Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos (111968 Views)

Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
BuhaLi be looking like someone confessing.

Meanwhile, thunder fire IPOB!
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by OboOlora(f): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
What is he signing that’s making Trump laugh so sheepishly? Hope he’s not accepting LGBT to the shithole.

Meanwhile, when Trump makes that hand gesture, it means the other party isn’t saying anything meaningful

Buhari just wasted his time

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by SalamRushdie: 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Hush your mouth my friend. I am no fan of Buhari but the Trampy wouldn't do shiiit for you in your country. I know you are still waiting for the bigoted Trampy to give you your independence. You sure will be waiting forever.

But as long as he is doing good for brother like you I am happy Abbey.

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by fk001(m): 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Trumpe has an IQ of over 130 and Buhari has an IQ of below 15 so I can tell that meeting is one way traffic in favor of the Americans

Whether Buhari has an IQ of 0.001, he is still the president of federal republic of Nigeria.

And hopefully he will be reelected come 2019

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by vioment: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
See as trump dey look our general for corner; for him mind, him dey think say see decoration but no level.

We need to change our flag, very dull. No black in a nigerian flag, time to change.

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by TIDDOLL(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Just heard Trump Called Boko haram,
"Buka Haram" undecided
-Aljazeera

WTF

And Buhari just thanking them up nd down...
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by DonYoung1: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=ChangeIsCostant post=67161330]see more photos; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/president-buhari-meets-with-donald-trump-at-the-oval-office-in-washington-photos.html[/quote
that smile is like saying................ i gat u where i want you
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Tonimagnificent: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
see more photos; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/president-buhari-meets-with-donald-trump-at-the-oval-office-in-washington-photos.html

last pic Trump b like "why is his hand so tinny don't he feed well"
1st pic "how did Nigeria elected a fool for a president he can lie sha"

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by tech18: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
Sai Baba,ride on sai ka yi 8 years
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Nukilia: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
StackNerd:
I think Trump just ripped Nigeria off!. I can tell from the smile. USA being USA

We ripped ourselves off by choosing dumb folks to lead us grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Abbeybailey(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

But as long as he is doing good for brother like you I am happy Abbey.
That's why I like you my friend but the problem is that Trampy doesn't care about no one except his Mafioso family. Look how quickly he always turn against his aides when the get in trouble. Example is His lawyer Cohen. Why do you love a guy who loathes people that looks like you and i ?. That's a big mystery to me.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by fk001(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Trumpe has an IQ of over 130 and Buhari has an IQ of below 15 so I can tell that meeting is one way traffic in favor of the Americans

Whether Buhari has an IQ of 0.001, he is still the president of federal republic of Nigeria.

And hopefully he will be reelected come 2019.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Koolking(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Trump in full support of flushing out looters of common wealth and progressive governance. Good meeting indeed.

Long live the presidency!

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!

Long live USA!!!

Long live the good people of the world who sew nothing but love and peace in the face of hate and discord!!!!

Peace!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by DonYoung1: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
why is this our president always dressed like this. e o dey wear suit? or even igbo or yoruba wear...... anytime he travels out, he only ears this burial cloth........... tym for election nw , e go remember igbo culture cloth and yoruba cloth
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by afamaustin(m): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
My anger is that trump is laughing
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Tonason: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
I am sure he will surely disgrace us again.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by DPCHUKS1: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Dove1998(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
This one that baba is busy signing and Mr trump is smiling heavily.. Hope we are save..

#saibaba2019
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by HayzedLee95(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Evablizin:

SAI DULLARD,NASO.

Dullard trump abi ?

Anyway you can check my signature
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Tonimagnificent: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
see more photos; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/president-buhari-meets-with-donald-trump-at-the-oval-office-in-washington-photos.html

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Cajal(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
oluoni:
This picture where trump stands behind buhari is really funny
...looks delighted
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Tonimagnificent: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by byemx06(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived the Oval office at the White House in Washington, DC, to meet with US President Donald Trump to discuss economic and military ties. The meeting on Monday will mark the second time Buhari sits down with a US president in the three years he has been in power - the first being with Barack Obama in 2015.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/president-buhari-meets-with-donald-trump-at-the-oval-office-in-washington-photos.html

God bless Nigeria president

you will never knw d value of wat u have until wen u loose it.........
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by mubeela(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ohhhh..... I love d fourth pic like die. More grease 2 ur elbow our president. Wailers, over 2 u. Food don ready grin

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by alen4smith(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
Shaev7:
From the photos, our President looks unhealthy
shut up before ogun strike that your mouth idiota!

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by IVORY2009(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
PassingShot:

Hear Trump:

"I really sympathize with you Mr. President. Opponents would not allow us do the job we're elected to do"

How does that statement makes you and your fellow frustrated wailers feel?

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by simeotexy: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
cheesy am just thinkin of hw trump will hear wen he speaks..me i hardly hear him atimes
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by ajepako(f): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
PassingShot:

Hear Trump:

"I really sympathize with you Mr. President. Opponents would not allow us do the job we're elected to do"

Hey dude.... How've you been?

Sure missed this moniker.....
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by kennosklint(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
brightalo17:
I asked again were you not a slave since creation
ewobi
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by sunnybobonwa: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Can we see the Nigerian man hidding behind the yellow flower in the second picture. I believe he is there to interpret or translate to Buhari in Hausa what President Trump is saying.

The man is a disgrace to Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by patrickmuf(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
PassingShot:

Hear Trump:

Bro, how far, long time...2019 is just around the corner, hope to see more of you here...The place has been taken over by kids.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos by Awoleesu(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
That 1st pix though...

What makes me think Trupm blushed at the sight of PMB!

Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS]