Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa (3091 Views)

Lagos Governor, Sanwo-olu spotted leading prayers during thanksgiving service / Hausa Community In Enugu Endorse Ayogu Eze For Governor 2019(pictures) / Gloria Ajala Is One-Day Lagos Governor, Wins Spelling Bee 2018 Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by gimmehear(f): 3:35pm On May 03, 2018
One of my post which recently gained so much rivalry on narialand is about Ambode being an Indigene of Ondo state, while this was going on, a lot of people I mean Young Minds left their comments on why it is no big deal that Ambode is from Ondo state, let me now intimate you with the fact that the past five governors of Lagos state are not lagosians they are people who hail from other Yoruba state. The statement “Lagos is a no man’s land” is what I really want to emphasize on today.

Can the igbo and the Hausa rule in Lagos, I believe most of us see it as being okay once it is the Yorubas ruling in Lagos but what about the Igbos and the hausa, I see it as an unfair act if the Igbos I. Lagos can not apply to be governor in Lagos, in fact t if the truth must be told… Fifty percent of people who owns industries in Lagos are Igboz, only about thirty percent are Yorubaz and the other percentage can be shared between the foreigners and the Hausas who are bosses in Lagos… My question still remains, will get Igbo get the chance to be Lagos governor 2019…

Because if an aspirant from the other two tribe decided to aspire for the post of Lagos state by 2019 , I don’t think we sh

http://gimmehear.com/lagos-governor-2019-might-be-igbo-or-hausa/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by dafeyankee: 3:36pm On May 03, 2018
grin yeye post.

In other News, Hausa men will be Governors of all Eastern states.

Don't go and develop your East you lazy lots. Keep eyeing Lagos you lazy lots.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by franozx: 3:37pm On May 03, 2018
stop jor

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by balosunky(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2018
New record,
Nigeria has the most number of mental health issues

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by OkutaNla: 3:46pm On May 03, 2018
gimmehear:
One of my post which recently gained so much rivalry on narialand is about Ambode being an Indigene of Ondo state, while this was going on, a lot of people I mean Young Minds left their comments on why it is no big deal that Ambode is from Ondo state, let me now intimate you with the fact that the past five governors of Lagos state are not lagosians they are people who hail from other Yoruba state. The statement “Lagos is a no man’s land” is what I really want to emphasize on today.

Can the igbo and the Hausa rule in Lagos, I believe most of us see it as being okay once it is the Yorubas ruling in Lagos but what about the Igbos and the hausa, I see it as an unfair act if the Igbos I. Lagos can not apply to be governor in Lagos, in fact t if the truth must be told… Fifty percent of people who owns industries in Lagos are Igboz, only about thirty percent are Yorubaz and the other percentage can be shared between the foreigners and the Hausas who are bosses in Lagos… My question still remains, will get Igbo get the chance to be Lagos governor 2019…

Because if an aspirant from the other two tribe decided to aspire for the post of Lagos state by 2019 , I don’t think we sh

Lalasticlala

Igbo can't be governor of a Yoruba state unless IF Yorubas themselves decide to allow that, which won't happen so wake up from that dream of yours because they are better off focusing on a more probable Biafra agitation to come to fruition instead. That 'nomansland' crap only exists online and not on ground, that is why no one can do anything about the Yoruba language law that was passed in Lagos not long ago. That is why Yorubas remain and have an overwhelming stranglehold on the administrative echelons of the political power equation in the state and no non-Yoruba can do anything about that. The state assembly also conducts plenary in Yoruba language on Thursdays and no non-Yoruba person can do crap about that. Biafra is the hope of the igboman, and rightfully so, therefore they should focus on that and forget their longer-throat fantasy to govern Lagos or anywhere else in Yorubaland because kole ever werk.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Strikethem: 4:17pm On May 03, 2018
gimmehear:

Lalasticlala
Lol, igbowoman, you are wrong in your bureau stat. 98% of industries in Lagos are own by igbo, 50% too small. You want to be Lagos governor abi, bring trailer make we pack so many Lagos governors give una.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Strikethem: 4:19pm On May 03, 2018
grin Lol, at op, are you scared to comment, I can see you are viewing your own topic yourself without saying anything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Okoyiboz3: 5:55pm On May 03, 2018
gimmehear:

Can the igbo and the Hausa rule in Lagos, I believe most of us see it as being okay once it is the Yorubas ruling in Lagos but what about the Igbos and the hausa, I see it as an unfair act if the Igbos I. Lagos can not apply to be governor in Lagos , in fact t if the truth must be told… Fifty percent of people who owns industries in Lagos are Igboz, only about thirty percent are Yorubaz and the other percentage can be shared between the foreigners and the Hausas who are bosses in Lagos… My question still remains, will get Igbo get the chance to be Lagos governor 2019…

Lalasticlala

I'm coming. You'll smell your ancestors y*nsh today.

Edited.
I personally love posts like this. It helps to put liberal Yorubas at alert as to the evil plans of Igbos.

In 2015, through the instrumentality of PDP federal might, 3 Igbos were elected on the PDP platform into the House of Reps. Jude Idimogun Emeka was elected into the House of Assembly this same 2015.

Since this nonsense happened, Igbos have been making noise everywhere as to how they would produce the next Governor of Lagos and Lagos is no man's land.

During the last LG elections in 2017, there were elections into 376 councillorship, 20 LGs and 37 LCDAs. Igbos didn't win a single seat.

Ambode killed them when Lagos State Assembly in 2017 passed a Law that Yoruba Language is compulsory for admission into Lagos State tertiary institutions.

In 2019, we're collecting all our seats from the ones in the House of Reps and Assembly. I don't know how MC Oluomo slept off in Oshodi that one wawa Jew came to win elections there.

If PDP tries to put ANY potopoto candidate in Lagos, they won't be able to campaign not to talk of come out to vote. They should go and ask people of what happened to onwa and that useless Acp Dan Okoro that was supporting Igbos to assault a Yoruba LG Chairman in Amuwo Odofin LG secretariat.

In 2019, we're collecting ALL our seats back and there's nothing descendants of Judas Iscariot can do about it.

Go back to Isreal or wherever you were kicked out of and contest elections there, you're not Yorubas, you have no say in Lagos.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 03, 2018
why are igbo so greedy like? i know u just put hausa there not because of GOD.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Reelectbuhari: 6:32pm On May 03, 2018
I think Igbo ruling Lagos is not far from now....
Mark my words and mark this day.......i made this prophecy...
Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by T9ksy(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2018
abdelrahman:
why are igbo so greedy like? i know u just put hausa there not because of GOD.

It's in the genes!

Ibos & greed is like Bread & butter!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Reelectbuhari: 6:37pm On May 03, 2018
T9ksy:

It's in the genes!
Ibos & greed is like Bread & butter!

where as slavery is in una blood.......
ask emir of iwo

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by OkutaNla: 6:47pm On May 03, 2018
Okoyiboz3:

Edited.
I personally love posts like this. It helps to put liberal Yorubas at alert as to the evil plans of Igbos.

In 2015, through the instrumentality of PDP federal might, 3 Igbos were elected on the PDP platform into the House of Reps. Jude Idimogun Emeka was elected into the House of Assembly this same 2015.

Since this nonsense happened, Igbos have been making noise everywhere as to how they would produce the next Governor of Lagos and Lagos is no man's land.

During the last LG elections in 2017, there were elections into 376 councillorship, 20 LGs and 37 LCDAs. Igbos didn't win a single seat.

Ambode killed them when Lagos State Assembly in 2017 passed a Law that Yoruba Language is compulsory for admission into Lagos State tertiary institutions.

In 2019, we're collecting all our seats from the ones in the House of Reps and Assembly. I don't know how MC Oluomo slept off in Oshodi that one wawa Jew came to win elections there.

If PDP tries to put ANY potopoto candidate in Lagos, they won't be able to campaign not to talk of come out to vote. They should go and ask people of what happened to onwa and that useless Acp Dan Okoro that was supporting Igbos to assault a Yoruba LG Chairman in Amuwo Odofin LG secretariat.

In 2019, we're collecting ALL our seats back and there's nothing descendants of Judas Iscariot can do about it.

Go back to Isreal or wherever you were kicked out of and contest elections there, you're not Yorubas, you have no say in Lagos.

You dey mind them? During the last LG elections in the state, one of them came on Nairaland to cry that her hubby was told point-blank that no room for non-indigenes/yorubas in that election. cheesy She come begin cry marginalization. Dem never sabi.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by yemmight(m): 6:49pm On May 03, 2018
Just like Yoruba being an Ibo Governor. Dream without ending.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by wakaman: 6:50pm On May 03, 2018
Yanmiri aspirations

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Strikethem: 6:57pm On May 03, 2018
OkutaNla:

You dey mind them? During the last LG elections in the state, one of them came on Nairaland to cry that her hubby was told point-blank that no room for non-indigenes/yorubas in that election. cheesy She come begin cry marginalization. Dem never sabi.
I remember that post. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Lot13(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
I think Igbo ruling Lagos is not far from now....

Mark my words and mark this day.......i made this prophecy...
we have seen through your plans and that won't ever be possible.

Think very well and you will understand what I mean.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Reelectbuhari: 8:12pm On May 03, 2018
Okoyiboz3:

Edited.

sermon on the mount

Igbos are taking over......keep defending expired country....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Reelectbuhari: 8:16pm On May 03, 2018
Okoyiboz3:

An Igbo man can never be the Governor of Lagos just as an Abia man can't be the Governor of Imo or an Ebonyi or Nsukka man be allowed to lead APGA.

Igbos have no political IQ or experience to win anything in Lagos. Igbo votes are inconsequential and worthless, couldn't get them a single councillorship seat in 2017.

See this wawa pig posting nonsense here when their tribe is cursed with division. An Anambra man can't be a priest in Imo, Abia are sacking Imo workers. Shameless, visionless fifth-class citizens.

can u now add fullstop.....

Lolzzzzzzz
Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Kingspin(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2018
Nonsense.. You don't want people in your land but you are so happy to travel abroad and claim London citizen but this is another man's land/country. The best we can do for ourselves is to redefine Nigeria constitutionally.
Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by drkay(m): 8:21pm On May 03, 2018
This topic should be moved to joke section.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 03, 2018
Igbos giving Afonjas nightmares in Lagos since 1500AD. grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl pointzerom shalomc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by BabaRamota1980: 8:34pm On May 03, 2018
gimmehear:

Lalasticlala

grin grin
You dey beg since 1974 to get second niger bridge and it remains a dream as we speak.

You dey beg since 1970 to Preside over nigeria and till today it remains a dream.

What makes you think begging to be governor in Lagos will ever materialize? Im just wondering... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Toosure70: 8:46pm On May 03, 2018
very possible after all Igbo is the incumbent governor of lagoon. Ndi ara. Mad people.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by ibotic(f): 9:05pm On May 03, 2018
I am an igbo babe and
I am from Nnewi..Ohafia side
I am ashamed of my igbo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Now we want to be governor of lagos when Imo man cannot rule even Enugu
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija killings, Kidnapping, osu issue, fraud, fake spareparts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o.... grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by LZAA: 9:09pm On May 03, 2018
immhotep:
Igbos giving Afonjas nightmares in Lagos since 1500AD. grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl pointzerom shalomc
No man's land grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Okoyeebos: 9:45pm On May 03, 2018
LZAA:

No man's land grin

The place where Ojukwu's army of retards was going to before they were whipped like schoolboys.

The place where your fathers must eat amala and prostrate to yorubas before they can make it in life.

The place where your Governors steal your future and invest it only for you to come and hawk gala.

The place where your people prefer to go to instead of Heaven.

The place where every Igbo man wishes to have but can never have.

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by ibotic(f): 9:49pm On May 03, 2018
Okoyeebos:

The place where Ojukwu's army of retards was going to before they were whipped like schoolboys.

The place where your fathers must eat amala and prostrate to yorubas before they can make it in life.

The place where your Governors steal your future and invest it only for you to come and hawk gala.

I don’t get you...
Are you trying to finish us....
As if our flat.head is not enough punishment
Yoruba people...you people are too wicked to us

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by LZAA: 9:49pm On May 03, 2018
Okoyeebos:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by EarthXmetahuman: 10:14pm On May 03, 2018
Yeah.. Trump will be the next king of England.
Ipob bereau of stat.

50% of investment in fanyogo hawking.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubrin To Be Phased Out After 2019 Elections For Osinbanjo / Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State / Breaking News: All PDP Members Of National Assembly To Open Twitter Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.