Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal (26161 Views)

Rivers: Election Suspension, Illegal – APC Slams INEC / Court Declares Omo-Agege's Suspension Illegal / Omo-agege's Suspension And The Need For Sanctity In The Red Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by fucktoto: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
[s]
progress69:

Failed wailer!

There is a supreme court judgment that stated clearly that the house of assembly can not suspect any lawmaker from representing whatever constituency they represent. Which simply means, no member of the house of assembly can be suspended my the leadership.

But pigs and idiots will rather hail illegality as long as it meets their wailing demands.
[/s]

your foooolani presidiot just lied to trump that your herdsmen brethren don't carry ak47.
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
progress69:

Failed wailer!

There is a supreme court judgment that stated clearly that the house of assembly can not suspect any lawmaker from representing whatever constituency they represent. Which simply means, no member of the house of assembly can be suspended my the leadership.

But pigs and idiots will rather hail illegality as long as it meets their wailing demands.
Cannot suspect ke,hope u won't blame ipob for ur illiteracy?
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by BMCSlayer: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
progress69:

Go and kick the bucket!
come and teach me. We all know how many times you died on this forum.
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
This is what I have been afraid of since the suspension of Ndume.
When u keep suspending people in that house, a day may come when someone will challenge it and when he succeeds, u would lose the grip u have and opposition would be emboldened to do what dy like.

I think their punishment would have been different on members who erred.
This is my opinion, if u are not comfortable with it, kindly pass instead of fooling urself before the general public.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by OYAY(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
He doesn't have those powers

Did you read the story at all? Abi which power are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by Joshuamilarge(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
I stand with Barr. ovie omo agege may 10th judgement must be to his favour.
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by signature2012(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
progress69:

Failed wailer!

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by CSTR1003: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Malami that has many corruption cases hanging on him. A thief and a con man.

The suspension is illegal, but I think the rule of law has been suspended by the executive and the legislature.
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Archangel15:
What is his decree on the theft of the mace from the National assembly

Stupid fellow
that is not under litigation as at now. What is under litigation is the suspension of a senator. When the people arrested for the theft are charged to court the law will take it's course oga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by SalamRushdie: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
OYAY:

Did you read the story at all? Abi which power are you talking about?

Zombie powers to influence the house
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by officialMarcTimi(m): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
AGF is a fool, In sane climes Omo-Agege will be in jail for taking laws into his hands thereby committed treason for invading the Senate with thugs n kidnapped da mace. I think he's quiet on dis particularly issue? Idiot
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
saintol:
First, I was thinking this country is finished but I have now confirmed that we are completely finished.
oh really, cos the agf sited the constitution backing his pronouncement?

1 Like

Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by basic23111: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
yes, they don't have right to suspend any senator. Seraki want to become unquestionably leader and that is not democratic. I wish there is a way Nigerians can scrap this assembly

1 Like

Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by debolayinka(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
progress69:

Failed wailer!

So what do you have to say about Junaid Muhammed's suspension?
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
fucktoto:
[s][/s]

your foooolani presidiot just lied to trump that your herdsmen brethren don't carry ak47.
judging by your moniker, one wouldn't naturally expect any better from you

1 Like

Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by docadams: 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
Senators Samuel Anyawu and Bala Ibn Na’allah, had
applied to be joined as parties in the suit but the court refused on the grounds that they were not necessary parties in the suit.

Had Senator Omo Agege sued the SENATE for N20b for infringement on his rights, I doubt if the Isi ewus would have asked to be joined in the suit.

1 Like

Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by Kingspin(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
progress69:

Failed wailer!

You mean the same court can clear Evan and other book haram suspects. What a big shithole country.
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by Omeokachie: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mr Attorney General, where is your man Abdulrasheed Maina?
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by SirBunky85(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
progress69:

Failed wailer!

dont mind dat hypocrite dat always criticizes d govt irrationally cuz of hatred

1 Like

Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by OLORIPAPA: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Just stop the biasness,the constitution is very clear about this issue.No one can suspend a duely elected senator...
We should try and read properly to be well informed that is what will help us to make progress in this country.

2 Likes

Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by saltoasis: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Not surprised, Omo agege was working for his boss. I expect nothing less but to be bailed out by his pay masters.
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by semyman: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
OBJ should be arrested now, I now see reasons why Abacha had to do the needful, he is just garulous
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by joliecouer: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
cutefergiee:
Ok.. Next drama plsssssss
that pix from coming to America
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by Awoofawo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
In all honest the Senate and the House have no constitution right to suspend any members duely elected. As much I don't support either side in their power game and muscle flexing..... It is good thing the Omo-Agege challenged his illegal suspension..... Other members that suffered same in the past were ignorance of their right and entitle under the Constitution. Senators and Representative can only be recall by their Constituents.......

1 Like

Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
joliecouer:
that pix from coming to America
Yes boss
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by odutolasodiq(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mr Mahmud Magaji (SAN), counsel to the Senate and the Senate President, in his submission, urged the court to dismiss the suit on the grounds that the senator had himself, participated in the suspension of other senators.

Just listen to the argument of a Senior Advocate! How did this man Obtain his title of SAN

1 Like

Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by odutolasodiq(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mr Mahmud Magaji (SAN), counsel to the Senate and the Senate President, in his submission, urged the court to dismiss the suit on the grounds that the senator had himself, participated in the suspension of other senators.

Just listen to the argument of a Senior Advocate! How did this man Obtain his title of SAN?
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by emperorblog(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by emperorblog(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
READ COOL INTERESTING STORY HERE

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by Awoofawo(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
debolayinka:

So what do you have to say about Junaid Muhammed's suspension?

Junaid should be blame for not knowing his right under the Constitution and failing to enforce same......his ignorance should not be an excuse to stop someone else from seeking redress under the Constitution provision
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by Awoofawo(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
officialMarcTimi:
AGF is a fool, In sane climes Omo-Agege will be in jail for taking laws into his hands thereby committed treason for invading the Senate with thugs n kidnapped da mace. I think he's quiet on dis particularly issue? Idiot

Very correct..... That crime is unpardonable... But we are in Nigeria where anything is possible!

1 Like

Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
emperorblog:
SapphirePRINCEX
Why did you do it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) / Nigerian Warplanes Head To Mali / Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.