Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari (17555 Views)

Court Orders Buhari To Prosecute Lawmakers Over Alleged Stealing Of N481bn...... / Trump Orders Buhari To Go Back Home And Sign Rejected Trade Agreement / Court Orders Buhari, Osinbajo To Tell Nigerians Names Of All Suspected Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by ijustdey: 7:17pm On May 02, 2018
By Seun Opejobi

President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed that he currently receives orders from people as a civilian president.

Buhari said this while noting that as a military General, he gave orders but that the situation was currently different.
Speaking with Voice of America, VOA, Buhari, however, didn’t disclose those giving him orders.

According to Buhari, “I don’t get to listen to music but I find time to rest. When I was a general, I gave orders, but now, I receive orders.

“The doctor is here. He always insists that I eat well and rest, that is why many are surprised at how quickly I recovered.”

Commenting on his re-election bid, Buhari said he had unfinished business, mostly in the area of insecurity.

He said, “We have not even finished what we are doing now. Insecurity is still a problem. The worst thing that Boko Haram is doing now is to get small girls, hypnotise and put explosive devices on them to go and detonate in mosques, churches, motor parks and markets and kill people.

“However, they are not able to take over any territory now, although, even today, I read in some newspapers that Boko Haram are still holding territory.

“Well, they may still be somewhere in Sambisa Forest but the Nigerian Army has prevented them from coming out.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/02/gave-orders-general-civilian-president-receive-orders-buhari/

1 Like

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2018
But you act and behave like a tyrant you are.

No single respect to rule of law nor to our constitution. Your time is up!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by CSTR1003: 7:21pm On May 02, 2018
Buhari is a funny man.

7 Likes

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by SalamRushdie: 7:25pm On May 02, 2018
And we have given you an order to head back to Duara

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by BMCSlayer: 7:25pm On May 02, 2018
Indeed man indeed!!

See how Meyatti Allah is ordering you and you are running around like the sh!t of a man with purging sickness.

The IGP can disrespect you and you will be smiling through that your open teeth.

You cannot even order your prick to service Aisha.

Next year February it will be

#failedBuhari

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by engreddy(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by Anthony0094(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2018
If you like take or give order

My problem more be say my charger no gree charge my phone

1 Like

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by TimFisher: 7:26pm On May 02, 2018
cry

Which order are u receiving

Is it Buhari that do not obey rule of law or another Buhari

pls go tell that to animals...definitely not me

1 Like

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by whitebeard(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2018
Oga swerve jare

3 Likes

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by unknownsolja: 7:26pm On May 02, 2018
MAJOR GENERAL...NOT A 5STAR

court gave you an order to release dasuki and you refused and even the shite man as well and court released dino and you refused again and i was reading the story of ambrose ali...buhari jailed the man and the man died later..wicked people always live long while the good die young

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by Yeeyo: 7:26pm On May 02, 2018
The lazy president is saying rubbish again

1 Like

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by SirLakes: 7:26pm On May 02, 2018
Who cares undecided

1 Like

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by slimpoppa(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2018
it still doesnt make any difference.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by three: 7:27pm On May 02, 2018

It is a compound insult that this Buhari intends to run for a second term.

A COMPOUND INSULT ON ALL 'WELL MEANING NIGERIANS'!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by luckyboss(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2018
Worst president Nigeria ever had.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by Troublemaker007(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2018
Just imagine the breed of Cow we have as president..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2018
God be with Buhari always
Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by Abfinest007(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2018
u receive what
Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by Redoil: 7:28pm On May 02, 2018
If you think bubu is mentaly fit to rule a nation like nigeria click like If you think he is not mentaly fit to rule nigeria click share

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by ThugCheetah(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2018
grin buhari till 3017

1 Like

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by Awoofawo(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2018
This useless man just confirms the allegation that his not the one in control of the presidency............ Yet the mofo want another 4 years to continue as puppet at the detriment of masses!

undecided undecided kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by crestedaguiyi: 7:28pm On May 02, 2018
yet you dont obey court orders

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by olanrewaju99(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2018
BUHARI out like Buhari in share

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by Giddiebabalaw(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2018
You ll give more orders in Daura coming 2019....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by Troublemaker007(m): 7:29pm On May 02, 2018
olanrewaju99:
BUHARI out like Buhari in share

Everything na likes and share to you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by EROMS38(m): 7:29pm On May 02, 2018
He receives orders from Mamman Daura.

6 Likes

Re: I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari by Anikulhapo(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2018
Collecting orders from the Cabal, stupid docile cattle

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) / Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) / Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.