Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN (15455 Views)

Mssn / Mssn / Nasfat, MSSN, TMC, Ansarudeen Etc. Are These Groups "SECTS"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by ollah2: 4:04pm On May 04, 2018
Afobear:
bitch , don't have the time nor energy to tackle you an extremist today ,but when you give me reasons boko haram,muric,Al queada,Taliban ,alshabad,the guerilla group in Philippines and many more torment and carry out mayhem ,then you get your answer .....Nnama

I have known you to be an empty head. Al Qeada is a terrorist group yet they are sponsored by Christians at proved from the image below. Al Qeada methamorphosed into ISIS.

The second image shows the christian terrorist group that as been bombing in Austin,, Tx since early this year.

Perhaps I should use tb Is logic go conclude the Christianity amounts to 76% of world problems. But I wouldn't because my head is straight enough to know that there are only two people in the world, the good and the bad guys. Religion, tribe, ethnic group, race aren't.

I'm not a bigot, hypocrite, hateful and sentimental person like you.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 04, 2018
every muslim is a potential terrorist, the sooner all muslims are eliminated the better, they are all murderers.
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Sagay212: 4:54pm On May 04, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
We know about how u pple are secretly piling up weapons. We know about the armoury the wealthy churches are building building.
We know too that the church, thru their extortionist tithe money, is wealthy beyond imagination.
But one thing I can guarantee you is that, muslims never ever lose a war.
Any war with the muslims means eternal conflict

Hiding behind the comfort of ur computer, u boast of war because you have never ever smelt it. If war comes many will die and u will surely wish you never contemplated it

man phuck off my mention if you don't have anything reasonable to say other than your usual, senseless jihad war threat. this clown wants to change story as if he wasn't the one who mentioned war. telling islamic terrorists to stop killing christians is calling for war to you. man be ready for the war if you won't stop terrorising Christians, be very ready. As Trump has mentioned, they are working against the killings of Christians by you blood sucking islamic terrorist demons and will come down on you hard. all you terrorist will be destroyed. you will be bombed and gunned out of existence.
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2018
Sagay212:

man phuck off my mention if you don't have anything reasonable to say other than your usual, senseless jihad war threat. this clown wants to change story as if he wasn't the one who mentioned war. telling islamic terrorists to stop killing christians is calling for war to you. man be ready for the war if you won't stop terrorising Christians, be very ready. As Trump has mentioned, they are working against the killings of Christians by you blood sucking islamic terrorist demons and will come down on you hard. all you terrorist will be destroyed. you will be bombed and gunned out of existence.
See who is talking about getting off someone's mention. It was u who 1st strayed into my mention as a result of ur intolerance.
The thread isn't even for Christians in the 1st place. But u had to sign up that u are a Muslim so you can vent ur empty frustration on my mention like a crying little toad.
if u like bark like the dog that u re for eternity Islam will continue to exist, deal with it
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by ollah2: 5:56pm On May 04, 2018
gypsey:
every muslim is a potential terrorist, the sooner all muslims are eliminated the better, they are all murderers.

Like Anthony conduit, Alexandre Bissonette, Oscar Moses, stephen paddock. All Christians needs to he killed cos they are all terrorists
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Afobear: 6:05pm On May 04, 2018
ollah2:

I have known you to be an empty head. Al Qeada is a terrorist group yet they are sponsored by Christians at proved from the image below. Al Qeada methamorphosed into ISIS.

The second image shows the christian terrorist group that as been bombing in Austin,, Tx since early this year.

Perhaps I should use tb Is logic go conclude the Christianity amounts to 76% of world problems. But I wouldn't because my head is straight enough to know that there are only two people in the world, the good and the bad guys. Religion, tribe, ethnic group, race aren't.

I'm not a bigot, hypocrite, hateful and sentimental person like you.

Cheers
if I intend bombarding here with Islamic mayhem's,I swear ,1 terabyte won't be enough for me .

I know you to be a moronic extremist that will gladly dorn a suicide suit and roast people . Idiot

Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Afobear: 6:06pm On May 04, 2018
ollah2:

Like Anthony conduit, Alexandre Bissonette, Oscar Moses, stephen paddock. All Christians needs to he killed cos they are all terrorists
sharrap ,ollah the foolish extremist. Don't come bombing here please

Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 04, 2018
ollah2:

yes! if christians are terrorists kill them too!! but it's very unlikely you would find a christian terrorist.

And i am not even a christian, i don't believe in Religion.
Anything else?.

1 Like

Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by ollah2: 6:20pm On May 04, 2018
gypsey:
yes! if christians are terrorists kill them too!! but it's very unlikely you would find a christian terrorist.

Anything else?.

So the names I listed are Chinese right?
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by ollah2: 6:21pm On May 04, 2018
Afobear:
if I intend bombarding here with Islamic mayhem's,I swear ,1 terabyte won't be enough for me .

I know you to be a moronic extremist that will gladly dorn a suicide suit and roast people . Idiot

I told you earlier you are a slowpoke, create a thread and unleash that 1 terabyte you have while I school you on what you know not or act ignorant of
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 04, 2018
ollah2:

So the names I listed are Chinese right?
yea, you listed three peoples name how is that compared to millions of muslim terrorists and did you not read were i made it clear that if they are terrorists they should be killed too? angry
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by ollah2: 6:29pm On May 04, 2018
gypsey:
yea, you listed three peoples name how is that compared to millions of muslim terrorists and did you not read were i made it clear that if they are terrorists they should be killed too? angry

Didn't you also include that its unlikely to find chrisitan terrorists? Oh I only listed just three names, I could go on to list more.
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 04, 2018
ollah2:

Didn't you also include that its unlikely to find chrisitan terrorists? Oh I only listed just three names, I could go on to list more.
as i said, kill all terrorists regardless of their Religion, Race or country.
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by ollah2: 6:32pm On May 04, 2018
gypsey:
as i said, kill all terrorists regardless of their Religion, Race or country.

Now you are making sense.
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 04, 2018
ollah2:

Now you are making sense.
Danke!! cool
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by koolaid87: 9:57pm On May 04, 2018
abdelrahman:
so as old as you are,no brain lipsrsealed

Your father!

Your religion needs reformation

Na you sabi
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 04, 2018
koolaid87:

Your father!

Your religion needs reformation

Na you sabi
as Luther reformed ur own grin
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by itzlatest(m): 3:36am On May 05, 2018
All of you should just check Wikipedia for the worst place with gun violence. Also, check the names of the perpetrators.
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by itzlatest(m): 3:39am On May 05, 2018
gypsey:

Anything else?.
Do you know what Stephen paddock did? Last year at a las Vegas hotel?
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by koolaid87: 4:02am On May 05, 2018
abdelrahman:
as Luther reformed ur own grin

That Luther you mentioned had more impact on mankind than your anobis altogether
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Nobody: 6:27am On May 05, 2018
koolaid87:

That Luther you mentioned had more impact on mankind than your anobis altogether
lobatan! Mu.mu eyan

The same man that said let your sin be strong,kill or fornicate grin
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Nobody: 7:08am On May 05, 2018
itzlatest:
Do you know what Stephen paddock did? Last year at a las Vegas hotel?
No one heard him shout Alahu Akbar!! before Killing those people, neither did he do it so he can go to heaven and have 72 virgins

2 Likes

Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by udatso: 3:44pm On May 05, 2018
gypsey:
No one heard him shout Alahu Akbar!! before Killing those people, neither did he do it so he can go to heaven and have 72 virgins
A product of media brainwashing. In your warped reasoning even if a person kills billions, he is no terrorist since there isn't any mention of Allahu Akbar.
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 05, 2018
udatso:

A product of media brainwashing. In your warped reasoning even if a person kills billions, he is no terrorist since there isn't any mention of Allahu Akbar.
the only people who are known to be terrorists are muslims.
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by brodalokie: 7:31pm On May 05, 2018
abdelrahman:
lobatan! Mu.mu eyan

The same man that said let your sin be strong,kill or fornicate grin

Martin Luther was fulfilling a portion of the book of prophecy throughout his ministry. This was after the dark ages where the gospel almost died out while the Catholic dogma flourished. Every so called believer had become a walking zombie so the revival of Luther was imminent...
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by itzlatest(m): 10:50am On May 06, 2018
gypsey:
Are you sure you went to school? or are you an undergraduate? saying terrorist=muslim. Do you know of anti-balaka,NLFT or NAGA. They also have an aim similar to the ISIS's.( to form a sovereign Christian state). check this out before you say anything https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism .
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Nobody: 11:08am On May 06, 2018
itzlatest:
Are you sure you went to school? or are you an undergraduate? saying terrorist=muslim. Do you know of anti-balaka,NLFT or NAGA. They also have an aim similar to the ISIS's.( to form a sovereign Christian state). check this out before you say anything https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism .
okay, if you say so.
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Empiree: 11:40pm On May 06, 2018
gypsey:
this type of comment makes my stomach turns. I don't understand a kind of brain you have. Brainwashed kid undecided
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Empiree: 11:51pm On May 06, 2018
Anyways, MUSLIMS can save themselves all these negativities by having trained Muslims in the media and tech field in Nigeria. I understand there are qualified ones that are denied this jobs. But there is a need for muslim INDEPENDENT newsrooms, newspaper outlets and all forms of media they can get.

This is the only way to effectively counter these fvckers. This is the time of intellectual war they are waging on MUSLIMS. It didn't start recently. It been since for decades.
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by udatso: 7:36am On May 07, 2018
Empiree:
this type of comment makes my stomach turns. I don't understand a kind of brain you have. Brainwashed kid undecided
After that comment of his, I gave up cos his ignorance can't be e-treated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Way Of Earning A Living / Is Ritual bath(janaba) Compulsory On Him Or Not? / Sayings And Teachings Of The Ahlul-Bayt (as)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.