Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Nobody Gives Me Credit For Conducting The Freest And Fairest Election- IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Gives Me Credit For Conducting The Freest And Fairest Election- IBB (321 Views)

Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida / 2019 Election: IBB Backs Atiku For President! / Nobody Gives Me Credit For Conducting Nigeria’s Freest Election – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Gives Me Credit For Conducting The Freest And Fairest Election- IBB by EdificationBoss: 2:50pm On May 03, 2018
Nigeria's Military President from 1985-1993 has taken to twitter to express how disappointed he is as regards the way Nigerians perceive him.

Some have even nicknamed him "maradona" for his "roles" in the annulment of what is said to be the freest and fairest election in the country's history.

In his words:

Nobody gives me credit for conducting the freest and fairest election in the country; nobody is prepared to listen to the reasons behind the rationalization of why we had to do what we did; but Nigerians are quick to point IBB as the bad person.

http://newshelm.ng/nobody-gives-me-credit-for-conducting-the-freest-and-fairest-election-ibb/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Nobody Gives Me Credit For Conducting The Freest And Fairest Election- IBB by CodeTemplar: 3:08pm On May 03, 2018
You also print money and caused inflation.

To me, the annullment of June 12 help postponed the current Islamic jihad because Abiola was a hardcore Islamist.
Re: Nobody Gives Me Credit For Conducting The Freest And Fairest Election- IBB by traeces(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2018
Seriously?!
In sane climes, he would still be paying for all the atrocities he orchestrated around June 12.

What credit will he expect for a free and fair election which he annuled for which he has neither given reasons or apologised 25 years later?

(1) (Reply)

PDP: Inec’s Admission Of Underage Voters Vindicates Us / Breaking: Maleye To Spend 38 Day In Police Custody As Court Denies Bail / Understanding Signs And Symbols In A Political Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.