Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Tales Of Abigail - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tales Of Abigail (68550 Views)

Tales Of An ASHEWO (18+) / Tales Of A Keke Napep Driver / Tales Of A College Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 30, 2018
Loving every bit of it. Thanks for the updates. Gob bless.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Pinkie2018(f): 9:22pm On May 30, 2018
Wow! The heat is on. Abbey be careful o

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Pinkie2018(f): 9:22pm On May 30, 2018
Wow! The heat is on. Abbey be careful o

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by skubido(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2018
Abigail sha,

Tanks a lot for the update. God bless

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Okuchris(f): 6:40am On May 31, 2018
thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by FortunateB(f): 9:43am On May 31, 2018
Abigail has really tried in keeping an update with the gold.

More data to your phone

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by izaray(f): 2:40pm On May 31, 2018
Abigail is a very strong lady

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by labelle123(f): 2:54pm On May 31, 2018
lonesome501:
abeg,tis update walahi i too short!
lol

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by usmandaddy(m): 5:28pm On May 31, 2018
love every inch if the story, hope he did not kill my abi

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Light1259: 8:27pm On May 31, 2018
Osagie is not wise enough James will catch him up nothing will happen to Abigail.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harunablezin(f): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Why is Abigail risking her life like this?

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by yusluvad(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Great work!

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by daviesblaze(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
update o shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Tunjoel(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2018
Update oo

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by ConstanceBae(f): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
anticipating ohhhh☺

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
Harrystories how far Na??

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Continued....

A black Lexus jeep pulled to a stop behind Abigail's car and the four doors were opened. James and three of his men hurried out of the vehicle, walked to Abigail's car and stared inside, but she wasn't there. James brought out his phone and pushed in Abigail's number.

Osagie's stared at Abigail thoughtfully with his eyes fixed on her. If she had the mind of tracing him down there, then she must be a police or some police's spy. But why would the police be after him? For many years in his business, he had left no traces. He studied her carefully, she must have traced him right from Alade market. He widened his eyes to the realization, the gold, it must be the gold. But he needed to be sure. "What do you want?"

Abigail shivered in fear with her eyes fixed on Osagie. She could see the burning fire in his eyes. "I..don't..know what you talking about." She stammered.

"Why are you after me?" Osagie's voice sounded coldly.

"I'm not after you."

Osagie brought his gun low to her neck. "I say who are you? What do you want?"

Abigail opened her mouth to speak, then slowly pulled her gaze toward her ringing phone. She let the phone remained in her arm without staring at it. She knew her caller was nobody but James, but there was no way she was going to answer the call. She thought of what to do, eyes fixed on him, looking for an opportunity to strike.

Osagie directed his gaze toward Abigail's ringing phone and collected it from her. He glanced at the caller's name, and slowly met Abigail's gaze, then pressed the green bottom and held the phone to his ear.

"Hey, Where exactly are you?" James said from the other end. "Can you hear me? Tell me where you are before the bastard made away with my gold."

Osagie brought the phone down from his ear, ended the call, turned it off and put it in his pocket. Not this time, No one can take the gold away from him. He was ready to sacrifice all to keep the gold. He smiled, but a wicked one.

From the bright side of the street, Abigail stared at James and his bodyguards hurried down the street, but they couldn't see her in the dark corner that she was, and the people at the backyard seemed not to care about what was happening there. What would happened if she screamed? What if this guy blows off her head without mercy? What she saw in his eyes showed he could do it to escape with the gold, and she was right, Osagie was only thinking about the risk of a gun shot, the attention it might bring.

Osagie smashed a closed fist into Abigail's jaw like a bullet, snapping her back and knocking her mind clear. She floated at the edge of consciousness for few seconds.

Abigail screamed, loud enough to draw attentions and held her face in pain. She raised up her head toward the sounds of footsteps to see James and his men running toward her. Osagie was no longer in front of her, she turned back quickly and stared straight forward to see Osagie entering a dark corner.

"Are you alright?" James got to her side.

"I'm okay," she pointed her hand forward. "Go after him, he has passed through that way. Be careful, he has a gun."

James turned to Spenky. "You stay with her." He said, and hurried toward the place where Abigail had pointed with two of his men.

Osagie got to the back of the street. He stared back to see three men running toward him. He held his bag tight, running through the street.

"Get him!" James screamed as Osagie claimed a fence of a school into the compound, and they claimed after him.

Osagie was far ahead of them. He ran to the end of the school compound and took another fence, then jumped down into a quiet street where there were few uncompleted buildings. James and his men followed up, chasing him through the dark.

Osagie ran to the end of the street then stopped, keeping his back at them and stare back over his shoulder. James and his bodyguards ran toward him, but the fact that Osagie remained where he was, made James to think twice. He ordered his men to stop in about ten feet away from him. What is he up to? James held out his gun, pointed it forward and walked slowly toward him. "Give back the gold or you're dead."

Osagie kept his back at him, then stared at the darkest side of the street, he had put his guys on alert before confronting Abigail, just in case. About six men came out one after the other from different angle, with a guns in their arms, and they surrounded James and his men.

James widened his eyes in disbelief, about six guns or more were directed at them. "Sh**t."

Four of Osagie's men held James bodyguards from behind, pushed them to the ground and sprayed them with bullets. James widened his eyes in fear, his two hands were shaking. One them held him and put a gun to his head.

"Stop." Osagie ordered, and stared at James with a wicked smile, then brought out a wrap of weed from his pocket. He held it to his lips, light it and inhaled deeply. He walked toward James, and blew the smoke on his face. "You fool."

James cast him a deadly look. "You bastard.."

With annoyance, Osagie brought up his hand and gave James a heavy slap across his face. "Shhh! You don't talk when I talks." He put his hand on his shoulder and pushed him to his kneels. "This-is-my-territory."

James eyes were like coals of fire, but there was nothing he could do. If only he could make a call, but that would be impossible. If he had knew the guy was that dangerous, he would have prepared. Now it was too late, he had fallen into his trap.

Spenky held a torchlight as him and Abigail ran through the street, trying to locate James. They hurried from one street to the other with no traces of them. "This way." Spenky said.

'Wait," Abigail stopped. "Try James number again before we go the wrong way."

Spenky brought his phone up, dialed the same number he had dialed more than five times earlier. He held it to his ear and waited a few seconds. "No answer, let's get out of here."

"They must have gone far."

"Let's find them."

They hurried through a small part, and came out at the front of a school, beside it was a Catholic church and many locked stores on both side of the street. "Wrong way." Spenky said.

"Give me your phone," Abigail met his eyes.

"What do you want to do? Call James?"

"No, someone else."

"Who?"

Abigail stopped and stared at him. "Are you giving me the phone or not?"

"Why not." He gave her the phone.

Abigail typed in a number and held the phone to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Sarah, it's Abigail."

"Abigail? Are.."

"I need you here right away," she said into phone. "I'm around Ojota, along.." she stared at a signboard at the front of a store. "Olude street, at the front of community primary school. I will wait for you at the junction."

"What happened?"

"There is no time to explain, please hurry."

Few seconds of silence went by from the other end. "Okay, I will be there. Make sure you stay save 'cause that place you are is a dangerous zone at this time of the night."

"Hurry, please." Abigail ended the call and returned the phone back to Spenky.

"Who was that?" Spenky asked as they hurried forward.

"A friend."

Spenky stopped and met her gaze. "You think James would like someone else involved in this?"

"I'm not doing it for James, but for my safety." She continued walking forward. "Don't you think something is wrong? Why would James not pick his call, and we've been trying to locate them for the past fifty minutes without success."

"James is not an easy man to break."

Abigail glanced at him. "Even the great Samson was brought down by a woman."

Spenky stared at her silently as he hurried forward. He knew something was wrong, but he just doesn't want to admit it. He stopped as his torchlight picked something on the ground beside the school fence.

"What's that?" Abigail asked.

"It looks like a wallet." He picked it up. "It's James wallet."

Abigail looked at it "They may be somewhere around here."

Spenky scanned the length of the fence with his torchlight and deep his phone in his pocket. "Wait right here."

"Where are you going?"

"To check if they're in there." He jumped up and held the fence. 

Abigail stared at the fence, it was too tall for her to climb. "Don't leave me here."

"Stay right there, I'll get back to you." He said and jumped into the school compound.

Abegail turned and walked back through the part they came from to go wait for Sarah. She was so scared, pulling her eyes in every direction. A sound came from behind, she turned back in fear and saw no one. Maybe it was the wind moving things around, she thought. And started running as her foot would allow.

Osagie carried his bag from the ground, brought out the gold and stared at it with a smile. "Do you think, I would play nice for a gold worth millions of dollars?" He pulled his eyes to James. "This is a challenge, and who wins take the gold."

James stared at him. "Go to hell."

"No, you go to hell." Osagie stared at his men. "Kill him."

Without delay, they fired their guns heavily all over James, but it was just a waist of efforts. All eyes widened, even James couldn't believed it as he remained on his feet.

"Boss, him get juju for body." One of them said.

Osagie laughed and slowly clapped his hands. "Nice one, I'm impressed."

James was more than surprised. He never for once believed in juju, but now he knows it works. All the rituals that was performed on him as a crowned prince, had finally paid off.

One of them stared at Osagie. "Baba, watin make we do am?"

"Set him ablaze."

©Harry Enomamien... 2018

All rights reserved.

4 Likes

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
yusluvad:
Great work!
Thank you Sir smiley
Re: Tales Of Abigail by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
The fight for the gold is getting interesting. The action and suspense too much. Thumbs up bro. Thanks for the update. God bless. Pls i need more updatesssss..... #Waitingmode

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Harry if anything happens to my James, i will also set you ablaze ooo... Well done, thanks for updating.

2 Likes

Re: Tales Of Abigail by daviesblaze(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
chivera018:
Harry if anything happens to my James, i will also set you ablaze ooo...
Well done, thanks for updating.
Seconded grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Ann2012(f): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
Well done Oga Harry

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Pinkie2018(f): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Chai this gold has clamied lives; This Osagie guy is evil

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by aprilwise(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
You have to change the title to the battle for the gold.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by skubido(m): 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
James self get im own for body

Tanks a lot for the update. Jah bless

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by oluangelkay(f): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
wow! James should not die for any thing. more updates please.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by pweetygiftofGod(f): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2018
Odeshi

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by ABU24: 7:33am On Jun 04, 2018
James Bond Can Never Die! Not Even For Here

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
chivera018:
Harry if anything happens to my James, i will also set you ablaze ooo...
grin grin
Re: Tales Of Abigail by labelle123(f): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
daviesblaze:
Seconded grin grin grin grin
thirded

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harunablezin(f): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
James won't die coz his guyz are coming for him

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Okuchris(f): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please dear,you really don't have to be keeping us this long. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers / For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.