Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison (37728 Views)

Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Court Threatens To Jail Saraki, NASS Clerk Over Kogi Senator / Dino Melaye: Kogi CJ Orders Police To Move Senator To Abuja National Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Nobody: 8:07am On May 04, 2018
Hospitals in Kogi are on strike..................... Yahaya Bello is a curse to Kogi people

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Drsheddy(m): 8:08am On May 04, 2018
gift01:
Even hospitals in Kogi are all on strike. Their governor must be a curse to that land

I swear

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Philinho(m): 8:09am On May 04, 2018
OK OOOOOO. GOOD FOR KOGITE
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Mcanie: 8:09am On May 04, 2018
Mike O always defending this kind of cases if you understand what i mean since 1960 smiley.
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by BafanaBafana: 8:13am On May 04, 2018
Alejoc:
grin cheesy

Dino is street smart..... He help plant this govt of hardship and he is getting his well deserved dose of their hospitality

Are you are gun runner!?
Dino didn't help plant the government. He rode on the back of Buhari to win his election.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Abdulkareem407(m): 8:19am On May 04, 2018
Prison would av been better make Yahaya Bello send his boys to kill the bastard make the case finish "who em elp useless senator and useless governor.
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by balayoflife(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2018
dat is dere business. wen we were complaining of incessant harassment of men of d police force. dey kept mum!!!

get your Turkey Visa
you pay after your visa is out
call 07068866162 or 08184348211
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Myself2(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The Buhari govt being as wicked as they are will keep holding him at a run down facility in Kogi state

Serves Dino Melaye right, he was part of the evil people that helped this clueless evil illiterate called Buhari to become president

Enjoy Dino, enjoy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Alexk2(m): 8:27am On May 04, 2018
Esseite:
Yahaya just gave Dino a second term in the senate, or just maybe governorship with another political party.

His popularity just soared, evidence is the inec recall that failed woeful.
I didn't want to comment on this thread until I read your laughable comment. You obviously know nothing about kogi west politics and unfortunately majority of people are like you.
Dino isn't getting any popular back home and the people of kogi west never forget the dishonourable role he played in the emergence of Yaya Bello as against his kinsman Faleke. Dino betrayed his people for the sake of power and selfishness....and History will not forgive him... He can't win any election in kogi west and in kogi state by extension; same goes to Yaya bello... Btw, the people of kogi west are too intelligent to re-elect a character like Dino. Forget the propaganda on the net pls.
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:29am On May 04, 2018
gift01:
Even hospitals in Kogi are all on strike. Their governor must be a curse to that land
Do you listen to news at all? If you do you will know that all hospital workers except doctors are on strike nationwide.
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Nobody: 8:37am On May 04, 2018
Alexk2:

I didn't want to comment on this thread until I read your laughable comment. You obviously know nothing about kogi west politics and unfortunately majority of people are like you.
Dino isn't getting any popular back home and the people of kogi west never forget the dishonourable role he played in the emergence of Yaya Bello as against his kinsman Faleke. Dino betrayed his people for the sake of power and selfishness....and History will not forgive him... He can't win any election in kogi west and in kogi state by extension; same goes to Yaya bello... Btw, the people of kogi west are too intelligent to re-elect a character like Dino. Forget the propaganda on the net pls.

Why didnt use the opportunity to oust him as senator?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by jrusky(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2018
docadams:

You are not updated my friend. He is no nightmare to anybody.How many cases has he conclusively worn against the EFCC? He is loathed because he has no morals. If the prize is right he will defend even a murderer of his own blood.

But kayamo or kenyamo or kayamo is a good lawyer right Pls I have said people like you should stop reasoning with their anus. Use your brain this is a very honest advise.

So your brain refused to relay the message to your medula that all these show of shame are baseless and a set up to clamp this guy down Nigeria youth, it's a pity this was how amlost 80 years old with ear infection semi dementia man was sold for people like you and you fell victim shewing your fingers right now. Wake up before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Alexk2(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2018
Esseite:

Why didnt use the opportunity to oust him as senator?

My brother, the recall result was a protest against the governor...it has little or nothing to do with Dino. Don't worry, primary and the main election isn't far anymore. You'll remember me by then.
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by authority2006(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2018
slimghost:

Yeah, just like Keyamo?

Yeah, let's agree, just like Keyamo. Now, what difference did your comment make or, what lesson can we learn from it? Nothing. So, back to the first post: Ozhekomeh is what it is, Nigeria foremost criminal lawyer. And no judge is afraid of any lawyer.
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by kenny5811(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The Buhari govt being as wicked as they are will keep holding him at a run down facility in Kogi state
ar u for or against corruption ?... i wish Ferrari melaye worse. itz beta to fight corrupt opposition dan fightin none at all.....
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by authority2006(m): 8:50am On May 04, 2018
jrusky:

But kayamo or kenyamo or kayamo is a good lawyer right Pls I have said people like you should stop reasoning with their anus. Use your brain this is a very honest advise.

So your brain refused to relay the message to your medula that all these show of shame are baseless and a set up to clamp this guy down Nigeria youth, it's a pity this was how amlost 80 years old with ear infection semi dementia man was sold for people like you and you fell victim shewing your fingers right now. Wake up before it's too late.

And you're right here falling for Dino's antics! Funny.
Buhari wasn't sold to anyone and no one is chewing fingers, only in imagination. It will do you like film trick in 2019!
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Calfat01(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2018
[img][/img]
authority2006:

And you're right here falling for Dino's antics! Funny.
Buhari wasn't sold to anyone and no one is chewing fingers, only in imagination. It will do you like film trick in 2019!

Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2018
docadams:

You are not focused.

grin

Smart guy!

You should work for Trump. Your talent dey waste for NL
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Calfat01(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by BadBradley: 9:04am On May 04, 2018
docadams:

You are not updated my friend. He is no nightmare to anybody.How many cases has he conclusively worn against the EFCC? He is loathed because he has no morals. If the prize is right he will defend even a murderer of his own blood.
everyone has right to legal counsel and the court won't even hear the case if a lawyer isn't availed to a suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by maestroferddi: 9:05am On May 04, 2018
docadams:

You are talking absolute nonsense!

Try and do your research on cases won by Ozekhome before coming online to embarrass yourself...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Cajal(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2018
docadams:

...no case
He defended 'samuel agbele of fayose.'..he lost
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by sole26: 9:14am On May 04, 2018
Osehnetworld:
mumu

d strike s nationwide, its nt only in Kogi state

Stop calling someone mumu over what u don't know about . hospitals dat are controlled by kogi gov were on strike b4 d national strike. Nothing is working in kogi.
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Nwibii: 9:15am On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:

Until.we remove all these old politicians our children will be born into a lawless land where right doesn't exist

Or just relocate as my.wife and I are.doing

I strongly believe in your dreams, complete revolution of all these old quarks is what we the youths should be aiming at. How long shall we continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2018
Health workers Re on strike but yet my sitting Governor decide to waste state fund on a lost course..
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by lionshare: 9:25am On May 04, 2018
Dino is only going through is trying times...it wont last! He'll be the winner in the end! Then; Yahaya trying times will start and it wont end anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by docadams: 9:37am On May 04, 2018
jrusky:

Do you have any brain tumour impeding your mentation. What is the relevance of your apprentice reasoning to the issue at stake? Iti like you should not try to punch above their weight. Is ewu!
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Nobody: 9:39am On May 04, 2018
Despite the fact that Dino is a thief and a vagabond just like the other 108 senators, he has mastered the art of self publicity and he knows how to continuously project himself and his aspirations into the public consciousness.

He is a natural-born politician of the same mould as Ayo Fayose. I predict a very bright future ahead of him in the Nigerian political space if the Dullard of Daura does not succeed in killing or 'disappearing' him this time around.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by tilesworld1: 10:20am On May 04, 2018
divinehand2003:
Confusion everywhere. The case will eventually be swept under the carpet as usual. Don't mind all these drama. Naija is a jungle.

what case? so you believed there is a case. Oh, those arranged gang stars that were given script to act that they were given pump action and 430k. welcome to Naija politics.
my brother there is no case, it is just supremacy battle
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2018
7Ebisco:
Mike Ozekhome, the lawyer representing embattled Kogi State senator, Dino Melaye, has opened up on the trial of his client earlier today.

Dino Melaye had on Thursday appeared before a Kogi court over alleged criminal conspiracy.

He was consequently remanded in Police custody till June 11.

Ozekhome, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, while speaking with Premium Times, said the decision of the court was for the Inspector-General of Police to “take adequate care of the defendant.”

“What happened was that the prosecution asked the court to remand him in prison, but the judge refused and rather said the Inspector-General of Police should take care of Mr. Melaye until he fully recovers.”

“The police will have no alternative but to return Mr Melaye to the National Hospital Abuja, especially since hospitals in Kogi State are all on strike”.

As at time of filling report, it is not yet clear if the police will bring the senator back to Abuja or keep him in Lokoja, the Kogi State capital.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/dino-melaye-ozekhome-explains-why-judge.html

haaa! Dino don suffer!
tani Dino wa se bayii nitori Olohun?
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2018
Nigerians have become so docile, Bello would still receive votes from some jerks because religious affiliations sometimes trumps common sense in this hell hole

7Ebisco:
Mike Ozekhome, the lawyer representing embattled Kogi State senator, Dino Melaye, has opened up on the trial of his client earlier today.

Dino Melaye had on Thursday appeared before a Kogi court over alleged criminal conspiracy.

He was consequently remanded in Police custody till June 11.

Ozekhome, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, while speaking with Premium Times, said the decision of the court was for the Inspector-General of Police to “take adequate care of the defendant.”

“What happened was that the prosecution asked the court to remand him in prison, but the judge refused and rather said the Inspector-General of Police should take care of Mr. Melaye until he fully recovers.”

“The police will have no alternative but to return Mr Melaye to the National Hospital Abuja, especially since hospitals in Kogi State are all on strike”.

As at time of filling report, it is not yet clear if the police will bring the senator back to Abuja or keep him in Lokoja, the Kogi State capital.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/dino-melaye-ozekhome-explains-why-judge.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Signs New Minimum Wage Bill / The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.