Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos (50522 Views)

Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 02, 2018
Funny dude. I guess he'll be doing this until 2019 hoping the dullard will go back to daura by then. grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by MYHUBBY: 5:11pm On May 02, 2018
I'm a fan of dino boldness and check balance which was the essence of legislative in Nigeria but all this are just drama

is it not the same man that applaud his constituency for standing by him during the failed political recall?

this is just a drama, they ve turned Nigeria into theatre room, from Fulani herdsmen ain't the one killing Benue to this

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by millionboi(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2018
Dino best Hollywood actor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Jakumo(m): 5:13pm On May 02, 2018
The famous Ferrari-red socks are still providing Oga Diamond Dino with spiritual fortification, even after he suffered a righteous flogging by Sgt. Dongoyaro and his assistants, which has left him even more brain-damaged than before.

I have my red socks on right now as I type these words, and as such I fear no evil, with this spiritual protection that I have adopted.

On a serious note, it is high time that Dino should be put out of his misery and killed like the disgusting treasury-eating rodent that he has been all along.

Kill him quick, or kill him slow, but for phuck's sake, Sgt. Dongoyaro, get it done sooner, rather than later. The thief has wasted enough public money, and enough oxygen already, so it is time for him to go STRAIGHT down to take his reserved seat beside Satan in Hell. Dino is dressed in the requisite RED SOCKS that are normally checked at the gateway to the fire-pits of Hades, so all preliminaries have been completed, as clearly evidenced by the above photograph.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 02, 2018
When dino the useful idiot was campaigning for this same government (that has brought misery on nigerians), was he fair?
He will pay dearly for his foolishness...
#Karma
todaynewsreview:
This is not fair at all. The law ought to give human face in cases like this. Humiliating an individual in an intensive care unit is inhuman.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by roundman: 5:14pm On May 02, 2018
pyx:
Ignorance is killing you so much in nigeria, what concerns law with your health? Who ask him to jump out of a moving vehicle? What if he is pretending? The law must take his course . See many people here in US arranged irrespective of their challenges with consideration to sentiment.
why even dignify this person with a response?they same youth's who wish Nigeria to be like American will be spewing such nonsense,the way this guy's reason one cannot comprehend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by IMASTEX: 5:15pm On May 02, 2018
todaynewsreview:
This is not fair at all. The law ought to give human face in cases like this. Humiliating an individual in an intensive care unit is inhuman.
The big question is, how come all politicians arraigned to face the music of their actions always fall sick?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Kobicove(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2018
This guy is a good actor grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by abogjohn(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2018
I don't know what is wrong with our Lazy Youths... Everything is in Buhari... A criminal mentioned Dino's name when he was interogated, Police invited him, he didn't show up.. They declare him wanted and he was still strolling on the street of Abuja, you lazy youths were the one criticizing NPF that they are toothless because the declare someone wanted and he was strolling on the street.. Now they are doing their Job..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Pvibe007: 5:17pm On May 02, 2018
Buhari will answer to crimes against humanity , even though he's in the grave or quarter to die , We will still try his dirty dry bones grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by SalamRushdie: 5:17pm On May 02, 2018
priceaction:
Somebody tweeting from ICU during failed recall process suddenly went into coma again during court proceedings. Our politicians are supposed to enroll fully into nollywood academy. If he hears series of gun shots there , you will know that someone in coma can run.

Receive sense jare , so you believe he is with his phone ? So you don't know someone can tweet on behalf of him ?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by holuphisayor(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2018
every structure in the country have become weak. Judiciary, legislature (toothless bulldogs), police(errand boys).

na wah
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by abogjohn(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2018
abogjohn:
I don't know what is wrong with our Lazy Youths... Everything is
on Buhari... A criminal mentioned Dino's name when he was interogated, Police invited him, he didn't show up.. They declare him wanted and he was still strolling on the street of Abuja, you lazy youths were the one criticizing NPF that they are toothless because the declare someone wanted and he was strolling on the street.. Now they are doing their Job..

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by jimrog: 5:20pm On May 02, 2018
chronique:
This government is setting standards by which its officials will be dealt with when their tenure is over. Nobody should cry wolf when that time comes.

Is Dino a PDP member abi what trash are u talking?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Jodesky(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2018
HtwoOw:
Well played Mr Dino

If i were a court , i'd order an Xray on this mofo , once i confirm he has no sprain or broken bones , i'lll detain those who brought him in on that stretcher , it's obstruction of justice

I fear you o ............

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by 3kay945(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2018
Even though I know this bros is pretending, I want to know how the drama go end.

What a country?!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by wink2015(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2018
METUHLIZATION! AND SAMBOLIZATION. He just dey form metuh and sambo!

So Baba Dino don learn the trick of Metuh to bypass court proceedings.

But this one fail.

Baba Dino come and sing your ABASI AYAYA O!

It is well!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Tinablack: 5:26pm On May 02, 2018
In Rivers state, an APC Chieftain, Ojukaye Flag Amachree was arraigned and remanded while in a stretcher.

This is not News

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by kmaster007: 5:26pm On May 02, 2018
dis man never wake up... formatting
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by desmond2pk: 5:28pm On May 02, 2018
You are instrumental in bringing this demonic party to power. This is a share of your karma.
Wonder why tinubu don't talk any more no matter the ever buhari does?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by justinalumbi: 5:29pm On May 02, 2018
May God help you sir your cover with the blood of Jesus
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by DammyGbade(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2018
Season film...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 02, 2018
HtwoOw:
Well played Mr Dino

If i were a court , i'd order an Xray on this mofo , once i confirm he has no sprain or broken bones , i'lll detain those who brought him in on that stretcher , it's obstruction of justice

If you were a court? You will soon become a court just wait. grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by eseveli(m): 5:32pm On May 02, 2018
Dino for president
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by vonlogon: 5:33pm On May 02, 2018
seanfer:

The Law is blind... If you committed a crime when you are healthy, Then You should be able to face the Legal hurdles even with the last breath

The law is also fair and just. This is still not fair
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by dokJ: 5:36pm On May 02, 2018
lol Dino d guy man.....ICU ni arraignment ko!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Pennywise(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2018
Was the offence committed in Abuja? There is already a jurisdictional problem ab initio. They should have had the iediot taken in an ambulance to Lokoja
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Sluvist(m): 5:41pm On May 02, 2018
season 2 of the Metuh political and miss behavior burahaha.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 02, 2018
Mad man!!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by tallfish145(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2018
haha they are dealing with him
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Obason22(m): 5:46pm On May 02, 2018
Buhari government is all about humiliation and disrespect.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by princeadams11: 5:49pm On May 02, 2018
todaynewsreview:
The same man in an intensive care unit claiming not to have eaten for days is the same man that tweeted on 2 instances. Let him stop malingring and face the consequences.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua / Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.