Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal (26159 Views)

Rivers: Election Suspension, Illegal – APC Slams INEC / Court Declares Omo-Agege's Suspension Illegal / Omo-agege's Suspension And The Need For Sanctity In The Red Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by Awoofawo(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
undecided
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by kmaster007: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
series film dat have no ending.
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by maisauki: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Battle of the wits
Let's see who will outwit d other
As for me, I mwa ds picture

Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by jayF19: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
OLORIPAPA:
Just stop the biasness,the constitution is very clear about this issue.No one can suspend a duely elected senator...
We should try and read properly to be well informed that is what will help us to make progress in this country.

Please quote the part of the constitution you are referring to.
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by Ejanla07: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
progress69:

Go and kick the bucket!
we still ve the bank data u take beg money 4 here
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by progress69: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ejanla07:

we still ve the bank data u take beg money 4 here

Lol...
U want make i feed your family?
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by linearity: 4:18am On May 01, 2018
debolayinka:

So what do you have to say about Junaid Muhammed's suspension?

There are thousands of wrongly convicted individuals cooling off in prisons around the country, many due to lack or ineffective counsel; that does not mean that their convictions were justified or that, another wrongfully convicted individual can not challenge their own conviction.

The Appeal court have long ruled that, the Senate and the House does not have the powers to suspend their colleagues, that by doing so; they are infringing on the democratic rights of the constituents that are been represented. There are many ways the Senate and the House can discipline erring colleagues without depriving certain senatorial districts in Nigeria of their rights of been fully represented and heard in the Senate.
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by uba1991: 9:12am On May 01, 2018
Ipob on fire
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:32pm On May 05, 2018
hushshinani:
ill politicians...
i wish i had AK47...
then what will happen. if e happen you go fit stand?

1 Like

Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by hushshinani(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
then what will happen. if e happen you go fit stand?
blow anything up
Re: AGF Declares Omo-agege’s Suspension Illegal by Ejanla07: 2:00pm On May 07, 2018
progress69:

Lol... U want make i feed your family?
taa. internet millionaire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP PCC Replies Oshiomhole: Where Is Your Foreign Wife? / Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund / FG Justifies Buhari’s Foreign Trips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.