Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed (5842 Views)

Have You Ever Committed Incest? / Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Geosystem(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2018
SoapQueen:
Transferred 20k worth of airtime from my mom's phone. God knows I wanted to transfer just 2k that day to vote for Efe of BBN. I was carried away with gist and added an extra "0". I quickly deleted the alert.

She noticed it the next and was like " Haa, GTBank has deducted my money, this is not the balance I had left , I'm going to complain tomorrow"

My dad was there, he was like "First Bank did the same to me more than 3 times, no waste your time, they will just tell you to keep filing forms, it happened to my friends too"

Na so my ya*sh dey breathe that day...
A personal quittance is expected of u
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by SoapQueen(f): 8:44pm On May 03, 2018
Geosystem:

will be done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by ImaIma1(f): 8:49pm On May 03, 2018
press005:

am listening

Naah...I'll pass
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by SoapQueen(f): 10:18pm On May 03, 2018
EzeDictator:

Despite Your Beauty, You Lie To Compliment It
Itunmo?
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by press005: 10:30pm On May 03, 2018
ImaIma1:

Naah...I'll pass

lol, u dy fear
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by MystiqueReine(f): 10:36pm On May 03, 2018
HeWrites:
Op, what you did is not SIN but LIE
which is also a sin... so he's good to go
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by HeWrites(m): 12:21am On May 04, 2018
MystiqueReine:
which is also a sin... so he's good to go

cheesy
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Nobody: 1:38am On May 04, 2018
grin grin

grin

DonHummer:
I have gone through the comments, and no one is yet to say "voting buhari"
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by adelaw01(m): 6:02am On May 04, 2018
cnonyechi:
Abortion

I hope it's for the right reason

1 Like

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by pointblank247(m): 6:08am On May 04, 2018
It was back in the days and my girl friend and her friend visited me in my one room apartment and my girl want me to do her, meanwhile her friend was a virgin. I took my girl to another room in the building , told her I want to go outside to buy soft drinks and biscuite for them, but I went to my room and banged her friend and she submitted very very well and that was her very first time. I still later banged my girl. I
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by anochuko01(m): 6:35am On May 04, 2018
Maychang:

I suppose you know im not typing from the Graveyard
how can be sure can you confirm your claim grin
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by vincentjk(m): 6:56am On May 04, 2018
I married a Fulani herdswoman
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by OgahBohz: 7:21am On May 04, 2018
i fuked two rival girls in the same room and the same night without em knowing ..

and both lived in the same room for. three months .

and they act like friends .

honestly I still doubt if I'll make heaven o

azn till today I don't know how I did it , I just did it !
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Sammyimpostor: 8:22am On May 04, 2018
Hmmm

Some years back i was working with a woman and she seduced me to sleep with her in return for gifts which did. Few months into the nonsense she said she is born again and we stopped but this time she asked me to marry her daughter and I agreed. After some months of dating her daughter (of course with constant banging) I discovered the daughter is so loose that she slept with my two friends while we were still dating and i ended the relationship which made the mother hate me till tomorrow.

I met a lady and we got attracted to each other and we banged twice only to later find out that she was married with 3 kids.

I regret every bit of these atrocities and I have been keeping these in my mind for years now, but thank goodness I'm confessing it on Nairaland, i feel a sense of relief.

3 Likes

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by julietcutie2(f): 9:15am On May 04, 2018
I have confess to God in through prayers
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Nobody: 9:25am On May 04, 2018
SoapQueen:

Itunmo?

English Honey... English
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Nathaniel79(m): 10:01am On May 04, 2018
Took a quick loan from a friend..used my car (as assurance), then came home n told the wife car broke down and was with d mechanix. After 4 days I couldnt stay at home - plenty questions- long story, car is back, everytin back to normal.. after 1 WEEK! grin grin grin grin.... smh.
#buhari
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by yazzman(m): 10:50am On May 04, 2018
still fucking my ex after 2years of brakeup. ..
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by ibkayee(f): 10:56am On May 04, 2018
Don’t know if it’s a sin, but I used to block my siblings’ devices’ MAC addresses from accessing the router when they’d piss me off jajajaja

1 Like

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Nobody: 11:12am On May 04, 2018
ibkayee:
Don’t know if it’s a sin, but I used to block my siblings’ devices’ MAC addresses from accessing the router when they’d piss me off jajajaja

Agbaya angry

1 Like

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by summerflame(m): 11:24am On May 04, 2018
I slept with a mother and her daughter at ondo state
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Nobody: 11:55am On May 04, 2018
as for me, i bleep my girl, sister in my room when she sent her sister to photocopy some exam stuff for her, still bleep my landloard daughter when our compound was empty

1 Like

Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by dominique(f): 5:30pm On May 29, 2018
bokunrawo:

Jeez ure so beautiful, can I send u a PM

Hello, pls try and change your password
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by dominique(f): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
@Bokunrawo, I've replied your private message. Have you changed your password?
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by McCobble(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oh no! i have done so many things that I am not proud off. for instance, I bleeped an ex-galfriend on the eve of her wedding.
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Uglymugg: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
Geosystem:

SoapQueen:

will be done.

wtf!!! Are you guys in a cult?
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Geosystem(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Uglymugg:

wtf!!! Are you guys in a cult?
no we are not cultist brother. she said she will make restitution to her mother so it isn't cultist that do restitution, is it?
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Funjosh(m): 4:34am On Jul 27, 2018
julietcutie2:
I have confess to God in through prayers
Wise lady.
Re: Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 27, 2018
And why will I do that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures / I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her / Can You Have A Cultist As A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.