Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,291 members, 7,853,367 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) (27486 Views)

Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) / Frank Nneji Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form (photos) / Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 01, 2018
This is definitely different from the form they are to fill for the job I guess. This is just like guarantor form.
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by gaby(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2018
Narcissism at the top most echelon. Not surprised one bit, it's in 'our' genes.

click on my signature to Finding Europe through Africa's Deserts and Seas- The Perils,Triumphs and Karma
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by samomoli: 5:26pm On May 01, 2018
IMO l pity you pole.
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by Igepelumi50: 5:26pm On May 01, 2018
DaniDani:
"Do you believe in Rochas?". That means IMO people will now have to accept Rochas as their lord and personal savior before being employed?

I think the trouble with Rochas is beyond the trouble with Nigeria.
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by misano(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2018
engrzico:
This is why I will not support the creation of State Police...

PDP taking over IMO come 2019...

Na lie, Igbo ppl will still support Bubu & Rochas wen they start sharing money.

That's Y they see them as just 5% and 'unimportant'.
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by DAYTEECOM(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2018
DOWNLOAD MONEY MAKING APP......AND SAY BYE BYE TO POVERTY..SUB9JA
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by obailala(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2018
Lol... why do I feel this is another one of them jokes by some lazy minds?
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 5:33pm On May 01, 2018
I don't believe this.

Imo and Ekiti: The level of education is inversely proportional to the quality of leadership.

What is happening to Rochas is not ordinary.

/
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by Pascal181: 5:35pm On May 01, 2018
Bw Rochas, Yeye bello (kogi) nd ortom (Benue) I dunno who useless pass
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2018
Please where is my real madrid vs bayern thread?
I no dey joke this nyt.
Barca don carry 2 trophies.
I must carry one, lagbara jesu oluwa wa.
#HalaMadrid
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by Pvibe007: 5:38pm On May 01, 2018
Abagworo:

Better scroll through the form before writing against an innocent man. First of all Okorocha has no business with this form. 2ndly Rochas good governance is not a vigilante group but a pro-Rochas group founded by Pastor Onwunere in support of Okorocha's good deeds. You can't join Rochas good governance if you don't believe in the reason for its existence so the form is on point.

Lol grin grin grin
Rochas g@y boy is already defending his master. My nigga less talk. Oil ur gun and wait for 2019. That where we shall speak. U will be so shocked. I wish Rochas knew why IMOlites have in stock for him ! Just wait and c and also stock up ur wardrobe with Pampers cos u will be needing it for the meantime. grin
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by kitaatita: 5:47pm On May 01, 2018
He is recruiting political thugs.
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by kitaatita: 5:49pm On May 01, 2018
Pascal181:
Bw Rochas, Yeye bello (kogi) nd ortom (Benue) I dunno who useless pass

Rochas no get level. Ortom na same level with Yahaya Bello
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by Banmeallday: 5:50pm On May 01, 2018
What has happened to Igbo people?
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 01, 2018
Abagworo:

Better scroll through the form before writing against an innocent man. First of all Okorocha has no business with this form. 2ndly Rochas good governance is not a vigilante group but a pro-Rochas group founded by Pastor Onwunere in support of Okorocha's good deeds. You can't join Rochas good governance if you don't believe in the reason for its existence so the form is on point.
More like it.
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by Leopantro: 6:23pm On May 01, 2018
Abagworo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HakFhs_euoY

1 Like

Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2018
See the vigilante members. Lol.

Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by LBanks(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2018
fergie001:
Pathetic

Coming from rochas shouldn't surprise anyone

You see most who are not Igbos, irrespective the fact that most igbo governors aren't doing well,will tell you rochas is been persecuted because of his party.....can u see it?
People who did not know how the man became governor in 2011?

I can boldly say that there was no governor celebrated like rochas in 2011 in the s/e from 1999 till date....
He keeps failing and when you complain,some darling popinjays ascribe it to hate for his party....every criticism in Nigeria sees you as a target,as an endangered specie....are we in a zoo?

But we will tear our clothes out if Buhari picks Indimi as COS?

The stupid Uzor Kalu who walks today like someone who bought Nigeria on hire purchase did it,making his mother the Queen Mother of Abia state

S/E.....let us look more inwards and purge non-performers,we are doing ourselves great disservice.....
Abuja is good,but as a region
Charity must begin at home.......

Don't mind those idiots, with the way Rochas won 2011 elections, he is supposed to be the most outstanding governor in Nigeria

Owerri zone even forgot that it was our turn to produce a governor immediately Rochas came out to contest because of his personality

Everybody in IMO state forgot about who's turn it is or not, and voted this mad man because we believed in him, we believed he will perform

The only thing he is paying us back with is to always embarrass IMO state

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2018
Video of the vigilante members rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KfWdceHPCQ
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by fergie001: 6:42pm On May 01, 2018
LBanks:

Don't mind those idiots, with the way Rochas won 2011 elections, he is supposed to be the most outstanding governor in Nigeria

Owerri zone even forgot that it was our turn to produce a governor immediately Rochas came out to contest because of his personality

Everybody in IMO state forgot about who's turn it is or not, and voted this mad man because we believed in him, we believed he will perform

The only thing he is paying us back with is to always embarrass IMO state
I am not from Imo state but was in Owerri during the elections...
I was almost lynched inside jeje at St.Paul's Douglas road,for saying Ohakim should be given another chance,that fateful April before the re-run.....so I sometimes feel like saying ntoooor but mistakes have been made,we should now learn from lessons of the past.
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by smartiyke78: 7:10pm On May 01, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Na pastor even dey promote this nonsense smh

like dey say, "all dat glitter is not gold" is every calld a pastor a true pastor.
Bsides, d man in question is som1 I know right from Lagos, wr he was using ladies 2 pay big men fraud stars he attracts 2 his church. A big time 419ner.
so dnt b suprised, he is serving his master Rochas, d king nd master of 419ners.
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by Roadmike(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2018
Is this for vigilante or Rochas Thug or youths for election rigging
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2018
Something is missing.the column for.AKPUPLA GI.is still missing
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by winsh: 8:45pm On May 01, 2018
Stop being a dirty liar, most people in Imo hate this guy
fergie001:
Pathetic

Coming from rochas shouldn't surprise anyone

You see most who are not Igbos, irrespective the fact that most igbo governors aren't doing well,will tell you rochas is been persecuted because of his party.....can u see it?
People who did not know how the man became governor in 2011?

I can boldly say that there was no governor celebrated like rochas in 2011 in the s/e from 1999 till date....
He keeps failing and when you complain,some darling popinjays ascribe it to hate for his party....every criticism in Nigeria sees you as a target,as an endangered specie....are we in a zoo?

But we will tear our clothes out if Buhari picks Indimi as COS?

The stupid Uzor Kalu who walks today like someone who bought Nigeria on hire purchase did it,making his mother the Queen Mother of Abia state

S/E.....let us look more inwards and purge non-performers,we are doing ourselves great disservice.....
Abuja is good,but as a region
Charity must begin at home.......
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by fergie001: 9:55pm On May 01, 2018
winsh:
Stop being a dirty liar, most people in Imo hate this guy
Read again and you will attain wisdom
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2018
What we have is in IMO state as a governor is a rascal and a drug addict
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by spartoo: 11:32pm On May 01, 2018
I am ashamed to admit I come from Imo state because of the foolishness of this fellow

lipsrsealed
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by 2016v2017: 11:56pm On May 01, 2018
stefanweeks:
If true

Rochas has finally confirmed my doubts

He is mad
Re: Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) by olmoRoc: 7:33am On May 02, 2018
No wonder Nigerians are currently being asked to take the IELTS or TOEFL proficiency test.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adebo Ogundoyin Becomes Speaker Oyo Assembly At 32 Years (Photos) / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR / Wike Reacts As Akpo Bomba Yeeh Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.