Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Heartbreaking Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Lady With Amputated Arm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreaking Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Lady With Amputated Arm (1588 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Lady With Amputated Arm by ExAngel007(f): 3:51pm On May 04, 2018

Olivia Malachy is an adorable lady blessed with
beauty, brains and a well structured body.

Her amputated arm has put a 'but' in her
physical appearance but she has failed to allow
this hamper her happiness in life. The young
lady who was a great supporter of the Big
Brother Naija reality show of the 2018 edition
claims to be a 'warrior' who doesn't believe in
giving up.

In a public hearing of her testimony, she said
she wouldn't like to be regarded as a disabled
person despite having one arm. She also gave a
sneak-peek of the agony she passed through
when she had an accident that damaged her
arm.

"The maggots coming out of my injured arm were
enough to fill a cup of rice" she told a large
audience.

See more photos:

https://www.tori.ng/userfiles/image/2018/may/04/oliv10.JPG

https://www.tori.ng/news/95543/heartbreaking-photos-of-beautiful-nigerian-lady-wi.html
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Lady With Amputated Arm by mrphysics(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2018
grin grin

Life is all about what you see when you look at the mirror. Your happiness is dependent on how you choose to treat and/or see yourself.

She's even more beautiful and neat than some persons with their two hands intact.

Keeping a positive vibe always will extend your life span
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Lady With Amputated Arm by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 04, 2018
mrphysics:
grin grin

Why you shine teeth angry

Make me shine mine grin grin grin
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Lady With Amputated Arm by IdeyFindWife: 4:00pm On May 04, 2018
Oh poor girl, prosthetics will surely assist her now even though I doubt this fine girl will lack help in the boyfriend department.

Cool options await her if she's got the money or can dump the sh!thole, and go look for qualified help and solutions.Though, it might never be like the real thing but these prosthetics manufacturers are doing a damn good job nevertheless.

My dream is the day eugenics and co mature to the point you can simply just grow new replacement limbs and body parts.

softwerk:
Nice body, lovely thighs, nicely curved hips and big boobs kiss

This lady's amputated arm is no set back to her...........she might just be receiving doggy even at this very moment grin
Chai, such graphic language! You bad bad girl!! Come over here and take ur own "doggy this very moment" grin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Lady With Amputated Arm by softwerk(f): 4:00pm On May 04, 2018
Nice body, lovely thighs, nicely curved hips and big boobs kiss

This lady's amputated arm is no set back to her...........she might just be receiving doggy even at this very moment grin
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Lady With Amputated Arm by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 04, 2018

Look At Suckulent boobs...

She Looks Like A Broken Toy...

Thank God Her Right Hand Is Not Broken, she Can Still Give A Great Blo.wjob
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Lady With Amputated Arm by WickedBlogger: 5:25pm On May 04, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Lady With Amputated Arm by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 04, 2018
Tufiakwa!!!!! may God forbid bad thing...
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Lady With Amputated Arm by Lalas247(f): 5:42pm On May 04, 2018
hmmm see lies chai .. fear Nigerians
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Lady With Amputated Arm by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Tufiakwa!!!!! may God forbid bad thing...
may God forgive what exactly?

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Supernatural Girlfriend / Love In The Office: Interview On People's Experience With Workplace Romance / Top 10 Signs Your Woman Is Deeply In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.