Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW (25235 Views)

Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election / 30,000 Policemen, Two Helicopters, 4 Acps, Others For Ekiti Polls / Buhari Orders Recruitment Of Ex Boko Haram Terrorists Into The Police And Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by Omeokachie: 2:16pm On May 01, 2018
To confront herdsmen?
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 01, 2018
Gizer:
Exactly.. Governors cant pay salaries and dey want to add something under states again. Me i dont understand it. They just want to create chaos not state police.

U mean u don't know why they can't pay? Becos FG only give them whatever dey feel like, allow resource control and see if all states wont b viable
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by Powerexpert: 2:19pm On May 01, 2018
We pray these ones will be better educated and equipped and will not be politicized.

https://www.nairaland.com/4481599/platform-2018-poju-oyemade#67181262
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by isnovic(m): 2:20pm On May 01, 2018
.....On what he does during his leisure time, President Buhari said he hardly listened to music but rather always obeyed his doctors’ advice on the need to eat and have enough rest

Napster would have made PMB their icon in their days

Little wonder he knows next to nothing on what is happening right under his nose.
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by Eduboy1990: 2:24pm On May 01, 2018
Prison recruitment portal is not opening and the idiots are posting another vacancies

Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 01, 2018
SirToothBrush:
Policing job is really dignifying but here in Nigeria, I will rather be jobless than be part of the Nigeria police force.

Is that why you are currently Jobless?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by lexy2014: 2:28pm On May 01, 2018
slimpoppa:
They should also reduce the number of personnel assigned to politicians and VIPs.
this is y we need more policemen
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 01, 2018
grin.... Lazy Niaja Youth spotted ! Go apply and stop wasting your time on Nairaland media war ! No Free Money for the LazyYouths grin grin grin
obi4eze:
angry

If you like recruit 1 million policemen you will still go back to Daura.
After all they would have taken them even before they advertise.
BTW how many LGAs do we have in Nigeria or did Buhari create extra 2 that I am not aware of?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 01, 2018
kolafolabi:
They will end up recruiting junks... 1000 to the South, 5000 to the North

More like 5800 to the North and 200 to the south
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by hokafor(m): 2:38pm On May 01, 2018
6000 police men,means 6000 licensed criminals on the lose
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by lexy2014: 2:38pm On May 01, 2018
PassingShot:
That's good news.

Unfortunately, PDP and the supporters of the satanic party will still see something in it to criticize.

how's it good news?
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 01, 2018
Mtcheeew
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by ademola020(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2018
What I expected them to have done since , I don't why it's taking time, instead of those money they use in buying jet they can employ more police men and even start CCTV project accros all cities in the country
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by IamPatriotic(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2018
Dewze:
They are employing more, while they seize and refuse to pay the salaries of some of the police men that are already employed all in the name of ghost workers.

You can imagine a person that was employed and worked in the police for more than 30yrs and just a few months to his/her retirement is being told she is a ghost worker. So you seize her salary and destroy any hope of her retirement benefits, after serving the country for all these years. Part of the annoying thing is that you are not even informed about anything or even asked to come defend yourself, you just realise that they have refused to pay you and then you have to start looking for money to travel to Abuja(from any where you are posted around the country) to find out why.

You mean all of these happened to your mum? I can help her reinstated her salary she's only having problem with IPPIS platform let her contact me in Accountant General Office with her valid document and BVN, sorry.
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by faithfull18(f): 2:43pm On May 01, 2018
Recruitment in Nigeria has never been balanced. To know more,visit federal ministries in Abuja.

Visit my profile.
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by brodalokie: 2:47pm On May 01, 2018
If the Holy Ghost does not watch over the city, the watchmen watches in vain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJt7gNi3Nr4
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by WebSurfer(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2018
Yahoo boys, una own don red
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by asawanathegreat(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2018
What was the outcome of the last 10,000 recruit? Please stop doing us April fool on may 1st
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by Ekotech1980: 2:57pm On May 01, 2018
I NEED TO GET THIS RIGHT: I THOUGHT THERE WERE 774 LGAs IN NIGERIA - HEAR OUR PRESIDENT IN THE US:

“I have approved the recruitment of 6,000 policemen by the police authorities and I directed that those recruited must come from all the 776 local government areas of the federation.
“Even if it means recruiting one person each from the 776 they should do that instead of going to motor parks, railway stations or market for the recruitment exercise."

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by tonio2wo: 3:09pm On May 01, 2018
6000 rogues about to be employed to increase the ordinary citizen's misery.
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by uba1991: 3:12pm On May 01, 2018
Dewze:
They are employing more, while they seize and refuse to pay the salaries of some of the police men that are already employed all in the name of ghost workers.

You can imagine a person that was employed and worked in the police for more than 30yrs and just a few months to his/her retirement is being told she is a ghost worker. So you seize her salary and destroy any hope of her retirement benefits, after serving the country for all these years. Part of the annoying thing is that you are not even informed about anything or even asked to come defend yourself, you just realise that they have refused to pay you and then you have to start looking for money to travel to Abuja(from any where you are posted around the country) to find out why.
if u are not a ghost worker present ur employment letter. U can serve d country for 100yrs if u didn't follow d appropriate way u ll b term a ghost worker.
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by tiger28: 3:13pm On May 01, 2018
Not when 70% of them will end up being bodyguards for Davido , wizkids and the others...... Wait a minute, most of these guys are protected by army officers o. Wasted country!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by fanwas(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2018
In another news
FANWAS GIFT CARD & BITCOIN MERCHANT
Past me all your valid iTunes Gift Card & Amazon walmart Vanilla wallet Gift Card all country 10$, 15$, 25$, 50$, 100$ all payment will be given in 10 to 15min maximum. Long life all legit feet boys.....Don't give ur card to Ripper...I buy it Normal @Good rate just try me once u will enjoy Doing Business with me
I remain your number one trusted merchant. I buy Bitcoin @ honest price�whatsapp or Call 08032190913
Let's trade and smile away
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by Joylove2324(f): 3:27pm On May 01, 2018
God bless you mr president for this good news,i believe we are moving forward now
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by dareal199(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2018
Nice one from the Government, and i hope the opportunity is used well, and not misused
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by kenrajmill(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/3990/2018-2019-buhari-orders-recruitment-of-6000-policemen-apply-now/

cc; lalasticlala

Nice one. The President is providing job for the people, grab the opportunity now...
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by Yellowface1220(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2018
Wow...That's good news.

Unfortunately, The supporters of the satanic party will still see something in it to criticize. @Buhari carry on jare.
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by Joylove2324(f): 3:30pm On May 01, 2018
god bless mr president for this good news,with this we are getting there and our security chiefs should be more vigilant in other to be victorious against all those evil killers dogging behind fulani herdsmen
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by Mcphamous(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
This is a good initiative ,God bless u Mr president ��
Re: Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW by abiodunosin(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
Nice one from the Mr,. President. At least this will reduce unemployment to some certain extent......ALSO the federal government should ensure the creation of state police for the actualization of effective security outfit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings / Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC / Troops Ambush & Kill Terrorists In Yobe State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.