Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

_ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / _ (1115 Views)

My Boyfriend Cheated On Me _ It's All Over / First Bbnaija Eviction 14yrs Ago (2006) _ Ebuka Was Evicted From Bbnaija House / Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

_ by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 01, 2018
_
Re: _ by mhisbliss(f): 9:11pm On May 01, 2018
Dude just read that hogwash up there, I had a migraine reading that, and you just wrote WAEC yes? Having a girlfriend should be the least of your problems

1 Like

Re: _ by onecornerboy(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2018
IS LYK YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM FEAR FACTOR.. ALL I CAN SAY IS MAN UP AND FACE UR FEARS
Re: _ by whitebeard(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2018
grin grin grin

Op u have issue oh..!

U need chilled stuff to calm yourself down..just calm down jare..!

grin grin grin
Re: _ by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 01, 2018
episode 2 coming in 15 min
Re: _ by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 01, 2018
First, you need to face your book so you can express yourself better
Second, you need confidence
Become a success and it will do all the wooing for you

1 Like

Re: _ by Kneephy(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2018
Nigga go make some money....

Come back later to show your gratitude!

1 Like

Re: _ by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 01, 2018
She broke up with me lata lata, i even wash her cloth to win her to my side but one dude like that wey get experience pass me win her from me, i was broken deep down my hrt, after evri evri waec end relationship end i lost her contact even 2go contact everything end like that, but even till now if i see her i fit still date her..........
next
2015 my friend help me toast a girl that i was having crush on, fix a date me and her i was vibrating that dey like old nokia 3310 with dual shock, any she ask me to woo her my self, spirit of shyness no gree leave me that day but i try just voice out BE MY GIRLFRND, she said ehn i told her forget, she said i wasn't audible that i should repeat i told her to be my gf and she accepted from that day she started loving me like i am her life, anyway
she broke up with me cus of my gentleness, i no even sabi rock girls for dance,
i even meet another girl after the break up that one don't even mind me salling my kidney to buy her expensive sh!!t
i broke up with her 8 months..
Re: _ by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 01, 2018
Update coming soon... tanx Guys stay toned more is coming...
Re: _ by blackpanthar: 10:14pm On May 01, 2018
Since BBNaija Miracle is being made an ICON for EDUCATION in IMO state.... my greatest advice to you is simply..... GET RICH or DIE TRYING.... and many ladies will do anything to be your RIDE or DIE biiitch. in Nigeria MONEY IS LOVE

Iambees:
She broke up with me lata lata, i even wash her cloth to win her to my side but one dude like that wey get experience pass me win her from me, i was broken deep down my hrt, after evri evri waec end relationship end i lost her contact even 2go contact everything end like that, but even till now if i see her i fit still date her..........
next
2015 my friend help me toast a girl that i was having crush on, fix a date me and her i was vibrating that dey like old nokia 3310 with dual shock, any she ask me to woo her my self, spirit of shyness no gree leave me that day but i try just voice out BE MY GIRLFRND, she said ehn i told her forget, she said i wasn't audible that i should repeat i told her to be my gf and she accepted from that day she started loving me like i am her life, anyway
i even meet another girl after the break up that one don't even mind me salling my kidney to buy her expensive sh!!t
Re: _ by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 01, 2018
I am not sure you will pass weac English shaaa. that pray is the most important..
Re: _ by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 01, 2018
blackpanthar:
Since BBNaija Miracle is being made an ICON for EDUCATION in IMO state.... my greatest advice to you is simply..... GET RICH or DIE TRYING.... and many ladies will do anything to be your RIDE or DIE biiitch. in Nigeria MONEY IS LOVE

true talk my hustle is paying now unlike Before but i want jam hustle wey go give me raba to buy ride's i mean huge raba cus i wan spoil Girls this time
Re: _ by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 01, 2018
whitebeard:
grin grin grin

Op u have issue oh..!

U need chilled stuff to calm yourself down..just calm down jare..!

grin grin grin
There another one that happen today, that's is the mean reason of me writting this today but i will soon share it, meanwhile i need tips
Re: _ by Kingsley1000(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2018
get a moist soap,rub it on your deek continously whl u open www.xvideos.com
at ur age u cant woo waman.shame!
Re: _ by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 01, 2018
Amakavula:
I am not sure you will pass weac English shaaa. that pray is the most important..
Buhari no Get Waec result, But who is Your president Today.
Re: _ by LostMyZeal(m): 11:48pm On May 01, 2018
OP your thread is highly inflammable

Re: _ by austyn0(m): 12:04am On May 02, 2018
Iambees:
next
grin Na wa for this guy cef.
Re: _ by austyn0(m): 12:14am On May 02, 2018
Amakavula:
Na so, you wey de tell pesin abou English,, if not for your suckable lips ah for .......
Re: _ by kingxsamz(m): 1:02am On May 02, 2018
undecided

op,we're still waiting for episode 3
Re: _ by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 02, 2018
episode (3)
After The Break Up
I left everything about relationship for all most 2yrs being single, bleeping only slut, i am sorry to say this na dem dis V me but pratice make perfect people would say, my best friend and i was on a hunt for a nice chick i have been crushing on,
So when we got there i mean the area, and he showed me the girl i was vibrating when her eyes caught mine, i decided to man-up and not to fall me gee hand, i started wooing her first wooing in my life, i talk plenty rubbish sey tay words finish for my mouth but she agree like i have accepted to be your gf that girl love me alot ooh but emm I bleep her and even lost her contact, i lata relocate to a place in south east , since den na only slut i dey bleep so wooing of girls became another task in my life again...
NOTE!!!
I Be Complete Gee ooh Nothing Do Me Girls De Even Give Me Green lite But Will I say I Am Shy, I Am Even shy to say I am Shy I Need Some 0ne To Teach Me How To Woo

EPISODE 4
IS COMING SOON !!!

(1) (Reply)

Medicine After Death: TV Girl Apologizes To Husband / Help, My Fiancee Father Pushed Me Out / Am I Being Friend Zoned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.