Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos (111961 Views)

Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Jones4190(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
PLEASE WHY ARE WE BLINDED BY IGNORANCE AND SENTIMENTS OF HATE FOR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
You did not protest the death of 13000 Nigerians in the hands of boko haram rather you blamed the elders for not stopping a criminal army that even the regular Nigerian army could not face and you defended the government of the day......... He did not start this problem you yelled!!

Neither did you protest the kidnap of 276 girls mostly Christians from Chibok which is constituted 90% by Christians. It was okay to be kidnapped as far as the President was Christian........... Let us pray for our leaders you screamed!!!

When faithfuls were massacred in Rivers State not even a statement condemning the violence was issued by you!!! Life did not matter to you then until it became time to play politics then you declared every death that occured in Benue a Christian death!!!! What about the deaths in Zamfara? Do you know the percentage of fulani herdsmen who are Christians?

What about the 14 massacred in church in Ozubulu Anambra state as a result of drug wars from South Africa? It's okay.... as far as the attackers are not alleged to be fulani herdsmen then those lives can be taken...Its a family affair.

El Rufai was guilty for the deaths caused by herdsmen in Kaduna as Governor of the state but Ortom is innocent and has no responsibility for what happens in Benue. President Buhari it is we must blame.....

Those seeking to tear this country apart on religious grounds have only become desperate having lost out in the political game because as we saw in the last dispensation these men are indeed nothing but politicians.

However, like their brother Nnamdi Kanu they will lose. Also like the misguided demand for restructuring their agitation will fade away because those who use God's name in vain whether Christian or Muslim always fail!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by BMCSlayer: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
[s]
PassingShot:

And Trump buries the dagger in your heart with this statement:

Hear Trump:

"I really sympathize with you Mr. President. Opponents would not allow us do the job we're elected to do"

How does that statement makes you and your fellow frustrated wailers feel?

[/s] Next

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by oriakofe(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
sai Baba!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by DonBenny77(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
What is he signing?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by san316(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nice. Some people have died of heart attack already. See the rapport between the two greatest presidents of the world. One white one black

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by jaxxy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Looks like it went well.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by lordswill03: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
I hope we are not being sold this time, what's he signing ??

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by WhiteSoup: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
madridguy:
That is my President.

Proud of you Sai Baba

Anyone that wants what is happening now to still continue needs to have his/head checked - President Olusegun Obasanjo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
The only reason l like Trump is his hair
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by brightalo17: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
forreelinc:
1st picture caption

TRUMP: hmmm na so Nigerians mumu reach?
BUHARI: choi i forget feed my cow before i commot house o

Is that all

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Shaev7(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
From the photos, our President looks unhealthy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by kmaster007: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
hw dis take solve d issues in Naija

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by brightalo17: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
UncleJudax:

Which job Buhari de do?
Which one are you insulting him for

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
UncleJudax:

Which job Buhari de do?

Buhari is a #LazyAdult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by brightalo17: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
kennosklint:
We are finished.buhari don finally sell Nigeria
Were you not a slave since creation
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by emmybernard(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
im here to see the new trending pic of our president!!! Hope the youths ain't lazy this time around ??
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Wealthandjobs: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
see more photos; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/president-buhari-meets-with-donald-trump-at-the-oval-office-in-washington-photos.html
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
I can see that my president's team is gender balanced

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
with the way Trump is smiling in that pic, i hope Buhari understood what he was signing.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by vascey(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
PMB has great charisma. Too bad that's all he has.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by DonBenny77(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Oga Trump I no understand the sign with your hands...... Abi na coincidence

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by SoapQueen(f): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Honestly, they don't look tensed up. I like to see Melania..Hot momma!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by brightalo17: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Dullardinno to Trump: please permit me to go say hi to my cows in Nigeria and come back another time
DRY

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Gkay1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
nothing good will come out of the meeting.
as usual

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by kennosklint(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
brightalo17:
Were you not a slave since creation
ode Awon afonjas Awon ass licker

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Abbeybailey(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The has an IQ of over 130 and Buhari has an IQ of below 15 so I can tell that meeting is one way traffic in favor of the Americans
Hush your mouth my friend. I am no fan of Buhari but the Trampy wouldn't do shiiit for you in your country. I know you are still waiting for the bigoted Trampy to give you your independence. You sure will be waiting forever.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by brightalo17: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
kennosklint:
ode Awon afonjas Awon ass licker
I asked again were you not a slave since creation
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by DAREH13: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
BUHARI LOOKS LIKE SUMONE WHO HAS MEMORIZED ALL HE AV TO SAY CAN'T WAIT TO END D MEETING

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by fuckpro: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
...Trump really did his home work
...just wondering why Trump is by PMB side

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Navalsadiq(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
PassingShot:

Hear Trump:

"I really sympathize with you Mr. President. Opponents would not allow us do the job we're elected to do"

How does that statement makes you and your fellow frustrated wailers feel?
is like ur without common sense

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by StackNerd: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
I think Trump just ripped Nigeria off!, And I think this ripoff was Yuge! . I can tell from the smile. USA being USA

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by KennyG(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hmmm... Buhari! Buhari what are you signing? did you read it?...I hope it's not a modern day colonization.

That Trump's smile while Dullard signs looks like the same smile the Colonialists had in those days.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hate or like him; no one can change the fact that Buhari is a very well respected leader among the international community - hateful wailers can therefore go and die.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.