Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos (50524 Views)

Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by bakaredc: 5:50pm On May 02, 2018
Is dis not the same dino senator murray bruce told him the police tear gassed him?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by slimfit1(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2018
How did he put on his clothes abeg comot. He should be brave enough to take the podium to tell his people why he is in court. This drama is very annoying
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by deor03(m): 5:52pm On May 02, 2018
Beauty of democracy. Dino made a choice and is enjoying the fruit of his labour
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Seun360(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2018
Play acting Dino looking for public sympathy. He must face justice.
Iranu.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by obailala(m): 5:56pm On May 02, 2018
Drama king...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by mankand(m): 5:56pm On May 02, 2018
Wow season 2 don start?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Twoclans(f): 5:58pm On May 02, 2018
If this picture is a current one,why is he still wearing that red socks lipsrsealed
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by sunnymighty(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2018
DerideGull:
Which criminal justice system will allow the arraignment of individual on a stretcher other than that of the zoo called Nigeria?

Hosni Mubarak of Egypt was arraigned in a similar manner.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by kotopazi: 6:02pm On May 02, 2018
todaynewsreview:
This is not fair at all. The law ought to give human face in cases like this. Humiliating an individual in an intensive care unit is inhuman.
what goes around comes around , Dino foes shouldn't forget karma
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 02, 2018
Na dino be dis?[/co[color=#770077]lor][/color][color=#770077][color=#770077][/color] Wonders shall never end, the almighty dino who threatened to f***ck a whole jagaban puna , is being dealt with by ordinary yahaha bello, that small boy if I slap, he go pick race.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by obailala(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2018
todaynewsreview:
This is not fair at all. The law ought to give human face in cases like this. Humiliating an individual in an intensive care unit is inhuman.
This isnt the first time a person would be arraigned in court on a stretcher or even on a hospital bed. There's nothing humiliating or inhumane about this; the law has to take its course.

Besides, everybody knows there absolutely nothing wrong with Dino, the man is hale and hearty and is just acting an unnecessary drama to win sympathy and political support for his next political exploits. When he was invited by the police, he had the option of simply walking into the police station like hundreds of other politicians before and after him; this case would have since been dismissed and Nigerians would have been talking of better things by now. But he chose to act drama on your heads.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by obailala(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2018
DerideGull:
Which criminal justice system will allow the arraignment of individual on a stretcher other than that of the zoo called Nigeria?
This is normal practice all over the world.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 02, 2018
I don't know if it just me,but I feel this man is pretending.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 02, 2018
In his dramatized stretchered state, Dino is more healthier than all of you put together. He is as fit as a fiddle. He just doesn't want to stand trial in his state.
Forget all this Nollywood drama.

They are all politicians. They know what they are doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by ceasare: 6:20pm On May 02, 2018
HtwoOw:
Well played Mr Dino

If i were a court , i'd order an Xray on this mofo , once i confirm he has no sprain or broken bones , i'lll detain those who brought him in on that stretcher , it's obstruction of justice

Guy 3 gbosa for u Allah! U mean just for this guy to evade justice or so to say clear
His name he's pulling this kind of antics? This is pathetic honestly.
So shehu sani and Peter nwaoboshi who jejely went to d police to face their warrants
Are fools? Are they not granted bail on self recognition and yet they didn't act us any soap opera!

Regards of whether Dino is been witch hunted or not it has only shown he is nothing but a coward....
Real men don't dodge war they face their enemies squared on!!
Infact what is he scared of self if he's not guilty?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by ceasare: 6:21pm On May 02, 2018
obailala:
This isnt the first time a person would be arraigned in court on a stretcher or even on a hospital bed. There's nothing humiliating or inhumane about this; the law has to take its course.

Besides, everybody knows there absolutely nothing wrong with Dino, the man is hale and hearty and is just acting an unnecessary drama to win sympathy and political support for his next political exploits. When he was invited by the police, he had the option of simply walking into the police station like hundreds of other politicians before and after him; this case would have since been dismissed and Nigerians would have been talking of better things by now. But he chose to act drama on your heads.

You ve said it all
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by authority2006(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2018
clevvermind:
Buhari is a beast, the police are a beast and apc is a beast.

Ichokwu:
You arraigned somebody in a stretcher?

Let them also force him to speak. Clueless mofos.

todaynewsreview:

You guys are doing yourselves just like Dino. Dino was stylishly watching all of you. Drama King.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by blowjohn(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2018
pyx:
Ignorance is killing you so much in nigeria, what concerns law with your health? Who ask him to jump out of a moving vehicle? What if he is pretending? The law must take his course . See many people here in US arranged irrespective of their challenges with consideration to sentiment.

Suge knight, the alleged mastermind of Tupac's death comes to mind
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by sweetspoon: 6:37pm On May 02, 2018
The way we rush to defend politicians, shouting witch hunt, revenge, political enemies, but when a hungry man on the street takes bread that doesn't belong to him all hell would break loose on his head.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by dotun4real: 6:37pm On May 02, 2018
Something tells me that this guy is acting drama
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 02, 2018
DerideGull:

Which animal are you in Zoo?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by karimcarim(m): 6:43pm On May 02, 2018
Buhari adopted child (Yahya Bello) & APC to want finish this Man at all cost. After 1-0 on Saturday. Nawa ooo���
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by EnaibeSam: 6:45pm On May 02, 2018
Nigerian politicians with their drama. When it is time to loot money and to commit crime, they will be strong and healthy but when it is time to be prosecuted, they will be down with fake ailments.
I can't pity any Nigerian politician
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by ifymadu: 6:48pm On May 02, 2018
pyx:
Ignorance is killing you so much in nigeria, what concerns law with your health? Who ask him to jump out of a moving vehicle? What if he is pretending? The law must take his course . See many people here in US arranged irrespective of their challenges with consideration to sentiment.
My brother, you really don’t need to reply to every comment. People are just ignorant, the next thing he will make a video and dance to his stupidity. If he is innocent of the allegations he should just man up, clear his name and face his business. Why all these acting and pretense? Yet, people will still support them blindly.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by LUCASC(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2018
DOA (Dead On Arrival )
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Keywordconcept(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2018
This is a movie wink
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by xto2020: 7:01pm On May 02, 2018
Dino that just give us one track song after his recall fail he his now acting sick
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by themanderon: 7:02pm On May 02, 2018
The dark days are back with us. Dictatorship has once again reared its ugly head upon us. Imagine the blackness of the heart of our leaders. Arraigning an incapacitated man. Is that what the shithole has become
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by efilefun(m): 7:09pm On May 02, 2018
Same person that's been very very regular on twitter ICU are for people between life and death not someone that's been tweeting almost every hour since he got arrested. He even released a new track after the failed recall saga. Forget all this drama or english you speaking if it was an ordinary citizen will you be here typing the same thing
todaynewsreview:
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Fuckyoumod: 7:09pm On May 02, 2018
seanfer:

The Law is blind... If you committed a crime when you are healthy, Then You should be able to face the Legal hurdles even with the last breath
wisdom and understanding can never be but.

Was it your father that told you he committed the crimes? Or he is just an accused?

Just a question
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 02, 2018
Moreoffaith:
grin grin grin grin grin

ABEG MAKE I NO LAUGH JARE.

WHY E BE SAY 90% OF NIGERIAN POLITICIAN GET SICK WHEN THEY ARE BEEN ARRAIGNED

I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND THE MYSTERY BEHIND THIS.
You are right!. I feel like he's pretending but what do I know lipsrsealed.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 02, 2018
abogjohn:
I don't know what is wrong with our Lazy Youths... Everything is in Buhari... A criminal mentioned Dino's name when he was interogated, Police invited him, he didn't show up.. They declare him wanted and he was still strolling on the street of Abuja, you lazy youths were the one criticizing NPF that they are toothless because the declare someone wanted and he was strolling on the street.. Now they are doing their Job..
This is the truth right here. If the police didn't do their job, they will still rant about how Buhari is bias..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York / MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.