Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido (60791 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
De geh fine small sha
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by laudate: 12:32am On May 01, 2018
cescky:
She's cute

The look on davidos face says a lot.... shocked

He looks real happy and content

If they manage well, I see them tying the knot... cheesy even if they don't, davido and stuck on this girl..good for them

Baby mama 3 loading! cheesy
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by Nobody: 12:50am On May 01, 2018
jaxxy:
Chioma's are usually pretty from experience

On point!
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by Nobody: 12:51am On May 01, 2018
nanakgh:
Lmao. Look at David acting giddy like a school girl. All my boys forming hardness y'all ain't met your Chioma yet. Fine fine woman tho.

Deep. Love changes people.
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by GGirll: 1:05am On May 01, 2018
i pity you Chioma n im sure your parents and relations are on the know about these buzz....ife n'ato uto n'egbu egbu....for those that understands igbo language the greatest language on earth...run before it becomes a RIP case then i won't be here to write RIP to you cos to be fore warned is to be fore armed....yoruba boys are not igbo guys o shine your eyes .....a warning from a caring heart...chiomyyy!!!!!

please quote yourself !!!
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by thunderbabs: 1:33am On May 01, 2018
Smtin mischievous abt dz gal sad
She cute thouhh.

I hp david is safe sha. Is dz really love shocked ko ye mi
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by Toks2008(m): 1:52am On May 01, 2018
CSTR1003:
She is not fine.

But then, when you are looking for a life partner, fine becomes irrelevant.

Chai! Who dash you sense? This is what I just realized o...im a sucker for curves and stuffs like that but of recent I dumped that mindset because when it comes to choosing a wife,curves,pretty face and those superficial things become a plus but not the de facto.

Yes the lady should be pleasing to your eyes but not compulsorily fine or curvy..
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by HoodBillionaire: 6:25am On May 01, 2018
ugly bich
bich wey bpys don straff pieces
davido dey act like some sex starved zombie
wtf
why worship a bich
all these kids forming hard
go fuc yourself.
wat a shame
d same way banky was all over dah bich adesua
wtf

1 Like

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by justinalumbi: 6:37am On May 01, 2018
My brother may God keep you and your girl friend together in Jesus Name! Am happy for you once again happy birthday.
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by justinalumbi: 6:40am On May 01, 2018
Am happy for you Davido and chioma
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by onatisi(m): 6:45am On May 01, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
ugly bich
bich wey bpys don straff pieces
davido dey act like some sex starved zombie
wtf
why worship a bich
all these kids forming hard
go fuc yourself.
wat a shame
d same way banky was all over dah bich adesua
wtf

dey here dey type rubbish , no go find better thing to do rather than calling yourself an imaginary billionaire
that girl is made for life , whether boys don bang her before doesnt matters .what matters most is what she is doing now and the results she is getting now , while she continues getting the vip first class treatment everywhere she goes and her bank account keeps getting bigger with millions each passing week, you are a stilling borrowing money to buy data every week .
better use ur brains to face your present and future and stop hating on someone making headway in life

1 Like

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by onatisi(m): 6:48am On May 01, 2018
justinalumbi:
Am happy for you Davido and chioma

if davido marries this gal , the way davido's father and his friends will spoil this girl with money and gifts will change her family status for life .
i know that even now davido would have started doing many things for her family, her mother and sibling will be praying to God that everything works out well for her and davido.
she is just born lucky . God should just grant us the grace that will overlook our past mistakes and propel us above our haters
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by HoodBillionaire: 6:51am On May 01, 2018
me borrow data
only mu sub go buy you foodstuffs for 3months
men go fuc yourself
and fuc off my quotes
homo
onatisi:

dey here dey type rubbish , no go find better thing to do rather than calling yourself an imaginary billionaire
that girl is made for life , whether boys don bang her before doesnt matters .what matters most is what she is doing now and the results she is getting now , while she continues getting the vip first class treatment everywhere she goes and her bank account keeps getting bigger with millions each passing week, you are a stilling borrowing money to buy data every week .
better use ur brains to face your present and future and stop hating on someone making headway in life
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by onatisi(m): 6:54am On May 01, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
me borrow data
only mu sub go buy you foodstuffs for 3months
men go fuc yourself
and fuc off my quotes
homo
mugu , better get serious with your hustle , face your life and stop hating others who are progressing so that God will make a way for you also , unless you will just find urself struggling for life with nothing tangible to show for it . be happy for others when they are doing good grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by wheenie(f): 7:04am On May 01, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
i can eat ur lips for 30 mins non stop....

Pls don't oh..dats scary
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by wheenie(f): 7:07am On May 01, 2018
teesugar:
exactly my thoughts. Like he's trying to steal his belt or remove money stylishly from his pocket. grin

yeah

.the shoe on ur profile is it for sale?
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by miracle956: 7:18am On May 01, 2018
dominique:

Her middle name is Avril meaning she was born in April. Got it?

so someone born n July na Juliet?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by HoodBillionaire: 7:34am On May 01, 2018
send me your acct nos
so premarital sex na good thing
so many wud burn in hell fire
fuc u
onatisi:

mugu , better get serious with your hustle , face your life and stop hating others who are progressing so that God will make a way for you also , unless you will just find urself struggling for life with nothing tangible to show for it . be happy for others when they are doing good grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by nsidible(f): 7:39am On May 01, 2018
Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by onatisi(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2018
and you that is shouting "fvck you" all over the net will go to heaven abi?
dey dere dey dull ur brains and be thinking you are smart. better send your cv to chioma to help you get a driving job somewhere maybe that will keep you busy a little

HoodBillionaire:
send me your acct nos
so premarital sex na good thing
so many wud burn in hell fire
fuc u

1 Like

Re: Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido by obentenyson(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2018
See that man o... The guy wan still davido phone... Obo watch ur pocket

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Badmus Confirms The Death Of Aisha Abimbola / What Is Reekado Showing Lil Kesh In This Photo? / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.