Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) (3101 Views)

The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos / Senator Omo-agege Delegates Reportedly Disrupt Buhari’s Speech(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
See pics below

2 Likes

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by Chizuru01(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
This poor guy looks like a Hostage

Savage Kowafied
Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chizuru01:
Savage
ah swr
Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
dose he think it's Kenyan, this pale skin people self
Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ah! Buhari sufferness na home and away

1 Like

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by CSTR1003: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
Damn.

If buhari gets half of the scrutiny trumps gets from Americans even for a day, he will know Nigerians are learners.

The sarcasm of white Americans especially on twitter is top notch.

5 Likes

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chai.. Buhari keeps representing oh.
First it was Ghana, now it's America. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by rusher14: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Be using your fake Facebook accounts to sell your stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
makydebbie:
Chai.. Buhari keeps representing oh.
First it was Ghana, now it's America. cheesy
u need to shut up buhari is not Ghana president but Nigerian president so mind ur dam business

6 Likes

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chai, BABA DON supper wallahi.
Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Saviour22:
u need to shut up buhari is not a Ghana president but Nigerian president so mind ur dam business
Come and shut me up. undecided
My phone, my data, my money, my property.
You've no right to tell me what to do online, this is my cyberspace. And sure, Buhari cannot be Ghana's president. Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hahahaha

That's what you get when you have a dullard as a President.
Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by madone: 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Make them free the man joor
Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
makydebbie:
You've no right to tell me what to do online, this is my cyberspace. And sure, Buhari cannot be Ghana's president. Idiot.
look at this black black people heheheh oh yes buhari can neva be ur president but am sure his daughter can neva be like that useless girl that is a babe mama for photography

4 Likes

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
makydebbie:
Wait are u not from that country that their women drink pills to bleach there unborn babies, fools are more in ur country black monkey

3 Likes

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Saviour22:
look at this black black people heheheh oh yes buhari can Neva be ur president but am sure his daughter can like that useless girl that is a babe mama for photography
Stop attacking her the lady meant no harm in her post so why the insults and childish rants?

2 Likes

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Saviour22:
look at this black black people heheheh oh yes buhari can Neva be ur president but am sure his daughter can like that useless girl that is a babe mama for photography
Okay, this one is insane. grin
The economy is hard, I understand.
Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
BlackAdam55:
Wait are not from that country that the women drink pills to bleach there unborn babies, fools are more in ur country black monkey
Must you insult to make a point?The lady meant no harm so no need for childish tantrums.

1 Like

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay, this one is insane. grin
The economy is hard, I understand.
Taa Ghana is a useless country I rather be born a Nigerian than a Ghanaian God forbid

3 Likes

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
BlackAdam55:
Wait are not from that country that the women drink pills to bleach [b] there unborn babies, fools are more in ur country black monkey /b]
It's THEIR. You're welcome.
Instead of you to hate on your fellow blacks, you can enroll in a government school or something. Your life can't be this wasted.
Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
makydebbie:
lol this is coming from the same person that outrightly told me "something was wrong with me" for laughing on a thread. if i call you hypocrite now undecided it will be like am starting an e-fight. anyway you are now on my watchful list

1 Like

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by oshe11: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Asowari:
dose he think it's Kenyan, this pale skin people self
KANYE not kenyan.....

You should work on your eyes which have been damaged by excess soaking garri due to PMB's govt
Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Saviour22:
Taa Ghana is a useless country I rather be born a Nigerian than Ghana God forbid [
You can keep dreaming, hopefully when you wake up, there'll be light or something.

And please, stop wasting time online being a bully wannabe. Get to school and learn the basics in English. Which one is "I rather be a Nigerian than Ghana" how can you be a country? Tah. angry

1 Like

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Must you insult to make a point?The lady meant no harm so no need for childish tantrums.
The lady is a troll but because she is ur friend ur too blind to see it, this is not the first time she's doing it

1 Like

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by oshe11: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
They deserve some ACCOLADES for listening to the OLD FOOL
Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
lol na so. . . see them. always defending one another.
Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
BlackAdam55:
The lady is a troll but because she is ur friend ur too blind to see it, this is not the first time she's doing it
She is one of the least persons on this forum I can call a troll.There is nothing to see there she has every right to make an opinion and you have every right to criticize her opinion in a civilized and constructive manner instead of using insults.

1 Like

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
makydebbie:
You can keep dreaming, hopefully when you wake up, there'll be light or something.

And please, stop wasting time online being a bully wannabe. Get to school and learn the basics in English. Which one is "I rather be a Nigerian than Ghana" how can you be a country? Tah. angry
hehehe smelling Ghanaian grin

1 Like

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
She is one of the least persons on this forum I can call a troll.There is nothing to see there she has every right to make an opinion and you have every right to criticize her opinion in a civilized and constructive manner instead of using insults.
I don't really care if u know her or not na fvck off ladyGodhead

1 Like

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
BlackAdam55:
I don't really care if u know her or not na fvck off ladyGodhead
I wonder who that person is now learn to use decent words.I don't think anyone asked you to care.

1 Like

Re: Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Stop attacking her the lady meant no harm in her post so why the insults and childish rants?
come lady hippopotamus mind ur dam business

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku And Tinubu Meet (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu with prostitutes not Photoshop / Three

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.