Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral (5316 Views)

party Gaga Between Husband And Wife - Anonymous / Intimacy between Husband And Wife / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by Forumine: 5:19am On May 04, 2018
There are many ways in which love manifests itself.

And often the signs of true love aren’t the big or clichéd romantic gestures, but rather the little things - the cup of tea in bed every morning, waiting for you to get home before watching your favourite TV show, liking every single one of your Instagrams without fail.
Love is ageless, as one couple recently proved. And the story has now gone viral.

It was an incredibly hot day, with temperatures of 98°F (37°C), so 34-year-old Kelley had gone to Sonic to get some ice cream for his children.
Whilst there, Kelley realised they weren’t the only ones who fancied some ice cream, as he witnessed an extremely poignant moment.

“So today, I took the kids to the pool and we stopped for ice cream on the way home,” Kelley wrote on Facebook.

“When I got my ice cream and pulled out, I realised that this elderly man beside me was sitting outside his car door, spoon-feeding his wife ice cream who also looked in her late eighties.

“He draped a towel over her and slowly fed his bride in the 98 degree temperature. It was a beautiful display of love.”
And the photo has touched people across the world, now with 612,000 reactions, 260,000 shares and 45,000 comments.

“True love,” commented many people. “Goals,” added others.

The man in the photo was called “a wonderful gentleman,” and some pointed out that it’s not something you see every day.

“One day I would love to be that lucky,” added one person.

And many agreed that, quite simply: “Love is such a beautiful thing.”

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/husband-and-wife-photos-go-viral-facebook-beautiful-display-of-love-picture-sonic-tennessee-fairview-a7860341.html
Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by cassidy1996(m): 5:32am On May 04, 2018
wow! love is sweet, its a beautiful thing......
Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:06am On May 04, 2018
That's sweet
Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by princeade86(m): 6:15am On May 04, 2018
love is sweet for those who know how to play it.
Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:19am On May 04, 2018
Simple things make love worthwhile. You must not buy a Porsche, stick with the simple it drives honest men and women crazy
Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by sheguy(m): 6:44am On May 04, 2018
Please i am ready to fall in love, who is ready?
Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by OgahBohz: 7:53am On May 04, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Simple things make love worthwhile. You must not buy a Porsche, stick with the simple it drives honest men and women crazy

so true , ..

I never believed in true love until I met lady like that, we both loved like die ,

I love sex so much and she doesn't and I just find my self cool.. sex became secondary , her happiness became primary

.. we loved and till this moment I still love her ,
we had to breakeup since we can't get married ..(RELIGION ISSUES)

we tried all we could to make it work.

it would have worked buh our future kids may have to pay for it. so we had to let . she cried and I did . and she still do.

we remain good frnds till date .
she will be getting married soon,
hopefully I'll be doing same in the near future .

true love exist , only those ready to pay the price .!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:58am On May 04, 2018
he's just feeding her ice cream undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by Lalas247(f): 8:01am On May 04, 2018
Nothing special this is how it should be ..
Why won’t this surprise u when most of y’all treat your ladies like scum ... mtcheew

Keep saying aww and the rest of the world keeps moving forward ...
Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:09am On May 04, 2018
That makes me sad cry

Not my Goals cry

It's all so lonely and sad cry

My image is my grandchildren around and my own children looking after us... The white man loves loneliness, when one of them dies now the other is left all by herself.

Pictures lie...

1 Like

Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:28am On May 04, 2018
Saviour22:
he's just feeding her ice cream undecided
my thought exaclty there is nothing romantic about this, or is it just me or I don't know the meaning of romance undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:59am On May 04, 2018
love love love is sweet & bitter
Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by franklingud(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2018
Love without money is very very boring.

Sucks!
Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by sirjentul05(m): 12:46pm On May 04, 2018
akwa unu ahula? �������
Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by habinccihub: 1:07pm On May 04, 2018
We have 50 fresh baskets of tomatoes coming to Lagos on Tuesday.

Kindly make your orders now. A basket costs N14,000. Delivery to any location in Lagos is N1,500.

Contact us on 07068883816, 09093593410.

-----------------------------------------------------------
If you're interested in working with us to sell our products, you can also contact us.

Anyone who can help us get buyers for the baskets will get a nice commission.

Thank you.
Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by boss1310(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2018
True love doesn't just happen as it takes a lot patience,tolerance,sacrifice and absolute willingness to understand one another.
People love enjoying the result of all these sacrifice but nowadays who is willing to give up their selfishness and ego to attain that height.....not many
Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by zyphr(m): 2:53pm On May 04, 2018
Lalas247:

Nothing special this is how it should be ..
Why won’t this surprise u when most of y’all treat your ladies like scum ... mtcheew

Keep saying aww and the rest of the world keeps moving forward ...

".............. with 612,000 reactions, 260,000 shares and 45,000 comments" . Yet you feel its nothing special. This is a very rare occurrence. It is very special.

1 Like

Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 04, 2018
Unfortunately many, many women in this generation will never experience love like this, not when they've made themselves sexually insatiable and very materialistic.

1 Like

Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 04, 2018
Hmm no be Nigeria o
Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by laribari(m): 6:54pm On May 04, 2018
Dumdumfashion:

Na so naa! It's because our girls mouth don wide. That ice cream is less than 1 dollar as it is. If you never buy i-phone for Nigeria you don't love the girl. Akamu love.. mtcheew.

Na so one fool dey tell me sey na my responsibility to dey give her money. On top wetin? Sey we wan date? Poverty love! Best gift I gave her was advise her to go back to school because depending on men cannot late oo.
Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by troubleseller: 7:20pm On May 04, 2018
habinccihub:
We have 50 fresh baskets of tomatoes coming to Lagos on Tuesday.

Kindly make your orders now. A basket costs N14,000. Delivery to any location in Lagos is N1,500.

Contact us on 07068883816, 09093593410.

-----------------------------------------------------------
If you're interested in working with us to sell our products, you can also contact us.

Anyone who can help us get buyers for the baskets will get a nice commission.

Thank you.

Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by Ayodejioak(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2018
Tell this to our African men
CC: lalasticlala Rocktation farano
FP food is ready
Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by Abdail21: 7:41pm On May 04, 2018
it is hard to see such Love...

my babe that am planing to marry, i left her just for 2months without sending her the normal recharge card i due send her, she could not call me for the 2months and i came back the 3rd month just to find out that she is dating another guy;;;;;;;;

my heart just break and here are old couples enjoying love... heaven on earth
God bless their marrage more and more....
Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by omowolewa: 8:19pm On May 04, 2018
Old people understands love, ladies can testify to that. Especially, the runs ones
Re: Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral by Kobicove(m): 6:50am On May 05, 2018
Dumdumfashion:

I concur!

(1) (Reply)

/ My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth / Why Do Men Rape Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.