Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How Do You See Satan Aka The Dragon? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You See Satan Aka The Dragon? (2525 Views)

666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 / Truth About The Spanish Inquisition (aka The Catholic Church's Torture Sessions) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See Satan Aka The Dragon? by misright(f): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2007
Of course he is usually talked about as being the Great RED Dragon, but nevertheless a Dragon in general. Now SquareCircle references aside, which type of Dragon do you see Satan as? To help you out, below I provided a selection for you to choose from. Out of these, please select the one that is more appropriate.

Re: How Do You See Satan Aka The Dragon? by misright(f): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2007
Maybe like this,

Re: How Do You See Satan Aka The Dragon? by misright(f): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2007
Still

Re: How Do You See Satan Aka The Dragon? by jagunlabi(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2007
I don't think the chinese and the japanese will appreciate you guys merging a dragon to satan.
The dragon is very sacred in the orient.
Why don't you guys try some other prehistorical mammal,like the Tyranosaurous Rex,as satan.
Re: How Do You See Satan Aka The Dragon? by sirc(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2007
@misright,dis is the greatest deception of all time cos the devil want u 2 belive he is adragon,a serpent and all sorts of comical fetures but he lives next to u.when lucifer was creatd it was said dat he was d most beautiful being GOD ever creatd when he lost his position in heaven he rataind his beauty and other qualities.the devil can come 2 u in d form of a nice song,beautiful woman,he is call the god of this age that means he changes wit time and tide.let me ask u a question if jesus were 2 be alive 2day what llhe be wear.answer that and let me know

(1) (Reply)

What's The Spiritual Discipline To Fasting And Midnight Prayers / Godly Singles Assembly / Native Doctor Or Herbalist? Who Practices Rituals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.