Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic (5181 Views)

Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out / Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by Bhelamblog(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2018
This Dad Definitely Knows how to stand on a shaking table, lol.. A twitter user has revealed the hilarious convo she had with her dad after she asked him to send her some cash, Instead of giving her some assurance, he sent some accolades along with Bible scriptures, Issa bible daddy, lol.. see below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/see-what-man-sent-to-his-daughter-after.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by blackpanthar: 10:02pm On May 01, 2018
This goes to show that there is no ASSURANCE from her daddy? lolz

6 Likes

Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by menix(m): 10:02pm On May 01, 2018
Certainly Made up to relax nerves...

19 Likes

Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by donstan18: 10:04pm On May 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by Treasure17(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2018
Funny man. Take note I don't have money.

1 Like

Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by tukdi: 10:25pm On May 01, 2018
grin
Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 01, 2018
lol u cant send ur own dauther money but if na sidechic ask u now u will empty ur bank akant

4 Likes

Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by Rachelsblog(f): 10:34pm On May 01, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 01, 2018
Funny thing is, she'll receive an alert in just a little while.

If a father has any weakness, it's his daughter.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 01, 2018
lefulefu:
lol u cant send ur own dauther money but if na sidechic ask u now u will empty ur bank akant

grin

1 Like

Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 01, 2018
...and she saved his number with ''My P Man."
Na Eph. 6 vs 2 be the next verse you go read. Then you'll tell him the honor behind that Monika. sad

1 Like

Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by NnamdiN: 12:29am On May 02, 2018
menix:
Certainly Made up to relax nerves...
my chats with my kid sis always like that... it's not always made up

2 Likes

Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by Fernandowski(m): 12:35am On May 02, 2018
Its made up
Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:09am On May 02, 2018
even a fool will know this is a made up chat

3 Likes

Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by 9japrof(m): 6:11am On May 02, 2018
Funny man... My dad is and was something close to this

Sometime in 2008, when I was running ma undergraduate studies, I told my dad then the need to own a laptop as a computer science student.

My dad's response was epic, he asked whether all the students in my class owned a laptop, I responded "No", he said " Okay you would be part of the students that don't own laptop for the moment"

I later bought for myself one in 2010.

Over the years one thing I have learned from many requests that my dad turned down, is the ability to make things work without over depending on someone

7 Likes

Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by peacengine(m): 6:17am On May 02, 2018
grin
Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by AgentGoat: 6:59am On May 02, 2018
He know his daughter more.

Person wey you give money last three days go dey ask of other one again undecided
Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by BloggersNG: 7:24am On May 02, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by psp2pc(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2018
from the placing of the commas you would know this is made up by same person.

3 Likes

Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by Nobody: 7:35am On May 02, 2018
Some dad are like that jare tongue though he will later give her the money

2 Likes

Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by Vicintonsh(m): 7:54am On May 02, 2018
.forget the money aspect, this father daughter relationship is second to none.

6 Likes

Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by mikejj(m): 8:31am On May 02, 2018
cheesy grin their chat sounds as if na sugar daddy thing
Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by menix(m): 8:33am On May 02, 2018
NnamdiN:
my chats with my kid sis always like that... it's not always made up

Did u read the post
It says Dad nd not sibling....
Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by AprokoGirl: 8:39am On May 02, 2018
grin
Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by NnamdiN: 9:20am On May 02, 2018
menix:

Did u read the post
It says Dad nd not sibling....
lol you think they can't be that close? angry angry angry
If I live long enough, I hope to be like a brother to my daughter (s)

2 Likes

Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by Nobody: 10:11am On May 02, 2018
framed not true...
Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by CastedBlog: 11:31am On May 02, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by Michelle55: 2:29pm On May 02, 2018
cheesy one of my uncle is like that... so i usually wait for him when he wants to toast a fine girl.. in other not to fall his hands, he will grumbly give me the money sharp sharp
Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by AuntyAmope(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2018
I want this kinda relationship with my daughters. When your daughter makes u her friend, u become exposed to her “real” world, which will help in ur fatherly duties.
Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by junbi(f): 9:10pm On May 02, 2018
.. I have same relationship with my dad, he treats my brothers and i the same and not them more valuable than me.

He comes to me with his problems and not to my mum. That's how close we are...

So just treat ur daughters right.
Believe in them.make them feel that they don't need a man to enjoy life.
Be there for them as much as u can. Discuss issues with them.
Listen to their opinions. Argue lovingly.
Tell jokes. Yab each other.
Just have fun with them from their kid stage
push them to seek other achievements in life aside marriage and you'll experience that kind of relationship. wink

I didn't say pamper oo. Just use your wisdom

It's sweet I tell you
Re: See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic by DonHummer(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2018
Those with boring dads like mine will say this was made up. Though I concur with them

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummies Real Whatsapp Number / Does This Picture Evoke Any Feeling/emotions In You? Graphic Pics Inside... / Nigerian Girl Caught Pants Down In Amsterdam(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.