Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

The Ignorance Of Generational Curse & How It Is Affecting My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ignorance Of Generational Curse & How It Is Affecting My Marriage (713 Views)

How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life / This Is Affecting My Relationship / The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ignorance Of Generational Curse & How It Is Affecting My Marriage by Beke2020: 12:38pm On May 04, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

How are you. Congratulations on your blog,I would say you have done very well. My wife sends her regards. Yes,my wife.haha…me and Ese got married last month and we thank God for this. You have my permission to post our story because we want to expose what is going on and hopefully help put an end to the stigma that is going on in our society.

Ese and I went to the same primary school in Warri. She was a very pretty and intelligent girl. But I was a very timid little boy so I never had the courage to talk to her. But as a little boy,I used to imagine that she was my girlfriend: she was my crush. As fate would have it,we ran into each other several years later. This time,I had become a very successful surgeon in the United States. I met Ese during a party thrown by a mutual Nigerian friend.I didnt waste my time to shoot my shot. Luckily for me,Ese was single. We dated for almost a year before I asked her to marry me. I must say,I am the luckiest man alive to be with such a smart lady as Ese.

So what is the problem you may ask? When I informed my people that I was going to get married to Ese,they told me they would look into her family background to ensure that she was from a well brought up home. They came back to say that I could not marry Ese cos they found out that something is wrong with the men that get married into that family. From their research,Ese’s grandfather died of mental illness,her Uncle ran mad and stripped in the market while Ese’s own father also died of a strange illness,hence the family is cursed. They rumored that all the men in that family always end up with one type of sickness or the other or even end up dead mysteriously.

With this discovery,my family insisted that I could not get married to Ese. Well,I didnt listen to them. I am a christian,even if I am not a serious one. I do not in any way believe that Ese’s lineage is cursed. Even Ese is a better christian than I am. In as much as it was sad,I and Ese visited her parents and did our traditional marriage rites in February. None of my family members attended the ceremony. Only my elder sister who lives in Canada attended our wedding in the US. Even as educated as my elder sister is,she is a Lawyer practicing in Canada. She also advised me that I should.....Read full story from the blog:

Note: kindly leave your constructive comments on the blog because the sender may not see it here.https://livelystones.com.ng/the-ignorance-of-generational-curse-how-it-is-affecting-my-marriage/
Re: The Ignorance Of Generational Curse & How It Is Affecting My Marriage by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 04, 2018
Click bait do not click

Drop you comments here

The OP can.copy them to the blog

Though I am certain this is a fake.made up story so I wouldn't advise you to.waste time commenting

Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ignorance Of Generational Curse & How It Is Affecting My Marriage by Bestypretty: 12:42pm On May 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Ignorance Of Generational Curse & How It Is Affecting My Marriage by Beke2020: 3:19pm On May 04, 2018
Have receive stories not once, from people who stated they met us from NL
Lakeside79:
Click bait do not click

Drop you comments here

The OP can.copy them to the blog

Though I am certain this is a fake.made up story so I wouldn't advise you to.waste time commenting

Smh
Re: The Ignorance Of Generational Curse & How It Is Affecting My Marriage by Beke2020: 7:38am On May 05, 2018
Re: The Ignorance Of Generational Curse & How It Is Affecting My Marriage by Samuelgr8: 9:39am On May 05, 2018
The issue of generational curse has to do with individual believe. It exist no doubt, but it up to you to allow it work in your life or not. I met someone who said no one in his entire family has ever graduated from university becos of generational curse. truth be told this guy dropped when we where in 200L, when i was in 400L he gained another admission and as i type he has long dropped out and till date he is yet to go back, i have graduated for over 7 years now. This guy in quested is a believer. I also have similar issue but a different scenario, but i stood my ground to the glory of God. That's why i said it depend on what we allow as believers
Re: The Ignorance Of Generational Curse & How It Is Affecting My Marriage by Beke2020: 2:30pm On May 30, 2018
Ignorance no be excuse

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Food For Married People / Gynaecologists Warn: This Is The Reason Why You Must Not Shave Your Pubic Hair / 5 Ways To Stay Attractive To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.