Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) (72097 Views)

Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State / Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead / Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by misano(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2018
RIP to D dead... Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by tolexy007(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2018
g
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by freedomchild: 5:08pm On May 01, 2018
this country should be divided... Northern Nigeria has no business with the south

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by opribo(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2018
It is normal.....

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Spicycat(f): 5:09pm On May 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
These are mostly muslims people who support their muslims terrorist brothers.
My concern is for Christians and minority who are being massacred unprovoked. What is this compared to Benue or the early BH killings under GEJ? Childs play.

You are a Bigot, a Terrorist and a foolish Hypocrite to the highest order.

No offence bro I'm just being real.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 01, 2018
E
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by thaoriginator: 5:12pm On May 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:

That's why I don't pity them much again. They use their phantom population and defence dominance to manipulate the resource of this countries against others and expect people to take them serious when they say they are backwards.
f u c k you motherfuckerrrz.. You and the guy you quoted are insane.. Bastarrrrdzzz son of hoesss...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Jermat20(m): 5:12pm On May 01, 2018
I will be the most happiest man on earth the day I'll wake up and here Nigeria have disintegrate. I'm tired of all this killing everywhere. We are not moving as a nation any longer.

7 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by MXrap: 5:12pm On May 01, 2018
Lemme first come down from my motor, then I will comment cheesy

princechurchill:
High mortality rate=North
Terrorism=North
High poverty rate=North
Religious extremist=North
Lack of quality education=North
Highest number of beggers=North
Pedophiles=North
Political Zombies=North
Lazy oil parasites=North

Why always North?

7 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by kennystones: 5:13pm On May 01, 2018
zionmde:
very good
as long as it continues in the mosque only no problem. Let them finish off themselves there.
They thought they were raising beasts to clear off all the kafirs and establish total sharia. now the beast killing them off. One day they will be afraid to enter that same mosque where they reared those beasts

WHO CARES?.

SAI HOLY WARRIORS
human lives wer lost .and all u can come up with is this��.free your mind from hate.

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by dvkot(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2018
damm terrorist
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 5:13pm On May 01, 2018
shocked Gross embarassed
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by franchasng: 5:13pm On May 01, 2018
It is very sad, so inhumane and gory cry cry

I see some southern Christians and maybe Igbos not showing mercy on the front page 1...but will u blame them I think no and u know why

Since 1966, Igbos have been victims of northern wickedness and religious extremism....at any slightest national political disagreement, northern youths and their religious fanatics will seize the opportunity to massacre innocent Igbos living in the north and the rest of Nigerians remained silent and Yorubas called Igbos troublemakers that deserve to be killed for not staying in their Igbo land even when we claim we are one nation.

Northern religious fanatics and violent youths used Igbos living in the north to perfect their human killing skills and every other Nigerian laughed over it and mocked Igbos but now, there are no more Igbos or maybe there are few insignificant number of Igbos in the north to kill by the beasts created by northern politicians and Muslim clergies who preach religious intolerance and radical Islam...and now this is the result.

Seriously, with the way the north is going, Syria and Yemen may become better than northern Nigeria if nothing is done about it now. It hurts to see fellow unarmed humans killed like fowl, God have mercy cry

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Smony: 5:14pm On May 01, 2018
rip
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 5:14pm On May 01, 2018
princechurchill:
Terrorism=North
High poverty rate=North
Pedophiles=North
Political Zombies=North
Lazy oil parasites=North

Why always North?
Islamabad North.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 01, 2018
Them no de tire self? Animals dont even kill themselves like this.

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Dave0116(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2018
princechurchill:
High mortality rate=North Terrorism=North High poverty rate=North Religious extremist=North Lack of quality education=North Highest number of beggers=North Pedophiles=North Political Zombies=North Lazy oil parasites=North

Why always North?
even the bible says "Fear NOrTh"

8 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by princfred(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

Make Yoruba Muslims catch you with that your oduduwa agitation.
Who will sight the moon for them if you separate them from Sultan.
Keep deceiving yourself.
lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by shegzydave(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2018
[quote author=princechurchill post=67186229]High mortality rate=North
Terrorism=North
High poverty rate=North
Pedophiles=North
Political Zombies=North
Lazy oil parasites=North

Why always North?
The highest number of people that has ruled Nigeria still NORTH yet north remain the worst part of people in nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by joenor(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2018
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by chrisb2r200: 5:17pm On May 01, 2018
My Muslim brothers please accept my condolence.... We pray for peace to be restored in Jesus name amen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by princfred(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2018
12rev:
Them no de tire self? Animals dont even kill themselves like this.
Calling them animals is an insult to animals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by smirn(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
and someone somewhere is still planning to vote Buhari Again.
So the notion behind the killing is not to vote for Buhari? It may be happening in the North today but if we don't repent of politics of bitterness and killings behold the entire country will very soon be engulfed in serious problem .
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by mujibson(m): 5:18pm On May 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
My concern is for Christians and minority who are being massacred unprovoked. What is this compared to Benue or the early BH killings under GEJ? Childs play.
CodeTemplar:
CodeTemplar:
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by vineyardfarms: 5:18pm On May 01, 2018
princechurchill:
Terrorism=North
High poverty rate=North
Pedophiles=North
Political Zombies=North
Lazy oil parasites=North

Why always North?
IMAGINE ! ! . THEY STILL WANT TO RULE.

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by gonkin(m): 5:18pm On May 01, 2018
Abeg north should go. They are the problem we dont want. Bloody racist and sand monkeys

7 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by personal59: 5:19pm On May 01, 2018
by the time people start seeing bombing as a thing outside religion then I believe we will have a headway

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by derrydinny: 5:19pm On May 01, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

Make Yoruba Muslims catch you with that your oduduwa agitation.
Who will sight the moon for them if you separate them from Sultan.
Keep deceiving yourself.
you mumu no be small, na only sultan sabi sight moon? we go find person wey go dey do am

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Ejiwoo(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2018
The religion of peace indeed

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Firefire(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2018
Mohomodu Buhary has lost touch with reality of governance and security. He should resign NOW!

May the souls of the departed Rest In Peace.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Photoshops Bishop's Cap On His Head, Sparks Outrage / Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) / Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.