Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos (4895 Views)

Young 'Emergency Dad' Forced To Accept His Newborn Baby (Photos) / See What People Did To A Slay Queen Goat That Refused To Feed Her Baby. PHOTOS / This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by Nofav0rs(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2018
LivingFree:

Why the evils! grin

Is this breakfast and desert?

This is love though shocked a cuppa will do for me tongue
you ignored my previous question. So go sidon for corner biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by Lalas247(f): 6:27pm On May 02, 2018
Nofav0rs:
grin grin grin good afternoon ma. Let me return the favor; 'sir/ma zoning'

Yea, long time. I'm alive still grin Where have you been tho?

Lol @zoning
Yes I’m good ... I should be asking you that question @bolded
Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by Lalas247(f): 6:33pm On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:

Lalas247 i Think You Should Run For Your Life. Airforce Is On The Lose today. He'll Bite Anybody Biteable
Lol na so we dey play ... he tickling me not biting grin
Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by UDUJ(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Ok I thought she deserves something magical this morning so I hit the kitchen and prepared my preggo girlfriend breakfast with Love .

See photos below .

#Assurance

My boy Airforce taking responsibility for his actions. Dude you deserve some accolades cool

Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by Nofav0rs(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol @zoning
Yes I’m good ... I should be asking you that question @bolded

I've been around o. See your dp shocked shocked your man really doing great work lipsrsealed
Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by Lalas247(f): 6:39pm On May 02, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I've been around o. See your dp shocked shocked your man really doing great work lipsrsealed

When I reverse that cowgirl ... he has no choice but to do GREAT Work grin
Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by Nofav0rs(m): 6:40pm On May 02, 2018
Lalas247:

When I reverse that cowgirl ... he has no choice but to do GREAT Work grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy Oya tell him to come pay owo ori

1 Like

Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by Lalas247(f): 6:42pm On May 02, 2018
Nofav0rs:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Oya tell him to come pay owo ori
Kikiki .... abi he didn’t even ask for your permission .. the guy rude sha grin
Thanks dear ... Glad you’re doing good .. when will you have your baby .. e don reach na sad
Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by Nofav0rs(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2018
Lalas247:

Kikiki .... abi he didn’t even ask for your permission .. the guy rude sha grin
Thanks dear ... Glad you’re doing good .. when will you have your baby .. e don reach na sad

I don't understand @bold

Which baby? I was only joking o. I'm still a bachelor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by Lalas247(f): 7:00pm On May 02, 2018
Nofav0rs:

I don't understand @bold

Which baby? I was only joking o. I'm still a bachelor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ok if u say so ...

Lol I meant he should have ask u na if it’s ok to take my hand in marriage ...
jack: please take her away we are tired of her grin
Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by Nofav0rs(m): 7:12pm On May 02, 2018
Lalas247:

Ok if u say so ...

Lol I meant he should have ask u na if it’s ok to take my hand in marriage ...
jack: please take her away we are tired of her grin
You know me well cheesy cheesy

But wait fes, you don marry? shocked
Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 02, 2018
Lalas247:
Lol na so we dey play ... he tickling me not biting grin

The Same Teeth Wey Dog dey use Play, na The Same Teeth E De Use Bite...
Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 02, 2018
UDUJ:

My boy Airforce taking responsibility for his actions. Dude you deserve some accolades cool

are you the dog in the picture shocked
Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by UDUJ(m): 7:29pm On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:

are you the dog in the picture shocked

grin Yes I am.

My man Deadrat, how far Longest time bro cool
Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 02, 2018
UDUJ:

grin Yes I am.
My man Deadrat, how far Longest time bro cool

I Hear That Dogs Like Sex Alot lipsrsealed

I an Fine My Good Friend... How& Where Have You Been?
Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by UDUJ(m): 7:38pm On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:

I Hear That Dogs Like Sex Alot lipsrsealed

I an Fine My Good Friend... How& Where Have You Been?

grin Yes we do bro. Yes we do

I'm doing good. Been a little busy with work and traveling.
Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 02, 2018
UDUJ:

grin Yes we do bro. Yes we do

I'm doing good. Been a little busy with work and traveling.

Does Your Wolf Park Share Bitches?

I Love Travelling Too. Love The Sight-seeing and Beautiful Women... But I'm Afraid Of Dying
Re: See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos by byemx06(m): 11:11pm On May 02, 2018
IamAirforce1:

If we keep buying all imported stuffs at all times, many local companies would fold up and our youths will be out of job.

Once in a while lets patronise made in Naija products .

this is the first time you make sense to me ........ am glad you reason this way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy / Footage Of South African Woman Pulling Down Her Pant, Twerking For Nigerian Men / Symply Tacha's Brother Marks New Year With Nude Natural Photo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.