Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) (72098 Views)

Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State / Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead / Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by purplekayc(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2018
Chain,like a warzone
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 01, 2018
MikeBetty:
Loud And Clear
grin
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by mykelswa(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2018
see their foolishness bcus trump threatened dem dey want to say its Christians n Muslims. foul game simple sense dey dont have since ntn happened until after warning of international war. if u like kill urself to cover up as long as its nt Christians me n trump are ok.
may their soul rest in peace. but all dis is agenda n we know it

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by sanusianangi: 5:48pm On May 01, 2018
Ur stupidity that's wat drive u crazy. But remember, one day it'll be u and Ur family members. Shege

zionmde:
very good
as long as it continues in the mosque only no problem. Let them finish off themselves there.
They thought they were raising beasts to clear off all the kafirs and establish total sharia. now the beast killing them off. One day they will be afraid to enter that same mosque where they reared those beasts

WHO CARES?.

SAI HOLY WARRIORS
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2018
musa234:
I see some people on this thread celebrating the death of the innocent.. This isn't worth celebrating please. Too bad
I tell you...reminds me of those that celebrated python dance...

I hope you didn't?

7 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by hamzyluv(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2018
zionmde:
very good
as long as it continues in the mosque only no problem. Let them finish off themselves there.
They thought they were raising beasts to clear off all the kafirs and establish total sharia. now the beast killing them off. One day they will be afraid to enter that same mosque where they reared those beasts

WHO CARES?.

SAI HOLY WARRIORS
Don't know why we do think with our anus being an African ... You should at least show a sing of concern to the fellow Nigerians we lost in the struggle for freedom .. Religion is our biggest problem for now
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2018
Una no dey tire to kill..na waa

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Emycord: 5:51pm On May 01, 2018
freeze001:
This is unfortunate especially for those who go honestly to pray and hustle peacefully.

If Buhari and him goons like make dem start to kill muslims more make e no be say na only Christians dem dey kill, e concern dem. The important thing is that they should STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS!
buhari Should arange With SAudi King To Counter trump Speech
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by musa234(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2018
UncleJudax:

I tell you...reminds me of those that celebrated python dance...

I hope you didn't?not at all bro, I will never celebrate such, never! Infact I did condem it, innocent lives being lost is never worth celebrating no matter what.

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by chudi55: 5:55pm On May 01, 2018
princechurchill:
High mortality rate=North
Terrorism=North
High poverty rate=North
Religious extremist=North
Lack of quality education=North
Highest number of beggers=North
Pedophiles=North
Political Zombies=North
Lazy oil parasites=North
95 million questions asked so far

Why always North?
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by kinglee007(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2018
This country sef. Always trying to act one funny film or the other. So because Trump said that the killings of the christians are becoming unheard-of and they will take necessary actions, that's why they decided to forge the bombing of a Mosque so that the killings will now be square or that it will be an act of diversion to make the Americans puzzled as to what is happening and who is behind it.
I laugh in Greek.
Very Funny Government packed up with actors and actresses. NONSENSE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by ogtavia(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2018
I thought Boko Haram has been technically defeated. This is sad. May God bless and receive the souls of the innocent that have unwillingly departed.

This is no time to trade blames. Their deaths are not justifiable no matter what.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by luckysmills: 5:58pm On May 01, 2018
Can religion be this evil?
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by mutvy: 5:58pm On May 01, 2018
Hard to believe.Just look at at how people are celebrating the death of fellow human. I don't think God will deliver a country where people found joy in the gruesome murder of fellow human. I can't see a better Nigeria after 2019 because Satan is better than most Nigerians .The Carnage goes on....

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by 123justice: 5:59pm On May 01, 2018
CodeTemplar:
These are mostly muslims people who support their muslims terrorist brothers.
My concern is for Christians and minority who are being massacred unprovoked. What is this compared to Benue or the early BH killings under GEJ? Childs play.

With this comments you still claimed to be a christain?? We are in a pity state where fear of God has disappeared into the air!
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Banmeallday: 6:02pm On May 01, 2018
And why are we all in this same zoo together?
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by 123justice: 6:02pm On May 01, 2018
mutvy:
Hard to believe.Just look at at how people are celebrating the death of fellow human. I don't think God will deliver a country where people found joy in the gruesome murder of fellow human. I can't see a better Nigeria after 2019 because Satan is better than most Nigerians .The Carnage goes on....

You can see comments from our fellow human beings?
What's the way forward?
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 6:03pm On May 01, 2018
God have mercy...

oooduancalmdown:
I tire for this country. Northerners should be the only ones to bear Nigeria.
We Yoruba people are tired of this country and its backwardness.
We want Oodua republic.
We want to be like Japan and South korea.
We want to develop

SHHAATTAAP DIA! So its now you want your ewedu grass soup republic,huh?

Oh,you wanna transform ibadan into japan,huh?
You want to turn ogbomosho in s.korea? BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... grin grin grin
Immothep onyeoga lzaa come oooo cheesy

Are u sai baba abobakus tired of sniffing and lubricating the anuxsx of your hausa/fulani lords and masters?
Did you all zmBs not rejoice in 2015 when ur beloved buhari won? Didnt the emergence of sai baba become more popular than the life and times of ur rat poison rattak_otapiapia legend?
You myopic amalas joined forces with the north to foister in terrorists into aso,shouting CHANGE!!!
Again,shaattaap dia and enjoy ua chanji.

Now be a gud boy,put your hand on ur head and repeat after me,"ONE NAIJIRIYA..SAI BABA,SAI BABA TILL 2023"

good boy grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by deebrain(m): 6:04pm On May 01, 2018
Jihad.

Just look at human beings!!!

Muslim groups should be ashamed of themselves!

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by tiana29(f): 6:05pm On May 01, 2018
Lord have mercy... May their souls rest in peace..
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by niyitaiwo07(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2018
Dis is not good bloody hell
Poocelebs:
@APROKOGIRL

A bomb blast has occurred in a mosque in Mubi, Adamawa State.

The explosion occurred at a mosque in Wuro-Burode near yan Gwajo part of Mini.

The blast occurred Tuesday afternoon while worshippers were holding Zuhr (Afternoon ) prayer.

The explosion was reportedly caused by a teenage boy who set off his suicide vest.

Graphic Pictures below ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4036/breaking-explosion-rocks-adamawa-mosque-many-feared-dead-read-more/

cc; lalasticlala

https://aprokogirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/31655655_2124518397780703_7488161277395599360_n.jpg

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by shallysgirl: 6:05pm On May 01, 2018
iyerikan12:
. How many president, Senate present, chief of Army staff, IG etc that North produced? And how many do you produce from your side? pig
Mumurity indeed.
So because you produced presidents and what not, that's why you should have all these vices. Sannu to your mumurity.

5 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Odingo1: 6:05pm On May 01, 2018
mutvy:

Muslims should have their own country and Christians also.

let Biafra be, let middle, Arewa, Odua be, there will be peace.

5 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Nsonso: 6:07pm On May 01, 2018
mollymotion:
why all these evils. the Nigeria I know is not this one, I will still blame my northern leaders even our President is guilty...I could remember when he was defending them. Oh my Mubi!!!

Meaning u never knew Nigeria. The country has been hell and evil since inception.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:08pm On May 01, 2018
The religion of peace don vex

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2018
zionmde:
very good

WHO CARES?.

SAI HOLY WARRIORS
God will Punish you and ur generation for that statement
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by zionmde: 6:08pm On May 01, 2018
hamzyluv:

Don't know why we do think with our anus being an African ... You should at least show a sing of concern to the fellow Nigerians we lost in the struggle for freedom .. Religion is our biggest problem for now
bla bla bla
I don't care
let them finish off themselves.
Once upon a time, wen they come out of that mosque they get violently inspired shout allah nkubari and enter the streets to kill innocent souls. now they are dying in that same mosque and u want me to show concern? RUBBISH

Thanks for the complement i must be a genius to be able to think through my anus too.

6 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Horus(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2018
Ban all imported religions
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by pressplay411(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2018
princechurchill:
High mortality rate=North Terrorism=North High poverty rate=North Religious extremist=North Lack of quality education=North Highest number of beggers=North Pedophiles=North Political Zombies=North Lazy oil parasites=North

Why always North?
Thry can't lead themselves yet they want to keep leading Nigeria. 2019 is going to be a very decisive year. It's either a Southerner or we dissolve this unholy union.

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by quincee88(f): 6:10pm On May 01, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES: HAVE THEIR BEEN ANY TIME BOMBING OCCURRED IN A WORSHIP CENTER IN NIGERIA DURING WHICH A PROMINENT POLITICIAN(LGA CHAIRMAN, STATE ASSEMBLY MEMBER, NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, COMMISSIONER, MINISTER, GOVERNOR OR PRESIDENT) WAS INSIDE PRAYING? IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SENSE YOU BETTER ONE PEOPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Photoshops Bishop's Cap On His Head, Sparks Outrage / Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) / Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.