Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg (25704 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by adestao3(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2018
Chibuzoc:
E make sense shaa

Tired of wired connections to your audio device

PM for solutions. Cheap price Call or whatsapp 07068190311

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Wizaugpet(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2018
Sounds interesting....
Apart from contacts, girls don get another means of checking if their boo is cheating... grin

2 Likes

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by gaventa: 11:19pm On May 01, 2018
Owo De omo alasela...... U valid broda
timwudz:
Oya scammers... ishe de, Omo alashe la
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 01, 2018
mercyway:

am an introvert but got loads of babes at my disposal
Loads,,,,u said?
How do u manage dem?

Ur own introvert don jagrin
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by MrSne: 11:56pm On May 01, 2018
All dis Mark Zuker abi I don't know..
He wee nor rest for dis update dey are bringing upandan..
How can u imagine only one app like facebook will be consuming space and data of almost 100mb.. now dey have bring another update now, m sure dis new Facebook's size will be 500mb.. imagine..

Well it's a good tin self..
Awa G-boys will take advantage of d update self..
I believe our men wey dey hustle..

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by SpikenardSlim(m): 11:57pm On May 01, 2018
timwudz:
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by olayinex(m): 12:26am On May 02, 2018
Oya, guys let b face dating
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Nealson(m): 12:35am On May 02, 2018
timwudz:

grin grin grin

E bami wa lappy e gbe fun omo to sabi.....
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by kmaster007: 12:38am On May 02, 2018
oya scammer wash
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:40am On May 02, 2018
Interesting!
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Dollabiz: 1:55am On May 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by jayboy17(m): 3:02am On May 02, 2018
timwudz:

Guy u valid
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Cadec007(m): 3:43am On May 02, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
Good move!
The lucky ones among our introverts would at least get hookedcheesy
No offence, I was once in your shoesgrin
lol, just my thoughts now!

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Dmanlex(m): 4:23am On May 02, 2018
Mark are u ok. It's like u legal using yahoo in Naija. No try am
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by guru90: 5:32am On May 02, 2018
One chance!!!
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by herich(m): 5:57am On May 02, 2018
YourNemesis:
Facebook seemed a mere 5 years ago to be something that will remain with us forever i.e unbeatable social media service.

With the way things are going these days, I'm not so sure about that.
Trying to jam-pack too many services into one.

I know loads of people who were all into facebook 2-3 years ago that hardly even log in anymore these days.

You're not far from the truth.
Facebook is boring to me.
Deactivated my account at some point.
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by mercyway: 6:17am On May 02, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
Loads,,,,u said? How do u manage dem?
Ur own introvert don jagrin
na God dey helep me o. na wetin gals turned me into be dat grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 6:20am On May 02, 2018
BreezyCB:
O ya

Clients go plenty die

I dey tell you, hustlers right now grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by trapQ: 6:27am On May 02, 2018
I quit Facebook about 5 years ago.
YourNemesis:
Facebook seemed a mere 5 years ago to be something that will remain with us forever i.e unbeatable social media service.

I know loads of people who were all into facebook 2-3 years ago that hardly even log in anymore these days.
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by mdcclothing: 6:42am On May 02, 2018
fabinfos:
@Kikiotolu.com

Facebook chief, Mark Zuckerberg, has revealed earlier today that the world’s largest social network, Facebook will soon include a new dating service.

“This is going to be for building real, long-term relationships, not just hook-ups,” Zuckerberg said as he unveiled the plan in a speech at Facebook’s annual developers conference.

Users who are single and interested in dating can set up a dating profile within their existing Facebook account. It won’t be visible to friends or family, or show up in News Feed, and will only appear for other people using the dating service.

The way Facebook will connect people is by asking users to “unlock” groups or events on Facebook, which will allow users to see other “daters” who unlocked the same event or group. The idea, of course, being that you’ll have something in common with the people you can suddenly match with. Messages sent between users will open in a new messaging section, not WhatsApp or Messenger.

We look forward to how this new feature would affect interactions on the platform.

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/facebook-to-add-dating-service-mark-zuckerberg/

cry
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by emperorblog(m): 6:42am On May 02, 2018
read cool interesting story here
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by bookmaniac(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2018
stevebond007:
Zuckerberg should go chill abeg...

He sha won monopolize every niche na.

Seun , Zuckerberg go soon price Nairaland ooo.

R u ready?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by jimcaddy(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2018
As usual, our Nigerian brothers will abuse the service and use it to scam... Nigeria is such a cursed nation i swear.... We are the problem of ourselves....
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by iamtardey: 8:18am On May 02, 2018
I'm so excited...braced up for this
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by ahamonyeka(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2018
nice one just like messenger.
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by pushking(m): 9:38am On May 02, 2018
Dating oshey awon boys to wa online
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by sceneonetv: 11:09am On May 02, 2018
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Delivar(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2018
YourNemesis:

I think you are wrong. Facebook has the ability to transform from one thing to the other when they know people are getting tired of whatever they offer at the moment. They will remain king of social networking for a very long while.
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 02, 2018
mercyway:

na God dey helep me o. na wetin gals turned me into be dat grin
Lol,,,,,easy oooo
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by mercyway: 6:42pm On May 02, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
Lol,,,,,easy oooo
thanks baba nla
Re: Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg by laluski(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2018
herich:

You're not far from the truth.
Facebook is boring to me.
Deactivated my account at some point.

Same here... I don't blame my "children" still slaying (or what do u call it)/face booking. Their life.,their wahala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Mark Zuckerberg's Surprise Wedding Was Done 6 Years Ago / Socks Proxy And Anonymous Surfing / A Beginners Guide To Blogging - How To Start A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.