Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Lolu And Anto (ex Bbnaija Housemates) Shares First Public Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lolu And Anto (ex Bbnaija Housemates) Shares First Public Kiss (1021 Views)

#bbnaija: See How Lolu Fingered Anto By Style Last Night / Bbnaija: Lolu And Anto Caught Under The Duvet Making Love(video) / BBNaija: See What K-Brule Did After Anto Rejected His kiss And Kiss Lolu Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lolu And Anto (ex Bbnaija Housemates) Shares First Public Kiss by extendedtrends: 10:42am On May 02, 2018
Ex BBNaija housemates, Lolu and Anto shared a kiss while on the set of a joint photo shoot. This is their first public display of affection since leaving the Big brother House
Source: https://extendedtrends.com/ex-bbnaija-housemates/

Re: Lolu And Anto (ex Bbnaija Housemates) Shares First Public Kiss by chiblaze07(m): 12:29pm On May 02, 2018
oya tell me... are you married?

just depriving yourselves of potential spouse.
Re: Lolu And Anto (ex Bbnaija Housemates) Shares First Public Kiss by Guapismo: 12:32pm On May 02, 2018
How is this public?, it looks like they took a picture of themselves kissing and posted it.
Re: Lolu And Anto (ex Bbnaija Housemates) Shares First Public Kiss by extendedtrends: 3:24pm On May 02, 2018
Guapismo:
How is this public?, it looks like they took a picture of themselves kissing and posted it.
Thank you,you said 'posted' that's what made it public
Re: Lolu And Anto (ex Bbnaija Housemates) Shares First Public Kiss by SenhorSean(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2018
ok
Re: Lolu And Anto (ex Bbnaija Housemates) Shares First Public Kiss by chiblaze07(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy

extendedtrends:

Thank you,you said 'posted' that's what made it public
Re: Lolu And Anto (ex Bbnaija Housemates) Shares First Public Kiss by extendedtrends: 11:16pm On May 02, 2018

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Children! / Pretty Lady Happy To Be Sharing Her Baby Daddy With Her Best Friend (photo) / My Divorce Story:i Gave Him Everything Just To Make Our Marriage Work!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.