Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari (29440 Views)

Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by kareemkamil(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2018
May thunder fire all of u in that Senate house, armyrobber people.
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by Iamzik: 9:37pm On May 02, 2018
Okoyiboz3:
That thing really pained Bukky o! The IGP should have sent a traffic warden to represent him.

The problem Saraki has is that he thought he was all high and mighty, suspending constitutionally elected office holders and all sorts of nonsense simply because they dissented. Where his power ends is where that of others starts.

His supporters are those he's more powerful than. In politics, your supporters should be people more powerful than you. That's his greatest mistake.

Your point exactly?

Are you supporting the IG's action?
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by Smarkie: 9:45pm On May 02, 2018
lawless gov't i could ever imagine
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by SirBunky85(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2018
gmaribel:
Saraki is angry
of course he shud be but I don't pity him cuz,he should've known dat he has to work in harmony with the presidency for their recommendations to be effectively implemented but he choose to be proving stubborn at first.now,dey've realized dat same executive they love to be against has the raw power to do as they like and dey have also realized dat d senate power is only advisory wch has no weight without d executive's cooperation
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by SirBunky85(m): 9:54pm On May 02, 2018
BUHARItesticles:
This is disrespect to the legislative arm of the govt.
Idris is a full time aboki herdsman
is deziani madueke also a full time aboki herdswoman when she failed to appear before the senate and hor throughout gejs tenure? hypocrites ti take over
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by SirBunky85(m): 9:56pm On May 02, 2018
Iamzik:

Your point exactly?
Are you supporting the IG's action?
yes I support d IG.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by quincee88(f): 9:58pm On May 02, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]. Well, I'm not surprised afterall the President set the antecedence when he was busy disobeying court orders on several occassions
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by Iamzik: 10:00pm On May 02, 2018
SirBunky85:
yes I support d IG.

OK just wanted to be sure.

Nigeria has a long way to go. The journey ain't even started...
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by SirBunky85(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2018
Okoyiboz3:
That thing really pained Bukky o! The IGP should have sent a traffic warden to represent him.

The problem Saraki has is that he thought he was all high and mighty, suspending constitutionally elected office holders and all sorts of nonsense simply because they dissented. Where his power ends is where that of others starts.

His supporters are those he's more powerful than. In politics, your supporters should be people more powerful than you. That's his greatest mistake.
don't mind bukky. d PDP dat made him d senate president has led him astray from d onset by making go go against d presidency at any little opportunity.now,d executives has bn pushed to d wall and they are beginning to lecture him dat dia(senate)power is inconsequential if d executive refuses to cooperate.imagine summoning d IG just cuz Dino was arrested and not even cuz of d killings. bukky has realized dat he's powerless without d executives being on his side. he's now treading with caution,look at how he diplomatically refused the call to invoke the section 143 of the constitution to impeach pmb but if it were to be at the onset,he would've jumped at the call for pmbs impeached sharpaly.I believe he has learnt his lessons

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by mathinips(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2018
Lawless country.
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 02, 2018
Either you support the IG or not... He is being senseless; he won't be IG forever... hope he has a clean record
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by SirBunky85(m): 10:23pm On May 02, 2018
Iamzik:

OK just wanted to be sure.

Nigeria has a long way to go. The journey ain't even started...
I couldn't agree any less with u
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by yarimo(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2018
IGP will not honour any invitation from this worst sets of senators led by SARAKI

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by frankdGreat125: 10:53pm On May 02, 2018
This is the beginning, poor n rich must hear it.
You are just seeing APC SEASON 1. Watch out the season 2 coming out soon...... It may be Speaking or Osibanjo
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by Azam101: 10:59pm On May 02, 2018
Okoyiboz3:

Traffic Warder and prison warden too I concur bros!
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by Azam101: 11:02pm On May 02, 2018
Saraki is very stupid when vice president summoned him what was his reply? he said mere commissioner cannot summon him !

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by Okoyiboz3: 11:05pm On May 02, 2018
Azam101:
Saraki is very stupid when vice president summoned him what was his reply? he said mere commissioner cannot summon him !
Thank God you too remember this case.

Azam101:
Traffic Warder and prison warden too I concur bros!
I swear, if I was the IGP, I'll look for traffic warden or Police sergeant about to retire and send him to the Senate. With 5M cash gift and a car, he'll be very willing to go to the Senate knowing if he refuses, he'll only get his statutory emoluments when he retires.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by Azam101: 11:06pm On May 02, 2018
God bless IGP and Hamid Ali the Controller General.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by myrates: 2:07am On May 03, 2018
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely...
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by Shalomc(f): 3:57am On May 03, 2018
yarimo:
IGP will not honour any invitation from this worst sets of senators led by SARAKI
Blame yourself for the coup that may result.
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by Marcelinho(m): 6:11am On May 03, 2018
damiBJ:

IG sent his DIG on operation to represent him...very simple tin....he has done the needful....
We shd stop supporting dis corrupt politicians....am not in support of IG not going...but on a normal situation...DIG can represnt him....i stand to be corrected
He sent a DIG they refused and asked him to come in person, he still refused and instead went to visit a State governor what does that tells you?
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by Marcelinho(m): 6:16am On May 03, 2018
SirBunky85:
of course he shud be but I don't pity him cuz,he should've known dat he has to work in harmony with the presidency for their recommendations to be effectively implemented but he choose to be proving stubborn at first.now,dey've realized dat same executive they love to be against has the raw power to do as they like and dey have also realized dat d senate power is only advisory wch has no weight without d executive's cooperation
all of you thinking like this are the problem of this country.
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by FBIL: 8:29am On May 03, 2018
''He noted that no police IG has ever refused to appear before the senate since Nigeria started practising democracy''. grin grin

This 8th Senate if filled with weaklings! I only respect Enyinnaya Abaribe, Dino Melaye, Shehu Sani and a few others who discern very fast. Maybe, because former governors are more in number, which is why Saraki is displaying timidity. Check out the era of Chuba Okadigbo, Anyim Pius Anyim, Ken Nnamani, David Mark...you dare not try nonsense as an IGP because they'd actually make do their threat to impeach the president. Nonetheless, the best is for Saraki to remain in APC, work with PDP and Obasanjo's NCM to change this nonsense.
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by SirBunky85(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2018
Marcelinho:
all of you thinking like this are the problem of this country.
typical of an empty brain who cant counter my comments with superior argument
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by cpu2006(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2018
senate invite IG because of DINO MELAYE not because of killing innocent citizen. they just add KILLING OF INOCCENT CITIZEN to confuse us so we can say that they are working. to them, DINO is more important than ordinary citizen. God will expose you all.
Re: Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari by vikithor(m): 10:23am On May 03, 2018
In zoogaria no law ,in zoogaria why shd i be expected to comply to any law,zoogaria is a 3rd party con3-DTrump ,
in zoogaria its not right for employee (IGP )to take instruction from enployer(Presidiot )in zoogaria ,lawmakers are legislooters,selfish,using the police to get what they wants,hence,same police sees them as partners in crime
in zoogaria ,nothing is working ,very soon,women will stop opening legs for husbands ,reason?
cos of no pvc !(dats what a presidential aspirant ,in full grip of ALL WOMEN IN NIGERIA as ordered them to comply with ,even,given them(women ) date of compliance -july 1,2018!?!)

from reliable source ,there is free distribution of vibrators,dildos,playboys of varying girth and length sponsored by same person ,to help women make good their threats to their legal ly married husband s,cos of PVC ?
NO surprise ,na so he dey happen inside zoogaria

nigeria zaga zaga ,everything scather scather -idris abdulkareem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race / Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) / Pictures Of Saraki Swearing In Ademola Adeleke As Osun-west Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.