Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? (6149 Views)

Man Gambles Away $1.5 Million Accidentally Given By ATM / Should Prof Uwemedimo Be Given National Award? / Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? by Omokemesi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2010
Yes, Comandclem has two offices in Lagos. I know you cannot come all the way from the North.                                                             Shimfe, please if u know  how to copy and paste that Ark post and your post there, please help me do it for the benefit of viewers here. Thanks       omokemesi
Re: Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? by Omokemesi(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2010
NEWS FLASH! Mobil has now agre ed to pay Comandclem Nigeria Limited ten dollars ($10) per barrel royalty for using Anti Corrosive Paint invented by the Company's boss, Prof King Clement Uwemedimo. The Coordinator of International Relations and Publicity, Deacon Jimmy Akpan, confirmed this when I contacted him on Friday. He revealed that an agreement to this effect had been signed by officials of Mobil. Prof King invented the Special Anti Corrosive Paint used for oil exploration since 1980 and got patent right for the invention from Nigeria's Federal Government on 5th August, 1999. Meanwhile, the monthly briefing of Patentees of Comandclem will hold in three sessions on Saturday, August 14, 2010. According to Deacon Akpan, the first session would start at 10 a.m., the second session, 12noon, and the final briefing 1.30 p.m. Venue: 32 Western Avenue, Ojuelegba, opposite Abalti Barracks, Lagos. The sessions will be addressed by the Coordinator himself. From Omokemesi
Re: Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? by Omokemesi(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
Mobil has now agreed to pay Comandclem Nigeria Limited ten dollars ($10) per barrel royalty for using Anti Corrosive Paint invented by the Company's boss, Prof King Clement Uwemedimo. The Coordinator of International Relations and Publicity, Deacon Jimmy Akpan, confirmed this when I contacted him on Friday. He revealed that an agreement to this effect had been signed by officials of Mobil. Prof King invented the Special Anti Corrosive Paint used for oil exploration since 1980 and got patent right for the invention from Nigeria's Federal Government on 5th August, 1999. Meanwhile, the monthly briefing of Patentees of Comandclem will hold in three sessions on Saturday, August 14, 2010. According to Deacon Akpan, the first session would start at 10 a.m., the second session, 12noon, and the final briefing 1.30 p.m. Venue: 32 Western Avenue, Ojuelegba, opposite Abalti Barracks, Lagos. The sessions will be addressed by the Coordinator himself.
Re: Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? by shimfe(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2010
This is TERRIFIC NEWS,but pls omokemesi clarify for us if with this huge increament from 2 dollars to 10 Dollars per barrel ,Mobill will still pay all arears from 1999.i want to believe that for this new agreement to be reached Mobil must have negotiated the period of areears they are willing to pay .Pls Re-Confirm if the royalites wiil still be payed from 1999 on the 10 dollar per barrell still stands.

Good Job Omokemesi. Thanks for this wonderful information. I want to believe DR Akpan's three sessions of comandclem patentees monthly briefing held on 14th August was no different from the information you 've given us so far.

Remain blessed & pls keep 'em coming

Shimfe
Re: Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? by missuzoma: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2010
nigerians beware and do basic search before bringing out cash. that is all i have to say now about this case that has been on for as long as i can remember and which no one knows the outcome.
Re: Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? by Omokemesi(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2010
Yes, Shimfe, that is about all i can post for now. missuzoma, thank you for your post. Nobody is forced or lured to do anything. Due Dilligence is always absolutely necessary. But I am surprised that up till now, you have not heard or read about the outcome of the case. For your information, and for the benefit of others, the case was decided in favour of Prof Uwemedimo of Comandclem by the Appeal Court since December, 2009. The outcome is what you have been reading here and which you can also get elsewhere. Omokemesi[b][/b]
Re: Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? by shimfe(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2010
yes o!
Re: Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? by Omokemesi(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2010
On Saturday, July 24, 2010, Prof. King Clement Uwemedimo, an inventor and boss of Comandclem, affirmed that Nigerians would soon celebrate the exit of poverty from the country.        That was when he was contributing to Comandclem weekly live programme on Ogun State "Gateway Radio."                                I pondered over Prof Uwemedimo's affirmation and wondered how this could be possible "soon" when millions of Nigerians are presently living below poverty level.                     I later knew why the Comandclem boss said so.   That was when I learnt that Mobil had agreed to pay Comandclem accumulated Royalties of 227 billion Dollars.       This whopping sum is in respect of royalties accrued from 1999 for the use of a Special Anti Corrosive Paint invented in 1980 by Prof Uwemedimo. Frankly, this amount cannot be considered as small in any part of the world. Prof Uwemedimo has consistently promised to use the resources from his invention to assist the Government towards driving away poverty from Nigeria. Now, the 30-year-old dream of the Comandclem boss will be put to test whenever Mobil commence issuing cheques for the Royalties. Dear readers, what are your suggestions to Prof Uwemedimo and Comandclem on how to accomplish their patriotic and humanitarian mission of driving away poverty from Nigeria? From OMOKEMESI
Re: Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? by Omokemesi(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2010
COMANDCLEM LATEST: The world acclaimed inventor and Comandclem boss, Prof King Clement Uwemedimo, has floated a national newspaper in Nigeria.   The newspaper, "LIBERATION", which will be published in Lagos by Comandclem Communications Ltd, will be on newspaper stables nationwide before the middle of September, this year.  The Publisher of "LIBERATION" is the inventor of the Special Anti Corrosive Paint used by Oil Companies for oil exploration         worldwide, Prof Uwemedimo.  Mobil was recently reported to have agreed to pay accumulated royalties of 227 billion Dollars for using Prof Uwemedimo's invention.   The Coordinator of Comandclem International Relations and Publicity, Deacon Jim Akpan, disclosed on Saturday (Aug. 28) that LIBERATION would give a voice to the voiceless and report without fear or favour.  The Newspaper, he stressed, would provide an avenue for the downtrodden to express their views in all national issues affecting them and the Nation. It would also showcase the good side of Nigerians "who have   almost lost their respect in the International Community which consider our citizens as fraudulent and dishonest people ."          omokemesi
Re: Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? by shimfe(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2010
This is really Good news. at least every one will be informed always through this medium

thank you omokemesi
Re: Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? by Omokemesi(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2010
DEAR VIEWERS, PLEASE GOOGLE SEARCH: "Prof Uwemedimo speaks on payment to Patentees." Battle is raging there between HOLY SPIRIT AND BOTTLED SPIRIT ! Please Be there! Omokemesi
Re: Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? by shimfe(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2010
the bottled spirit has been defeated & it Vanished into thin air. LOL!
Enemies of progress,they shall all be here when we start counting our blessings.
Keep up the good work OMOKEMESI. any juicy update? Trust you will keep us posted

Stay Blessed
Re: Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? by dgmegas(m): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2010
Omokemesi, what is going on? Have they right to scramble our thread even when it can not be proved that the information and what we are doing there is a scam? oh! what an ignorant people we deal with in this country. that is how there help will come and they will not take advantage of it. well, may the good lord help them. To all the patentees let all be hopeful as at the end we will all smile. good luck.
Re: Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? by Omokemesi(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2011
ATTENTION ! ALL COMANDCLEM PATENTEES SHOULD SEARCH FOR "COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY" where you will see WHAT YOU MUST DO BEFORE MARCH 15, 2011.
Re: Should Prof. Uwemedimo Of Comandclem Be Given National Award? by SocialJustice: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2020
How far with this command clem stuff. Has Mobil paid?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian / Nigeria’s Economy May Overtake South Africa By 2025 - Morgan Stanley / How Do You Sell Goods To People You Meet Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.