Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (118992 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Safiaa(f): 9:26am On May 01, 2018
Lucky girl
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by AFONJACOW(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2018
firstolalekan:

Lol
These senseless Osu people can be so funny

Have you also asked your psquare brothers and others
and how far with Peter okoye after marrying that witch all thanks to Paul that gave him face and life, I wonder what would have been his faith with that bleacher tongue Ass licking slave from waste grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by chuggy(m): 9:29am On May 01, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
vanity upon vanity. . . will the porsche carry her to heaven. rubbish. NEXT!
Hahahaha...E pain am
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by BreezyCB(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2018
Divay22:

Like i knew something like this would come up grin grin grin
grin

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Nobody: 9:35am On May 01, 2018
Na Money dem they use do lovey lovey for woman no be with mouth.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Martinez19(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
heaven is fictional.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by yankison(m): 9:38am On May 01, 2018
jerrybakermillz:
Hmmmm....This dude is romantic in all angle ,but it seem chioma is heavy

I can see that too ,kinda heavy lady
..I wouldn't roll
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Bamss1: 9:43am On May 01, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Will your legs carry you to heaven?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by firstolalekan(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2018
AFONJACOW:
and how far with Peter okoye after marrying that witch all thanks to Paul that gave him face and life, I wonder what would have been his faith with that bleacher tongue Ass licking slave from waste grin cheesy
How e dey pain you grin
The dude still cherish and love his woman tongue
Obviously, he's even the most successful grin
My former osu bìtches almost ruined me outrageous demands grin
Thank God Fola kiss came saving my ass grin
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by shogsman(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2018
This Porsche 45million,I laff in tchalas's voice
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by xpiranza: 9:47am On May 01, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
ur pastors way get private jets...them no no say e no go carry them go heaven before them buy am...if u like no work hard n smart n enjoy ur wealth be deceiving ur self with vanity quote....
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by dROC1: 9:50am On May 01, 2018
Earthbound:
I pray for a woman that will turn me to mumu like this.

Same here
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by columbus007(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2018
Omihanifa:
your pussy did for you chioma enjoy your new ride
stop been a cvnt dude.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by AFONJACOW(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2018
firstolalekan:

How e dey pain you grin
The dude still cherish and love his woman tongue
Obviously, he's even the most successful grin
My former osu bìtches almost ruined me outrageous demands grin
Thank God Fola kiss came saving my ass grin
hehehehehehe any Igbo girl agree to date ugly unintelligent charcoal tiger Claws tattoo face like you seriously need mental evaluation... abeg who won associate with poverty tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by MorataFC: 9:53am On May 01, 2018
onatisi:

na lie
which kind yeye pasan
davido is hooked on this girl and he will do anything to marry her just watch.
only a stupid iyawo will allow the cane used to beat the first wife to be used on her, a smart woman will make sure she searches out that cane and destroys it
grin grin grin OK, let's wait and see cool
... but remember ''the most beautiful girls is yet to be born'' which means davido will still have another.... tongue
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2018
bigcee:

Guy stop dis rubbish abeg, just stop ok[s]. Pray make God bless you so you can do same to your woman.[/s]
If I can work hard, my woman can also work hard.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by amakabel: 10:08am On May 01, 2018
baby mama didn't get Porsche Car, but girlfriend got it just like that. just wondering
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by firstolalekan(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2018
AFONJACOW:
hehehehehehe any Igbo girl agree to date ugly unintelligent charcoal tiger Claws tattoo face like you seriously need mental evaluation... abeg who won associate with poverty tongue
Lol
See this miserable OSUCOW
There was even one of your osu sister brother that I sponsored his secondary school.
One thing with them is that, when date them, all the predicament of their family members will be on you. Greedy people grin
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by AFONJACOW(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2018
firstolalekan:

Lol
See this miserable OSUCOW
There was even one of your osu sister brother that I sponsored his secondary school.
One thing with them is that, when date them, all the predicament of their family members will be on you. Greedy people grin
hehehehe e pain u.. abeg I no get time for jobless lazy yellowbar yoot... goodbye

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Sullyboy: 10:23am On May 01, 2018
check out that moment Davido gifts his girlfriend a brand new car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE81b3-CDmo&feature=youtu.be
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 10:34am On May 01, 2018
MrSensor:
shocked The strong charm from Ghana is involved here.

Pls address let e go get mine grin grin
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by blueSpartan: 10:39am On May 01, 2018
firstolalekan:

Level pass level grin

It beats my imagination that a rich and exposed dude can spend so much on a wasted olosho. Same Chioma I know since Babcock days sad

she isn't a LovePeddler ,guy say wetin you know.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by MrSensor(m): 10:40am On May 01, 2018
ozoebuka1:
45M is lots of money... Davido come dash me one million abeg Nah. cry
you be gey?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Nobody: 10:49am On May 01, 2018
MrSensor:
shocked The strong charm from Ghana is involved here.

Which charm? I beg the babe sweet and hot like fire, she come sabi cook on top. She no need babalawo charm because she is charming.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Nobody: 10:58am On May 01, 2018
This is what 'send me recharge card' girls are missing. You can't eat your cake and still have it. Deal with men for who they are, not what they are
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by leonardosomto(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2018
An epitome of beauty,finally Yoruba's now die for Igbo gals.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by emperorventure4(m): 11:20am On May 01, 2018
Igbo girls I salute una
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Nobody: 11:43am On May 01, 2018
Tbh a woman's life is easy, it's just about being with the right man.
Miracle went on exile for 85days to win what was worth 45mil spent on buying Porsche for Chioma.
Men work hard to get things done but feminist still believe they are equal to men. Please come buy me Porsche �
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by darlenese(f): 11:43am On May 01, 2018
Omihanifa:
your pussy did for you chioma enjoy your new ride

she is a queen coast . I pity Davido.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by deniguy01(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2018
NewshelmNg:
It’s no news Davido broke the internet by buying a Porsche for his 23 year old girlfriend of five years,Chioma.

He presented the car to her during her birthday dinner last night .

See more photos below

http://newshelm.ng/photos-davido-buys-chioma-a-n45m-porsche-as-birthday-gift/

thats a 2012 Porsche cheyenne which is about $18,000. ..the generation from 2013 is a different model..
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by lonelydora: 11:52am On May 01, 2018
GraGra247:
One thing is certain as daylight, its impossible for Davido to settle for just one lady.

The relationship won't last. 2 years from now and its another lady in Davido's life.

You lied
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by newoffer: 11:58am On May 01, 2018
All u smellos shud go back n learn basics. a woman must have values.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.