Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow (28133 Views)

Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by akum78: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

This one that President Buhari is going to meet President Trump tomorrow, they should write a speech for him so that he won't go and say Nigerian youths are lazy again.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/3620/president-buhari-to-meet-donald-trump-tommorow-gov-fayose-reacts/

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by akum78: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin grin

AND GUESS WHAT .... Nigerians React ... Read what APC Supporters told FAYOSE ABOUT HIS COMMENT on Buhari Meeting Donald Trump ..

Buhari To Meet Donald Trump Tomorrow .... (Nigerians Slam Fayose) .. read full reply click here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by jamesharryson(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
My president doesn't repeat his speach Sir! Instead he may just say there is no youth in Nigeria

253 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by limeta(f): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Is this one call Buhari the best you can find to represent you ?

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by wickyyolo: 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
We al
Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by wickyyolo: 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
We already know he will say something stupid.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by OnyeOGA(m): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lemme just predict anyway.
He may go there and say that IPOB family members are lazy and they want every thing free.
Lzaa immhotep

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
dhhd
Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by tballeyy(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Instead, they should write his speech in a language he will understand ( hausa language) so that baba will not gulf again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by Topccy007: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
I see buhari going to buttress the fact that Naija is a shithole country

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by Yyeske(m): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Lol Buhari is a real anathema to this nation.

How can the first citizen be this insensitive and degage to the plight of the people?

People are hungry. People are dying.

Yet Nigerian youths keep struggling and hustling,

I was in a bus yesterday when I espied a "Galla" seller in the distance, manoeuvring his way through traffic. A driver in a blue camry had motioned him. Instead of waiting for the hawker to reach him, the cab driver increased his speed- fast enough to make the hawker start running to reach him.

The "Gala boy" kept on chasing him, hoping somehow, he would reach him and make a sale.

A trailer ahead caused the driver to slow down. Just then, the hawker reached him and lowered his carton of gala in fron of him.

Instead of picking one and paying immediately, the driver decided to ethen dropping it to pick up another. He continued this way, picking one up, squeezing it, and dropping it again.

Finally, he picked one up, examined it for a while—and just when I tthought he would pay—he dropped it and zoom of.

The hawker couldn't believe what had just happened. He stoo there like a statue, pack of gala in his hand. I could tell from a distance that he wasn't happy. The blare of bus coming
behind startled him back to consciousness

I alighted from the bus I was in and headed towards his direction, crossing to the other side of the road. I slowed down my pace when I spotted him from afar heading towards me. He was about to walk past me when I stopped him.

"Guy how far, Give me four Gala there," I said.

"Which type bros, " he replied calmy, setting his carton of Gala on his thigh"

"Normal Gala guy," I replied, handing him a neat N200 naira note.
This scenario is common in Lagos and PH, try this in Onitsha and you go hear am.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by LZAA: 12:34am On Apr 30, 2018
OnyeOGA:
He may go there and say that IPOB family members are lazy and they want every thing free.
Lzaa immhotep

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by ISLAMBAD: 12:50am On Apr 30, 2018
grin grin >
Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by jordyspices: 4:41am On Apr 30, 2018
Nigerian youths are lazy but d cows are hard working

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by ogundokun: 5:38am On Apr 30, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

This one that President Buhari is going to meet President Trump tomorrow, they should write a speech for him so that he won't go and say Nigerian youths are lazy again.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/3620/president-buhari-to-meet-donald-trump-tommorow-gov-fayose-reacts/

cc; lalasticlala

Provided he didn't say we are crazy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 30, 2018
Until he's booted out, he will keep on disgracing the country.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by PointZerom: 6:06am On Apr 30, 2018
OnyeOGA:
Lzaa immhotep

cheesy I pray he tells Trump that Nigeria is for sale.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by lereinter(m): 6:16am On Apr 30, 2018

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 30, 2018
Its the usual.. nothing new, just same old lies

Corruption lies
Bokoharam lies
Economy recession lies..

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by phemmyfour: 6:21am On Apr 30, 2018
Na beggy beggy president. Hes only interested in how to get naija money in us back to the country

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by solid3(m): 6:23am On Apr 30, 2018
See who we have as president.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by blackpanda: 6:29am On Apr 30, 2018
You wailers are very stupid. Every news must be turned negative by your wicked hateful brains

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by tayebest(m): 6:30am On Apr 30, 2018
See as all this wailers are masturbating on this thread shocked chai. Pained SaTANist. grin grin

In other news;

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 30, 2018
honestly, one need to write speech for this dullard this time around. so that he won't say Nigeria youths are ritualists.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by akum78: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by Mogidi: 8:06am On Apr 30, 2018
Osokomale
Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by EagleScribes: 8:07am On Apr 30, 2018
jamesharryson:
My president doesn't repeat his speach Sir! Instead he may just say there is no youth in Nigeria

Hahahaha. I just weak

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by ztar(m): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2018
Bubu go misyarn again

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by Caseywilliams(m): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2018
he must surely disgrace us there for sure

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by Truckpusher(m): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2018
grin grin
Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by Ellabae(f): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2018
Abeg make una free the man jor. I still think Buhari will win Nxt year.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow by OnyeOGA(m): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2018
PointZerom:

cheesy I pray he tells Trump that Nigeria is for sale.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory / Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman / Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.