Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit (29015 Views)

Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React / Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by LadyNaija(f): 9:57am On May 01, 2018
"Nigerian herdsmen don't carry AK 47's. They only use sticks"- President Buhari to President Donald Trump, The White House, 30th April 2018.

"We've had serious problems with Christians who have been murdered, killed in Nigeria. We're going to work on that problem and work on that problem very, very hard, because we can't allow that to happen."- President Donald Trump to President Muhammadu Buhari, The White House, 30th April 2018.

Despite all the smiles, banter, pretensions, diplomatic niceties, doublespeak and pleasing words these two assertions from the bully and the big man respectively remain the most relevant in yesterdays meeting between President Buhari and President Trump at the White House.

The fact that Buhari, like a little schoolboy standing before an intimidating headmaster, had to tell a pernicious lie about the weaponry of the Fulani herdsmen and attempt to absolve them of any blame for the horrendous genocide that is being perpetrated against Christians in our nation in order to escape being spanked speaks volumes.

And the fact that Trump, not fooled by the lie and like a wise old headmaster, had to issue a stern warning to the schoolyard bully about the killing of Christians says even more.

That, to me, was the meat of the meeting. All the rest that was said was nothing but diplomatic doublespeak, fake smiles and dross.

Yet more needs to be said. Permit me to add the following.

The truth is that the progressive forces, the official opposition and leaders of the resistance in Nigeria failed to put out the correct narrative about Buhari to the international community and international media over the last 3 years.

Consequently Buhari escaped thorough international scrutiny. Apart from that Trump failed us. He chose economic gain and the juicy prospect of a massive Nigerian market for American goods, products and commodities over human rights and decency.

Yet who can blame him for that given his "America first" mantra and the fact that the Nigerian people themselves appear to be very comfortable with their hazardous plight and murderous leader and do not appear ready to resist his corruption, tyranny, evil, ethnic cleansing, mass murder and genocide.

The good news is that Trump may be the biblical Cyrus (and I really do believe that he is) but he is not God. We never looked to him. We look to God. And God will deliver us despite our inherent weaknesses, accursed fears, petty divisions and monumental cowardice.

Finally hear this. If the opposition does not roll out its best guns, get its act togther, unite, stop playing childish games, stop the petty bickering and present one credible and acceptable candidate in 2019, Buhari will be back for another four years. The choice is ours.

Permit me to end this contribution with a final word about the meeting between the bully and the headmaster at the White House.

My younger brother, Babatunde Gbadamosi, wrote

"Buhari went and got NOTHING. We must now buy two helicopters and agricultural produce from them. This is beyond incompetent".

Tunde, as always, is absolutely right.

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/05/when-bully-met-headmaster-at-white.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-bvxyZAATNn8/WudY_SNTerI/AAAAAAAAPLk/RCNg9tT-eUQu3IsZcaR-Pkm24GTdTX9RACLcBGAs/s640/buhari.jpg[/img]

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by stainlink(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2018
True talk.
Leaders pass leaders.

A president that can not protect his people from his people, is that one a president ? angry

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by Mariangeles(f): 10:18am On May 01, 2018
Buhari has been humbled!

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by adadike(f): 10:27am On May 01, 2018
U need to see how I prayed yesterday for Trump to issue a stern warning on d killing of Christians in Nigeria and God did answer my prayers. Shame on our enemies!!!

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by Solidkay(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2018
When rubber see fire e go melt nah.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by alBHAGDADI: 11:02am On May 01, 2018
Why have Muslims been jittery since Trump warned Buhari against killing Christians in Nigeria? Where as their voice before now? All of a sudden, they are trying to paint a narrative that Muslims are also being killed. If truly Muslims are also being killed, then by whom? Is it not Muslims doing the killings after forgetting the original plan?

I think their recent cry is an attempt to prevent Christians from getting help. I wonder why they think Trump's statement is an attack on Muslims. Where did he mention Muslims in his statement? They are just jittery cos they know they are guilty of the crimes.

They will never protest against evil act of Terrorism perpetrated by their brothers. But when someone slightly asks a probing question about Islam, they will quickly throng the streets to protest and kill innocent Christians.

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by ExAngel007(f): 11:02am On May 01, 2018
With the way this Trump's statement on Christian killings, I think there will be a major religious war.

I pray it don't come to pass

4 Likes

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by Evablizin(f): 11:08am On May 01, 2018
This man is so on point,only clowns of zombiesm will say otherwise.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by alBHAGDADI: 11:25am On May 01, 2018
ExAngel007:
With the way this Trump's statement on Christian killings, I think there will be a major religious war.

I pray it don't come to pass

Why will there be a war? Because those carrying out the killings don't want to be stopped?

Why are Muslims angry at the statement?

Are they trying to tell us they are the ones behind the killings?

Shouldn't they be happy that someone is trying to stop the killings of Nigerians?

Oh I forgot what the Quran said.

QURAN (48:29): “Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.”

LISTEN TO THE WORDS OF JESUS BELOW, THEN TELL ME WHICH RELIGION IS PEACEFUL

Luke 6:27-36

27 But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.
31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them.
33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that.
34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full.
35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by ExAngel007(f): 11:44am On May 01, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Why will there be a war? Because those carrying out the killings don't want to be stopped?

Shouldn't they be happy that someone is trying to stop the killings of Nigerians?

QURAN (48:29): “Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.”

27 But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.

32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them.
33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that.
34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full.
35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

just don't join me with all these religious bullsheet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by SweetJoystick(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2018
ExAngel007:

just don't join me with all these religious bullsheet
To pray is religious

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by ExAngel007(f): 12:23pm On May 01, 2018
SweetJoystick:
To pray is religious
I don't think

1 Like

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by jelel6: 12:34pm On May 01, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Guy rest abeg. What you just did, I can also do with any religious script you want me to: to quote of context. Even when you disagree, try to be responsible and reasonable with your conduct. perhaps, that's the reason few people take whatever it is that you have to say seriously.

9 Likes

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by Bossontop(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2018
undecided
Naso

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by emeijeh(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by FrenchWay: 1:01pm On May 01, 2018
The Fulani guys have done nothing wrong.
Herdsmen don't carry guns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by partnerbiz4: 1:01pm On May 01, 2018
King of savagery
Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by godox2(m): 1:03pm On May 01, 2018
Ha!are you serious?
Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by oyetunder(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2018
my faith is complete when I do not see that others must die just because they follow other faiths.

6 Likes

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by Pascal181: 1:04pm On May 01, 2018
God bless u FFK

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by asawanathegreat(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2018
Ffk just dey ur lane and allow buhari to face naija problem
Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by enemyofprogress: 1:05pm On May 01, 2018
Savage
Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by nairavsdollars(f): 1:05pm On May 01, 2018
See FFK talking now ooo. If he has case in court tomorrow over money laundering now, he go say him get heart attack

6 Likes

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by PointZerom: 1:05pm On May 01, 2018
cheesy "The fact that Buhari, like a little schoolboy standing before an intimidating headmaster" cheesy

Immhotep onyeoga LZZA cheesy FFK don finish the aso rock vegetable cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by akum78: 1:05pm On May 01, 2018
grin
Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by Pavore9: 1:06pm On May 01, 2018
People getting provoked by Trump's position on the killings are not in good place, mentally.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by alBHAGDADI: 1:07pm On May 01, 2018
jelel6:

Guy rest abeg. What you just did, I can also do with any religious script you want me to: to quote of context. Even when you disagree, try to be responsible and reasonable with your conduct. perhaps, that's the reason few people take whatever it is that you have to say seriously.
WHY NOT DO THE SAME AND SEE IF PEOPLE WON'T POINT OUT YOUR ERRORS.

3 Likes

Re: When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit by Whothecapfits: 1:07pm On May 01, 2018
FFK the embodiment of self-imposed Rage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Confirms Yahaya Bello's Nomination By APC -tribune / FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka / LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.