Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? (6847 Views)

I Keep Having Erections During Gym Workout.. HELP / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 03, 2018
And after this comes mood swings almost all day,it ruins my day most times.
So before I sleep,I pray not to have orgasms anytime I wake up.
Is this biologically normal?

I can't attribute this to spritual....so pls dnt bombard me with bible refrences or otherwise
Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by falcon01: 8:49pm On May 03, 2018
you are special

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 03, 2018
lol
You're ripe for sex but you haven't had sex in a long time.

that's the reason for your predicament.. 80%

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by ranmoor: 8:51pm On May 03, 2018
At last village people don get you!

13 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by RoyalBlak007: 8:52pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:
lol You're ripe for sex but you haven't had sex in a long time.
grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:
lol

pls prove ur reasons biologically or are u being naughty
Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 03, 2018
Lilisticlili:

Speaking from a pyschological point of view.

I'm 80 sure that's the cause of your predicament.
you can prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by igetjoyfromthis: 8:58pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:
lol

You are very dull. Olodo
Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Twoclans(f): 9:03pm On May 03, 2018
@ OP you need to be a little more specific about what you are experiencing to enable people understand and give inputs.

Nairaland has people with vast knowledge ,be clearer .You may wish to modify your post and explain better.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 03, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

You are very dull. Olodo

Okay

8 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by ipobarecriminals: 9:06pm On May 03, 2018
embarassed lipsrsealed wink grin u need the expert input like tosyne2much and wristbangle both science stud....**Up Aletileko **
Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:10pm On May 03, 2018
Lilisticlili:
The clumsiness of your name here is enough reason for weird orgasms tongue...

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 03, 2018
From my experience a lady can't have orgasm without engaging in vagina or oral séx(head giving)...

but a lady's fantasies can make her have orgasm without her being touched therefore for you to have orgasm without having sex or someone eating your Pussy it has to do with your thinking.

Your thoughts and fantasies are the reasons you're having orgasm without sex.

©Hanseel

cc twoclans

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by NeekeyMarvey(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2018
I don't think this has anything to do with spiritual stuff. It's just a normal thing many girls experience but you are one of the bold ones to come out openly to say it.

It's more like same thing with guys waking up in the morning with a hard on. It's just natural and doesn't have any thing bad about it.

I guess the problem is your mood swing and that might be because you are scared you have a problem just for the orgasm every morning. When you start seeing it as just normal, then you will see that the mood swing will go away.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you dear. Also check yourself if you always think about sex before you sleep.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Twoclans(f): 9:21pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:
From my experience a lady can't have orgasm without engaging in vagina or MouthAction(head giving)...

but a lady's fantasies can make her have orgasm without her being touched therefore for you to have orgasm without having sex or someone eating your Pussy it has to do with your thinking.

©Hanseel

cc twoclans

I totally agree with you however i wanted to know if she is sexually active or maybe she has never had sex before.If she has never had sex then what is she experiencing .

Has she really experienced an orgasm before .Some women do not know what an orgasm is they just believe they know.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

I totally agree with you however i wanted to know if she is sexually active or maybe she has never had sex before.If she has never had sex then what is she experiencing .

Has she really experienced an orgasm before .Some women do not know what an orgasm is they just believe they know.

she probably hasn't had sex in a very long time..

her thoughts and fantasies are the reasons she's having orgasm without vagina or oral séx.

if she can erase those thoughts she'll stop having orgasms when she didn't have oral or vagina séx
Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

she probably hasn't had sex in a very long time..

her thoughts and fantasies are the reasons she's having orgasm without vagina or oral séx.

if she can erase those thoughts she'll stop having orgasms when she didn't have oral or vagina séx
yes true but I don't feel the urge to or the thought......but I still hav orgasms everymorning
Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 03, 2018
Twoclans:

not sexually active
Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 03, 2018
Lilisticlili:
yes true but I don't feel the urge to or the thought......but I still hav orgasms everymorning

you're just deceiving yourself..

your thoughts and fantasies are the cause of the orgasm

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 03, 2018
AdeniyiA:

The clumsiness of your name here is enough reason for weird orgasms tongue...
myopic mind on ma thread?
Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 03, 2018
NeekeyMarvey:
I don't think this has anything to do with spiritual stuff. It's just a normal thing many girls experience but you are one of the bold ones to come out openly to say it.

It's more like same thing with guys waking up in the morning with a hard on. It's just natural and doesn't have any thing bad about it.

I guess the problem is your mood swing and that might be because you are scared you have a problem just for the orgasm every morning. When you start seeing it as just normal, then you will see that the mood swing will go away.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you dear. Also check yourself if you always think about sex before you sleep.
I don't think abt sex,am not sexually active. If its normal,why don't most ladies experience it
Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 03, 2018
ranmoor:
At last village people don get you!
u sound hungry nd farmished
Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Twoclans(f): 9:44pm On May 03, 2018
Lilisticlili:
not sexually active

If you are not sexually active now,and you have had sex in the past then just like my sweetheart said your body misses sex and yearns for it.

Nevermind, if you have decided to be celibate for now keep to it .Just get your mind busy so that you dont bother with sex.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by NeekeyMarvey(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2018
Lilisticlili:
I don't think abt sex,am not sexually active. If its normal,why don't most ladies experience it

Trust me slot of ladies do. Not all of them are bold or comfortable enough to say it in public just as you did.
Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 03, 2018
Lili it's called sleep or nocturnal orgasms and it's totally normal. We guys experience it too, only we get to wake up with a caked up boxer.

Try not to beat yourself up over it, it's just your body's way of relieving you of pent up sexual energy.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by VenomousTruth: 10:10pm On May 03, 2018
Lilisticlili:

I can't attribute this to spritual....so pls dnt bombard me with bible refrences or otherwise
sugarcane is all you need... I can help you with that.
Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 03, 2018
Lilisticlili:

U really need to stop fronting & get u some cool
Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by YorubaAssasin: 10:42pm On May 03, 2018
Lilisticlili:

John 3:16

Ephesians 1: 2-5

Psalms 101: 1-10

1 Samuel 7: 5-12

Daniel 21: 12-20

Ezekiel 8: 1-5

Romans 4: 2-6

Galatians 2: 1-10

Mark 5: 1-5

1 Thessalonian 1: 1-4

2 Timothy 2: 1-4

Revelations 2: 6-12

Hope these work. Take care! grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Safiaa(f): 10:44pm On May 03, 2018
Hanseel1:
From my experience a lady can't have orgasm without engaging in vagina or oral séx(head giving)...

©Hanseel

cc twoclans
Some men are really clueless about the female anatomy.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Iolo(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2018
Safiaa:

Most men.
Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Safiaa(f): 10:49pm On May 03, 2018
Iolo:

Most men.
I guess so.
Re: Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 03, 2018
Safiaa:
She asked a question
[s]you couldn't give her a solution, I did some research online and dropped a solution for her only for you to come here with your fish brain and say shíts.

kindly fvckoff my mentions.
Irrelevant soul[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Amazing Facts About Your Manhood You Probably Didn’t Know / Why Are Girls Like This?? (photo) / To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.