Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Why Is It That President Trump Didn't Discuss Or Address The Issues Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It That President Trump Didn't Discuss Or Address The Issues Of Biafra (519 Views)

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish / Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That President Trump Didn't Discuss Or Address The Issues Of Biafra by Factfinder1(m): 8:07am On May 02, 2018
I was just wondering why the u.s president didn't say or address the issues of Biafra with president buhari despite the soo much love the Igbo's showed to him and the huge connection they claimed they have with president trump

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Why Is It That President Trump Didn't Discuss Or Address The Issues Of Biafra by troublemakea(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2018
Factfinder1:
I was just wondering why the u.s president didn't say or address the issues of Biafra with president buhari despite the soo much love the Igbo's showed to him and the huge connection they claimed they have with president trump

Mynd44 lalasticlala

trump is a business man

kanu is a useless man grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That President Trump Didn't Discuss Or Address The Issues Of Biafra by mpianya39(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2018
Factfinder1:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Search no more na dem undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That President Trump Didn't Discuss Or Address The Issues Of Biafra by olasaad(f): 8:29am On May 02, 2018
Chai!!! President Trump don forget our brothers from the east grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That President Trump Didn't Discuss Or Address The Issues Of Biafra by Emycord: 2:41pm On May 02, 2018
troublemakea:

trump is a business man
kanu is a useless man grin
And You Are A TroubleMaker

(1) (Reply)

2019: No Political Campaign Before December 2018 – INEC Warns / TENSION! Igbo Neighbours In New Confrontation After 7-yr Bloody War / Bravo: "World Powers Respect Nigeria All Because Of President Buhari" -uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.