Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,786 members, 7,841,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Ladies!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! (1320 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!! by Martin0(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2018
A lot of women who find themselves in relationship and marriages are still Suffering, Not because you lack Talents but trust me because you lack Character. Our Attitudes are our destiny killers. Sometimes we are our own Demons. But my dear sisters every marriage or relationship you find yourself in is a special blessing to you alone. All you need is Character to see that blessing. If he has no money like others doesn't mean he isn't good enough for you. Trust me all you need is Character . A good woman leads a man to his vision. Not to a shopping malls. May God help all ladies.

#exclusively bae #

#good character iza bae#

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! by Martin0(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2018
bia donnaD bia negodu omalicha nwanya chapulu achapugrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! by Martin0(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 02, 2018

Biacan hope You Are Hearing?
Re: Ladies!!! by Divay22(f): 2:29pm On May 02, 2018
A good Lady leads a man to his vision and not a shopping mall grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! by Destiblack(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2018
Every lady is good but some attitudes is bad and attitude brings character.
Re: Ladies!!! by izaray(f): 3:30pm On May 02, 2018
Divay22:
A good Lady leads a man to his vision and not a shopping mall grin grin grin cheesy
You deserve an accolade girl cool
Re: Ladies!!! by Divay22(f): 3:36pm On May 02, 2018
izaray:
You deserve an accolade girl cool
smileyThanks
But Martin is the righful owner of that accolade.
Re: Ladies!!! by donnaD(f): 4:04pm On May 02, 2018
Martin0:

Dalu Martin.
Re: Ladies!!! by mejorhofficial(m): 4:49pm On May 02, 2018
Divay22:
girls like you are very rare..hmm believe me you're one in a million
Re: Ladies!!! by Twoclans(f): 8:36pm On May 06, 2018
Lefulefu i trust you are fine,who is this evabilin your friends are pemutating is the same as twoclans
Re: Ladies!!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 06, 2018
Twoclans:
Lefulefu i trust you are fine,who is this evabilin your friends are pemutating is the same as twoclans
i am fine my dear wink.hmm they are accusing you to be eva.blazin?
Re: Ladies!!! by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2018
Is that not a Nairalander because i have seen one nairalander I have in my whatsapp contact using that pic as her dp in her
Re: Ladies!!! by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2018
Isadora1 you must comment

You can't register your account since 2017 yet no comment from you.
Re: Ladies!!! by Twoclans(f): 10:52pm On May 06, 2018
lefulefu:

i am fine my dear wink.hmm they are accusing you to be eva.blazin?

Who is evabla.zin and what is up with her?
Re: Ladies!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 06, 2018
Twoclans:

Who is evabla.zin and what is up with her?
i dont know much about her..i do see her moniker quite a number of times here .she havin an issue wit u?
Re: Ladies!!! by Twoclans(f): 11:21pm On May 06, 2018
lefulefu:

i dont know much about her..i do see her moniker quite a number of times here .she havin an issue wit u?

No she is not,i am just wondering why they think i am her.Some monikers think everybody is a coat of many colours like them.

Its because my moniker is new ,they dont know i have been a guest for so long that i can tell some of them thier life history.I just dey look them as they are misbehaving.
Re: Ladies!!! by Famousqueen(f): 12:07am On May 07, 2018
good advise
Re: Ladies!!! by Rexnegro(m): 12:52am On May 07, 2018
Destiblack:
Every lady is good but some attitudes is bad and attitude brings character.
attitude is everything man , character dey learn
Re: Ladies!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 07, 2018
Twoclans:

No she is not,i am just wondering why they think i am her.Some monikers think everybody is a coat of many colours like them.

Its because my moniker is new ,they dont know i have been a guest for so long that i can tell some of them thier life history.I just dey look them as they are misbehaving.
lol u no longer alexialin? grin grin grin..i thought they said u alexialin grin grin
anyway u understand how things are on nairaland.some ppl using alternates pretending to be other ppl while some be using female alternates and be pretending to be females grin.it had make others naturally suspicious wen they see a new moniker.dont get bothered by what anyone says.gud evening my dear wink.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! by Twoclans(f): 9:19pm On May 07, 2018
lefulefu:

lol u no longer alexialin? grin grin grin..i thought they said u alexialin grin grin
anyway u understand how things are on nairaland.some ppl using alternates pretending to be other ppl while some be using female alternates and be pretending to be females grin.it had make others naturally suspicious wen they see a new moniker.dont get bothered by what anyone says.gud evening my dear wink.

Your post made me smile and also made my day.
Thanks .
Goodevening kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 07, 2018
Twoclans:

Your post made me smile and also made my day.
Thanks .
Goodevening kiss
hmm gudevening wink
cmere wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Flaunts Her Baby Bump In A Gem-encrusted Moschino Gown At MET Gala / Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? / Lady Looking For Fun In IBADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.