Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

BREAKING : Why Buhari Stopped Over In London - Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING : Why Buhari Stopped Over In London - Presidency (580 Views)

Buhari In ‘Technical Stopover’ In London - Presidency Says / How Buhari Stopped Osinbajo From Assigning Portfolios To New Ministers / Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING : Why Buhari Stopped Over In London - Presidency by 40ng: 4:14pm On May 03, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

The Presidency on Thursday gave reasons why President Muhammadu Buhari stopped over in London after his official visit to the United States.

According to a statement by the Senior Special Assistant on Media and publicity, Garba Shehu, said that there is a limit to the distance the President’s smaller plane can cover.

He explained that the Presidents big jet has gone for repairs.

He said “The big jet is under repair. It has been taken for major repairs. So the President is using a small plane and there is a limit to the distance the small plane can cover.
“So the technical stopover I talked about is that the journey from US to Abuja is broken into two.

“Technical stopover is that the plane stops at a point, refuel, do some checks and then proceed on the journey.

“This is very normal. There is nothing unusual about it. In any case, they are already on their way back home.

“It is a routine thing. The plane can do Abuja-Washington, that’s about 12 hours and the maximum the plane can fly is 12 hours, 40 minutes. But you don’t need to push it to the edge.” he said

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4462/why-buhari-stopped-over-in-london-presidency/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: BREAKING : Why Buhari Stopped Over In London - Presidency by 40ng: 4:14pm On May 03, 2018
kiss
Re: BREAKING : Why Buhari Stopped Over In London - Presidency by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 03, 2018
Help me, I'm a student but stranded. U may like to see my post. Account no: 3095354032 @firstbank
Re: BREAKING : Why Buhari Stopped Over In London - Presidency by evy4ch(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2018
Presidential media teams are not helping the matter,this is what they surpose to clear earlier so that the public and media,will not be feeding spaculation.
Re: BREAKING : Why Buhari Stopped Over In London - Presidency by Skepticus: 4:36pm On May 03, 2018
grin

The spelling of the nigga above me, though.

It isn't hard to recognize who regularly skipped English classes in school. undecided

Back to the post,

Government of lies and excuses.

Always hiding their lies under gradiose terms
Re: BREAKING : Why Buhari Stopped Over In London - Presidency by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:42pm On May 03, 2018
We know Buharis batteries needs to be recharged frequently..... Or else he starts to malfunction

Carry on with the lies nothing do you
But know that it's only zombies that is buying what you are selling

(1) (Reply)

The Three Senators Representing Kaduna Are Useless-governor El-rufai Says / Presidency Denied Receipt of PIB / Akeredolu Approves Appointment Of Miss Adebusayo Omolade Olagbegi As S.A Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.