Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

MouthAction Episode 2 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MouthAction Episode 2 18+ (832 Views)

French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin / Mary Wants To Have Sex. Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MouthAction Episode 2 18+ by oluwafrizzy(m): 10:58pm On May 03, 2018
One of a sequence of MouthAction episodes:

My wife and I got more used to performing oral on each other. So to give ourselves an opportunity to improve our skills, we made licking and sucking part of our pre-intimacy every time we made love.

We decided to try different ways of stimulating one another, mostly with lips and tongue. This always gets us both ready for penetration. But over the years, I never failed to ejaculate into her pussy. She made sure of that by always reminding me that ‘No way!’ did she ever want me to cum in her mouth. There were a few times when my cock nearly exploded while she was sucking, but she always stopped and straddled me to have me cum inside her. I found that just as exciting and always obliged.

But recently, the inevitable happened. We were on a vacation with the children. The first night, we were stuck without accommodations and had to make do at her family’s place. We shared a room with her little sister. She gave us her bed, while she made herself comfortable with a mattress on the floor.

After we all retired to bed and her sister’s breathing became slow and shallow, my wife grabbed my cock and whispered to me, “Let me suck it a bit.”

I nodded, and she ducked under the covers. Gripping my shaft, she bobbed her head up and down and just about fit my whole cock in her mouth. She was driving me crazy. We both knew we could not have intercourse, so I wondered how she planned to deal with my impending explosion.

I leaned forward to whisper, “Are you going to swallow?”

All I heard was, “Yes, shoot.”

I eased my torso back down to the bed and pushed my hips toward her face, shooting with all my force. She gripped my cockhead with her lips and sucked hard. I felt my cum flowing out of my penis as she cleaned me off completely.

Since it was her first time ever swallowing, I asked her what she felt and tasted.

“Nothing, just your beautiful slime down my throat. Rest assured that you’ve found another place to ejaculate.”

I smiled. How well I know that if my wife likes something, she’s going to stick with it. I look forward to some fantastic blowjobs.

18+ See Other Erotic Articles

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of Toxic People And How To Spot Them. / 6 Reasons Why The World Would Be Better Without Sex / Fight Breaks Out As Man Refuses To Pay "Ashawo After.. (photo + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.