mountain of fire.....so u should know i pray by fire and am really hot cheesy
lolz...i cn imagine...buh u shudnt describe God in dah manner...u shud knw beta
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by groomed: 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
pawshjai:
is being normal a thing?..normal is boring...i knw u guys admire our abnormality...lol *winkz*
buh u jes tink of it.if evryone was normal..dnt u tink life was gona b boring..we are abnormal buh u guys stil flock after us...lmao...trust me u lik ABNORMAL
can u hear yourself? Do u know the amount of energy spent diagnosing an abnormal car engine? I tire for una logic.

I don't know where you got this from... Can you flow well with a lunatic if abnormal is the new normal, Huh?
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by groomed: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
OneLazyGirl:
Have you never made a stupid decision? Do you also have an error in your DNA?
so making such stupid decision in every of your kind makes you look like someone with a brain or not? Men generally hardly make same "stupid" decision so much that is so common among all men... But what do we have in the women folk? Same programming language... Wherein yes mean no and no means yes.

1 Like

Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by pawshjai(f): 12:09am On May 01, 2018
groomed:
can u hear yourself? Do u know the amount of energy spent diagnosing an abnormal car engine? I tire for una logic.

I don't know where you got this from... Can you flow well with a lunatic if abnormal is the new normal, Huh?
y are u taking dis xo serious lik dis na bro..u knw d kinda abnormal m talkin abt...lolz
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by groomed: 8:54am On May 01, 2018
pawshjai:
y are u taking dis xo serious lik dis na bro..u knw d kinda abnormal m talkin abt...lolz
I am not... I am not just the kind of person who expect less of a human with well developed brain. From I have shared on this thread, plus the screenshot attached, sentiments aside and forget the fact that you are a lady... does it look good to you? What if all men start treating ladies like rubbish as this thread connotes, what will be the outcome?
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by Nobody: 9:14am On May 01, 2018

Engr. Op!

If You Believe God Made A Mistake With In The Genetic Engineering Of Women, Why Not Start Creating Your Women To Correct This Error...

Since You Know Book Pass God!
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by groomed: 1:22pm On May 01, 2018
DeadRat:

Engr. Op!

If You Believe God Made A Mistake With In The Genetic Engineering Of Women, Why Not Start Creating Your Women To Correct This Error...

Since You Know Book Pass God!

Go sleep. Does their attitude comform to logic most times?
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 01, 2018
groomed:

Go sleep. Does their attitude comform to logic most times?

It Was The Mentality they Created by Themselves...
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by groomed: 4:56pm On May 01, 2018
DeadRat:

It Was The Mentality they Created by Themselves...
fuelled by their emotions which controls their brain... Still doesn't make them appear like a people with functional brain. Many animals have brain but they often act stupid, don't they?
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by victormeg(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2018
It is blasphemy to say God was confused or tired.you need to be carefull about what you type.God has created everyone wonderfully.how you live your life is your choice not God's.
Re: There Was An Error In The DNA Of Some Women The Day God Created Them by groomed: 2:49pm On May 04, 2018
victormeg:
It is blasphemy to say God was confused or tired.you need to be carefull about what you type.God has created everyone wonderfully.how you live your life is your choice not God's.
It is hard for men to behave so irrational like women. So how does choice play out in this case? How come virtually all men has experienced this attitude where they reject the good guys and clung to bad guys? Many bad boys of today were once good but they had to change because of this same attitude exhibited.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should I Choose? / Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin / Go Natural , Antibiotics Will Kill You And Your Sexual Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.