Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna (33743 Views)

IPOB Calls For Sit-at-home In Benue, Adamawa, Kaduna / Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari / Return Your Children To School From Monday, IPOB Orders Biafran Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by enemybulldozer(m): 8:11pm On May 04, 2018
justtoodark:

just saying what i think....dont go piss off northerners oooooo....bad idea.....
We know that Afonjas are afraid of them we are not!
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by castrokins(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2018
IPOB Is Even More OOrganised Than Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by DocHMD: 8:14pm On May 04, 2018
iaamxavier:
Lord When will this people learn
And stop behaving like Fools for crying out loud!
See as them dey disgrace them self angry

Carry up your arm and smell your armpit, I'm sure it smells 'ewedu muslim, ewedu-muslim'. You know that characteristic dirty yoro smell that non-yoromuslims can perceive from a mile away even when blindfolded?

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by NSK4U(m): 8:24pm On May 04, 2018
supported....... chineke gozie umu Igbo niile, Isee!
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by afongha3: 8:44pm On May 04, 2018
Jobless iidoits
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by sanusianangi: 8:44pm On May 04, 2018
Let them sit at home now, der yansh koh answer them correctly. I see they need another python Dance 3.. Buratai heard them oooo oooo. Thy want to start that madness..........
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by potterdon: 8:44pm On May 04, 2018
Yyeske:
The Anambra guber election had already squashed all that, IPOB should come up with another agenda or strategy.
that's why ur an afonja pretending to be igbo anambra state boycotts was successful. If u were an anambrian present there u would have known instead of talking nonsense and things ur not sure of

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by DocHMD: 8:53pm On May 04, 2018
Yyeske:
Good, tell Ndigbo all over Nigeria to start migrating back to Biafra so that others can take you serious once and for all.

Oga you dey make too much montonous noise. Sounding like a broken recording record already. Oppose Biafra with good intellect, if you don't have a good brain at least go buy one in your Jankara human spare parts market.

I heard a fresh human head costs only N2,500 in your neck of the woods the brain matter should cost ever lesser.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by sorry1(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2018
Banmeallday:
As much as I support Biafra and IPOB, I believe this is very redundant and taking the movement or mind set backwards. It’s as if sit and home is the only thing they/we can do and say it was a success. We have and will always honor our heroes but need to take it to the next level these days. Just saying
and what do you suggest? undecided
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by DocHMD: 8:59pm On May 04, 2018
Amalekki:

grin grin grin This bros don high on cheap burukutu

He said the truth are you pained?

Anambra guber had only 21% compliance according to INEC record, 79% of voters refused to vote because IPOB gave orders.

The only saving grace of career politicians that day was the simple majority rule that does not prescribe any percentage of voters compliance before results can be declared.

Go sit ya abooki ass down!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by magzey: 9:00pm On May 04, 2018
What concern middle belt ,Kaduna,Adamawa and Kogi with terrorist IPOB? and herdsmen you don't have focus

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by magzey: 9:07pm On May 04, 2018
LAZZZYYY YOUTHHHH grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by DocHMD: 9:08pm On May 04, 2018
immhotep:

Itsmeaboki needs herdsmen to come and teach him wisdom.

Cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl pointzerom shalomc Buhariguy Madridguy Bamoski

He is actually a herdsman.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by afongha3: 9:11pm On May 04, 2018
achi4u:
We are ever ready and will continue to observe every 30th may as our heroes day, no matter what this country is going to do.

So what? what difference has it made, or will it ever make?

Yeye
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Sagay212: 9:19pm On May 04, 2018
Imagine these useless people that abandoned dilector to his fate are coming here to yap nonsense about sit at home. How does sitting at home bring dilector oit from his hiding place. How does it help the other two ipod monkeys escape kuje suffering.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by engrchykae(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2018
justtoodark:
wait,wait.....did they mentioned kaduna or my eys is not seeing well........?

chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......
that is why i wish buhari and macban success in their noble endeavor to clean up the northcentral morons so that we have less i.diots to worry about.
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Yyeske(m): 9:28pm On May 04, 2018
immhotep:

This one is still yarning opata.
Don't worry. Herdsmen are heading to your village.
Sai baba.

Cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl pointzerom shalomc
Continue bothering yourself about herdsmen instead of heading straight to Biafraland to get your Biafra
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Yyeske(m): 9:29pm On May 04, 2018
Str8talk21:

thanks, because obviously the North is as good as a grave yard.
spend $50b for d North development, it will still remain a desolate region.
No offense though.
Tell your friends and relatives to move to Biafraland before 30th May
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Yyeske(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2018
enemybulldozer:
I thought you said you are from anambra grin grin
Wonders shall never end!
Never knew you were from Bornu
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Yyeske(m): 9:31pm On May 04, 2018
rainylad:

You are always talking trash.

.IPOB has turned your squeals a notch higher..all you can do is piss around nairaland like you usually do no kore no less.
Hope you are in Biafraland already or making arrangements to move except of course you are staying outside the shores of Nigeria
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by engrchykae(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2018
justtoodark:
i said it....anywhere only 2 igbos are is igboland.....simple as that....soon they will claim singapore.....
igbophobia,
but the igbo have a thick skin and hate only spurs him on.
Anything to annoy the zoo
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Yyeske(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2018
enemybulldozer:
How do you mean??
Afonja unity beggar!!
Bornu man, how far
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Yyeske(m): 9:33pm On May 04, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

On the Contrary I was one of those who said that the whole South has to leave u in 2015.

You don't value life or education.
I laffs in Swahili, move your sorry ass down east before 30th May
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Yyeske(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2018
enemybulldozer:
When did IPOB started demanding for restructuring??
A typical zoogerian is a known liar quote me anywhere
What was its last demand before this silly sit at home
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by pyx: 9:36pm On May 04, 2018
The case of BIAFRA is like a family where the father has deserted to unknown destination, and the children are planning to celebrate their father`s birthday in absential. Misplacement of priority, you better go to ask for safe landing for your leader in asylum
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Yyeske(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2018
potterdon:
that's why ur an afonja pretending to be igbo anambra state boycotts was successful. If u were an anambrian present there u would have known instead of talking nonsense and things ur not sure of
You have always been told to write in good English for everyone to understand that crap you love to write in everytime.
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Yyeske(m): 9:41pm On May 04, 2018
DocHMD:

Oga you dey make too much montonous noise. Sounding like a broken recording record already. Oppose Biafra with good intellect, if you don't have a good brain at least go buy one in your Jankara human spare parts market.

I heard a fresh human head costs only N2,500, the brain matter should cost less.
OYO, just be in Biafraland to observe the sit at home as directed by two different Biafran secessionist groups giving different directives.
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Chiedu4Trump: 9:42pm On May 04, 2018
Yyeske:
I laffs in Swahili, move your sorry ass down east before 30th May
If u like laff in Almajiri, u r the ones begging for unity.

The whole South & now middle belt is sick of u Fulani

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by calaway: 9:44pm On May 04, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, when it comes to pretending everybody knows your capacity for deceit; unfortunately, when it comes politics you ppl are so unsophisticated and naive to the extend that you are often the only ones who actually believe your silly propaganda.

The Middle Belt ppl you are currently courting know very well where they stand when the push comes to the shove; because they will remember how you never spare them during uprisings in the S.E. and always lump them together and kill them as Hausas not minding whether they are Christians or not..

The IBO never kill anyone....they have no tym for anti progressive engagement you are mixing up the murderous north with the south east.... since 1943 igbos have been murdered in the north by fulani and missled the middle belt to join in the polgrom against the Ibo.......the middle beltans stand and are dying in regret of their folly in the complicity of murdering innocent helpless Igbo's even as karma may be upon them...As I type now the Fulani are busy killing in two Benue villages..... they are killing unarmed helpless benue citizens with out hindrance from the northern security institutions. try to understand issues for what they are and stop twist reality in your head.
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Yyeske(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

If u like laff in Almajiri, u r the ones begging for unity.

The whole South & now middle belt is sick of u Fulani
Hope you are already in Biafraland or planning to move in to observe the sit at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Election: Tribunal orders substituted service on INEC, Oyetola / Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque / Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.