Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (118991 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Akoko777(f): 8:52am On May 01, 2018
BreezyCB:
That's how Davido bought Chioma Miracles net worth

Funny dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Deltatoto: 8:52am On May 01, 2018
Earthbound:
I pray for a woman that will turn me to mumu like this.
u be mumu already only say ur own na to dey rape under age girls
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by effido666: 8:52am On May 01, 2018
Omihanifa:
your pussy did for you chioma enjoy your new ride
she even look like a sex doll
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by XaviDayo(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2018
And you know in your heart say una no go marry.
To Chioma future husband, enjoy the used good o when the time comes.

Na so wizPiken use enjoy that im holla at your gal babe, today, the girl don carry the scrap go meet another man.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by firstolalekan(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2018
AFONJACOW:
which charm just bear in mind Igbo women , you can't afford to miss them as lifetime partner... Sofia thought she can use osho free to get Davido... sex is not everything, there are things this girl do that none other girl can do in his life... abeg take ur hate somewhere else
Shut up
There's nothing good about marrying an OSU
They are only good for fuckìng but not as wife.
I have dated at least 6 OSU girls (Imo, Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Abi and Imo) They're all the same.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by IamPatriotic(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2018
If Davido's mother were to be alive, I'm sure she wouldn't have allow this Chioma's charm to be as effective on his son as this, which kain love is that?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by JAMESOJAY: 8:53am On May 01, 2018
If Yourbas now copy the ibos that make we are the best...to make it in life you copy good things
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Lanruze: 8:53am On May 01, 2018
He is obviously Charmed.... And its the original one... embarassed
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Komu1048(m): 8:54am On May 01, 2018
Deltatoto:
no be pussyyy o there’s something abt her who gives pussyyy 45m?

Chai! Please on behalf of association of prominent afonjas I hereby make a plea that u chioma should release our brother davido from the cob uve used to tie his brain. Pls don't be fool this is not love but Africa jazz
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Aminat508(f): 8:55am On May 01, 2018
Abeg, who go buy me 45million car too? cry
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by AFONJACOW(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2018
firstolalekan:

Shut up
There's nothing good about marrying an OSU
They are only good for fuckìng but not as wife.
I have dated at least 6 OSU girls (Imo, Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Abi and Imo) They're all the same.
hehehehe ugly unintelligent AFONJA women are not sellable if u say nah lie ask Daddy freezer , Fani kayode and Ondo state governor... abeg who won marry substandard material from Waste region... abeg take ur hate somewhere.. lol I am OSU, you are Fulani ass licking slaves... who worse pass tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Navalsadiq(m): 8:57am On May 01, 2018
These girl Don use Bleep scatter these guy head
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Nobody: 8:58am On May 01, 2018
Davido is still ugly.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by talk2percy(m): 8:58am On May 01, 2018
sexdoll:

180° not 360°.

Are you sure you even passed secondary school maths? grin
grin bros I hate maths buh e get 360• sexual position, nah every position u know ni?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by chrischukszy01(m): 8:58am On May 01, 2018
Mumu wey no know say davido don use her Toto do yahoo plus... I fear Yoruba boys!
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by millionboi(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2018
ibkgab001:

How do you know ?

Miracle won’t be happy with this news all he has labourrr for in 4 months on live TV
miracle now

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Divay22(f): 9:01am On May 01, 2018
BreezyCB:
That's how Davido bought Chioma Miracles net worth
Like i knew something like this would come up grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by JERRY1925(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2018
firstolalekan:

The truth is bitter...

sometimes the truth does not make any sense....instances.. u know a man wud die..and u walk up to him and sing to him...hey u..u know u wud die right?..
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by sexdoll: 9:04am On May 01, 2018
talk2percy:
grin bros I hate maths buh e get 360• sexual position, nah every position u know ni?

360° na dot.

Dot be say pussy don lock up.

Which position you dey talk sef?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Deltatoto: 9:04am On May 01, 2018
Komu1048:

Chai! Please on behalf of association of prominent afonjas I hereby make a plea that u chioma should release our brother davido from the cob uve used to tie his brain. Pls don't be fool this is not love but Africa jazz
no be jazz na soft spot.it happens to us all it’s just that Davido is rich.i once dated a girl I did thgs for that I didn’t no I could do for a woman.i rented and furnished a 2bedroom for a side chick I no bilief my eyes

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by firstolalekan(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2018
AFONJACOW:
hehehehe ugly unintelligent AFONJA women are not sellable if u say nah lie ask Daddy freezer , Fani kayode and Ondo state governor... abeg who won marry substandard material from Waste region... abeg take ur hate somewhere.. lol I am OSU, you are Fulani ass licking slaves... who worse pass tongue
Lol
These senseless Osu people can be so funny

Have you also asked your psquare brothers and others
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Eduboy1990: 9:07am On May 01, 2018
David the pussy MAN

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Cutehector(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2018
Its not about the girlfriend this time, davido is just trying to make a statement. Only the wise will understand.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by RexTramadol1: 9:12am On May 01, 2018
Oh boi......... If u jam ur own Chioma

If u no get money, u go use urslf do d ritual Ni o.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by onatisi(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2018
MorataFC:
Good for her but she has to get whatever she wants now because pasan ta fi na iyale o mbe l'oke aja la fi na Iya iyawo.
na lie
which kind yeye pasan
davido is hooked on this girl and he will do anything to marry her just watch.
only a stupid iyawo will allow the cane used to beat the first wife to be used on her, a smart woman will make sure she searches out that cane and destroys it

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Mires: 9:14am On May 01, 2018
incominx49x2:

Pls disregard the scam free MTN data from this so called lazy "incoming.." Or pres... Of a guy. He needs a free card. Idiot
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2018
I will rather wait till dey break up to confam weda tru tru David dash am d motor or nah borrow.

Timaya vs Empress coms to mind cool
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2018
chrischukszy01:
Mumu wey no know say davido don use her Toto do yahoo plus... I fear Yoruba boys!
Many of you are ignorant of Davido's family, his grand mother is from southeast, Anambra to be precise, he father Adedeji Adeleke and his uncles late Sen Isiaka and Sen Ademola all grew up in Enugu before the war, even after the war, they speak Igbo fluently. His manager Asa Asika is from Onitsha, Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by kenzysmith: 9:16am On May 01, 2018
Aminat508:
Abeg, who go buy me 45million car too? cry
I will buy u only if u re a virgin
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Nobody: 9:19am On May 01, 2018
Deltatoto:
u be mumu already only say ur own na to dey rape under age girls

Something is wrong with you
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
Are you devido or are you his father to tell him what he wants..you see how you reason if a man can spend such money on a lady like chioma that means he want to marry her

You can't just send money on a woman you won't marry think
Is this guy for real?? Richer dudes than Davido spend more on their concubines and sidechics on a steady..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.