Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg (25702 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by firstolalekan(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2018
Wow
Can't wait grin

Panching reloaded cool
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Khallyella(f): 10:14pm On May 01, 2018
Hehe, scamming made easier cheesy
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Tekecoms1(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2018
It's a welcome development.
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Nedfed(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2018
The lazy youths right now

3 Likes

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by wagazala: 10:16pm On May 01, 2018
stevebond007:
Zuckerberg should go chill abeg...

He sha won monopolize every niche na.

Seun , Zuckerberg go soon price Nairaland ooo.

R u ready?

I'm sure he's been ready since. grin
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by chrisdoller(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2018
oya time for a new format
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by menix(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2018
They should be quick now that Ayam looking for bae cous by nxt year fit get as e be ooo..
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Banksdominion(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2018
Rejoice O ye G-boys
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by sabbiboi: 10:18pm On May 01, 2018
Facebook keep paving way for Nigeria youths,not to be lazy
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by laluski(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2018
YourNemesis:
Facebook seemed a mere 5 years ago to be something that will remain with us forever i.e unbeatable social media service.

With the way things are going these days, I'm not so sure abut that.
Trying to jam-pack too many services into one.

Real matured reply.keep it up smiley

3 Likes

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Olulinks(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2018
YourNemesis:
Facebook seemed a mere 5 years ago to be something that will remain with us forever i.e unbeatable social media service.

With the way things are going these days, I'm not so sure abut that.
You're wrong. Facebook is studying things and it's going in the same direction the world is going. That's the only way to keep being the flow; by following the flow.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:23pm On May 01, 2018
Wire wire kin sha ti lowo
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Niyi9002(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2018
G boys right now:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Alariiwo: 10:27pm On May 01, 2018
Work don show for shepeterus dem grin

Naked pics and vids of lazy oriakus go dey fly around facebook now.
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by ItsTutsi(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2018
slay queens don get another avenue
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by obua: 10:30pm On May 01, 2018
YourNemesis:

With the way things are going these days, I'm not so sure about that.

I know loads of people who were all into facebook 2-3 years ago that hardly even log in anymore these days.
you are too miopic. Facebook has gone beyond chatting and pictures

3 Likes

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by YourNemesis: 10:33pm On May 01, 2018
obua:
you are too miopic. Facebook has gone beyond chatting and pictures

So explain to all of u, Mr hypermetropic - why facebook user engagement and growth rate is falling, especially in the developed world.

We in the developing world are even the ones keeping Facebook growing.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by chukzyfcbb: 10:35pm On May 01, 2018
YourNemesis:

I know loads of people who were all into facebook 2-3 years ago that hardly even log in anymore these days.
The world doesn't revolve around your friends Mr.

Facebook released its report this first quarter 2018 with impressive records.

- Revenue jumped 47% compared to last year Q1
- Daily/Monthly active users jumped 13%
- Mobile advertising went up by 83%
- Earnings per share went up by 63 compared to 2017 Q1

Those who invested in Facebook are making more money and you are here talking bout your friends who are after gossips on Instagram.

Don't judge a brand because of situations around you.

Despite the analytica issue concerning a breach of users privacy, Facebook is still making more users and more money.

5 Likes

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by SAD007(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2018
fabinfos:
@Kikiotolu.com

Facebook chief, Mark Zuckerberg, has revealed earlier today that the world’s largest social network, Facebook will soon include a new dating service.

“This is going to be for building real, long-term relationships, not just hook-ups,” Zuckerberg said as he unveiled the plan in a speech at Facebook’s annual developers conference.

Users who are single and interested in dating can set up a dating profile within their existing Facebook account. It won’t be visible to friends or family, or show up in News Feed, and will only appear for other people using the dating service.

The way Facebook will connect people is by asking users to “unlock” groups or events on Facebook, which will allow users to see other “daters” who unlocked the same event or group. The idea, of course, being that you’ll have something in common with the people you can suddenly match with. Messages sent between users will open in a new messaging section, not WhatsApp or Messenger.

We look forward to how this new feature would affect interactions on the platform.

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/facebook-to-add-dating-service-mark-zuckerberg/

ADD it Quick Quick abeg...
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by KELVONISTIC: 10:37pm On May 01, 2018
This one good for gboys makes things easier
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Diso60090(m): 10:38pm On May 01, 2018
All my single ladies kukeri
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by kay29000(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Nice, y'all single ladies, step out of your shell, who knows HE may be there wink

You nko?

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by YourNemesis: 10:39pm On May 01, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

The world doesn't revolve around your friends Mr.

Facebook released its report this first quarter 2018 with impressive records.

- Revenue jumped 47% compared to last year Q1
- Daily/Monthly active users jumped 13%
- Mobile advertising went up by 83%

So you see my friend Facebook doesn't revolve around your friends, Don't judge a brand because of situations around you.

Despite the analytica issue concerning a breach of users privacy, Facebook is still making more users and more money.

Why is facebook growth rate falling.
Time spent online falling
User engagement falling
Forget about analytica for now.

This is info according to Facebook itself, not me.

Besides, I never said nobody visits facebook anymore. I was just telling you that things are not looking like they used to.
btw, hope you know that those figures you quotes are for FACEBOOK inc , which includes all Facebook owned services including whatsapp, instagram and a host of other social media in various countries?

2 Likes

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Jethrolite(m): 10:40pm On May 01, 2018
YourNemesis:

Facebook now has 2.3bn users up from 2bn last year. Advertising revenue is up despite the recent Cambridge analytica issue.

Facebook is a monster business other large, medium, small and micro businesses depend on to thrive. If you want to analyse, please use verifiable metrics and not some random friends who stopped logging in.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Kylekent59: 10:43pm On May 01, 2018
Okpe oooo.

See way for us to hammer grin
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by SoapQueen(f): 10:43pm On May 01, 2018
YourNemesis:

I haven't uploaded a picture in 2years.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by mercyway: 10:44pm On May 01, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
Good move!
The lucky ones among our introverts would at least get hookedcheesy
No offence, I was once in your shoesgrin
am an introvert but got loads of babes at my disposal
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by gwatanayoel: 10:45pm On May 01, 2018
No school again for naija[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by menwongo(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2018
During sex some Ladies be Like; “Please BABY don't Come Inside Me!“�
They Think it's Easy To Jump out from a Running vehicle.
Go and ask DINO MELAYE �� � �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Odunayomi96: 10:50pm On May 01, 2018
OK
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by ChrisHandsome999(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2018
The snake represents scammers, while the fish represents the Mumu bookers that shall fall victim. ���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Mark Zuckerberg's Surprise Wedding Was Done 6 Years Ago / Socks Proxy And Anonymous Surfing / A Beginners Guide To Blogging - How To Start A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.