Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Is He Worth The Hustle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Worth The Hustle? (377 Views)

My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. / Is He Worth The Hustle? 9 Vital Qualities To Look Out For In Your Partner / #the Hustle Is Real........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is He Worth The Hustle? by gideonjeta(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2018
The need to have someone special in your life may make you overlook some vital qualities you should pay attention to in a long- term partner . This need puts you in a position where you illuminate unimportant qualities and become a slave to emotional rush . All the while , telling yourself that they have to be the one for you.
Sometime last month , I had a heart-to-heart conversation with a friend which centred on the ideal partner . We talked about how most women bother about partners who give them little or no time . Probably only contacts them once they see a social media update. As much as I agree that we cannot tell the heart who to love , we can , however , be very mature and deliberate in choosing the emotions we decide to act on.

Here are few questions you should ask yourself about that partner you are hustling for :
What standards and principles have you set for yourself ?

Continue reading
https://www.nigerialog.com/romance/is-he-worth-the-hustle

(1) (Reply)

Guy Went On A Date With A Girl He Run Away When The Bill Got To 44K / How To Get The Girl Of Your Dreams / Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.