Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison (37724 Views)

Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Court Threatens To Jail Saraki, NASS Clerk Over Kogi Senator / Dino Melaye: Kogi CJ Orders Police To Move Senator To Abuja National Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by jollyjarkofgod: 10:39am On May 04, 2018
Hospital in koji state are on strike...its a shame to the governor....is fighting like cow up nd down
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by bejeria101(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2018
slimghost:

Yeah, just like Keyamo?

Hehehe which one is morals again chai zombie see painment,the man is efcc nightmare,efcc wont recover frm it even if they go for assurance erm i meant deliverance
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Funkybabee(f): 11:56am On May 04, 2018
Lols....eleyi tun gigi gan

Hospitals on strike ke
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by kayseag: 12:03pm On May 04, 2018
I keep my fingers crossed to see where this issues will end
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Burgerlomo: 12:18pm On May 04, 2018
Dino just dey use style dey punish them grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by sagitariusbaby(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2018
slimghost:

Yeah, just like Keyamo?
Amen
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by tonykel1(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2018
I don't see how the casigation of Dino Malaye will save Buahari and Yahaya Bello from humiliating defeat in 2019.

Yahaya Bello is the most stupid fellow that ever existed.
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Frankiss44(m): 2:57pm On May 04, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Dino didn't help plant the government. He rode on the back of Buhari to win his election.

Is the same Dino that has been winning election in the house of rep?
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Frankiss44(m): 2:59pm On May 04, 2018
Alexk2:

I didn't want to comment on this thread until I read your laughable comment. You obviously know nothing about kogi west politics and unfortunately majority of people are like you.
Dino isn't getting any popular back home and the people of kogi west never forget the dishonourable role he played in the emergence of Yaya Bello as against his kinsman Faleke. Dino betrayed his people for the sake of power and selfishness....and History will not forgive him... He can't win any election in kogi west and in kogi state by extension; same goes to Yaya bello... Btw, the people of kogi west are too intelligent to re-elect a character like Dino. Forget the propaganda on the net pls.

Then how come his recall failed miserably, the same people refused to show up when they had the opportunity to send him out of the Senate..
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by henrysam(m): 3:56pm On May 04, 2018
chinjo:

why is everybody afraid of Mike Ozekhome? He is EFCC's greatest nightmare.
It is just that the guy is so sound and knows most of these politicians. He is well varse in the rule of the game.
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by emmydollars4life(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2018
Osehnetworld:
mumu

d strike s nationwide, its nt only in Kogi state
Are you sure you are not yaya bello? Because u took it personal, then if u are not meaning you are upcoming political thug
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by Alexk2(m): 8:22pm On May 04, 2018
Frankiss44:

Then how come his recall failed miserably, the same people refused to show up when they had the opportunity to send him out of the Senate..
The recall result was a protest against the governor...it has little or nothing to do with Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by jrusky(m): 7:52am On May 08, 2018
docadams:

Do you have any brain tumour impeding your mentation. What is the relevance of your apprentice reasoning to the issue at stake? Iti like you should not try to punch above their weight. Is ewu!

Sorry it pains you wella. No word for you I will not stop attacking anything apc till their senses work normal and deliver the mandate given to them.

By the way I don't respond to people who quote me because I give no damn bro. No one feed me so why answering any idiot, its just unnecessary get that to your greasy head.
Re: Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison by jrusky(m): 7:56am On May 08, 2018
authority2006:

And you're right here falling for Dino's antics! Funny.
Buhari wasn't sold to anyone and no one is chewing fingers, only in imagination. It will do you like film trick in 2019!

Woow you mean do me like film trick? Go back to my past post I have said so many time if even Buhari I will still not like him nor accept apc or respect anything apc. Winning or no winning bothers me not I just don't like Buhari and apc. FACTS!!!

God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Undergoes Drone Training (photos) / Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia / Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.