Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,731 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . (53028 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens / Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno / Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by tayot1(m): 11:02pm On May 04, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

don't u get it.......all of them are terrorist.......both boko haram and Nigeria soldiers.......

I don't pray for safe return of any of them....

Until someone close to you join the military... so much kids on NL these days
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by mechanics(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2018
biacan:
He should have thought of this before he signed up for it...... cheers wink
Just cheer them up, they need our prayers.
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Redhot111(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

they should have had a rethink

atleeast people like us are dia to help to reduce unemployment rate

but not them venturing into army- for what so the devil's rzn will dey

if u hv anyone in army tell him to come bak and look for polite way of leaving or else ur family will lose him to power of missles or instruments of coercion

divert u sympathy to less privileged ones dey deserve more than any near grave soldier

Are u really this callous or u are just pretending to be? What is that about you loosing ur entire family to the power of missiles? I thought I was talking to an adult until I red that line, well I don't dignify kids with quotes. So bye.
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by mvem(m): 11:08pm On May 04, 2018
gidgiddy:
Stupid Python dancers.
na ur Igbo man ooo
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by potterdon: 11:22pm On May 04, 2018
Uyiii:

Like seriously, wetin dey worry all of una sef
yah, it's true 9ja in all sense isn't out for one course, she's not a one nation anymore, we forcing the name 9ja on ourselves.
but haba naa, make we still dey apply sense garnished with humanity if we wan talk at times.
very glaring this guy is a Southerner and we still dey talk nonsense like this? honestly ehn, no matter how insensitive and inhumane some military fucktards treats civilians, we can and should never underrate the effort some of these guys put to curb and contain terrorism.

We don dey grow o, we don dey mature, we don dey see say life isn't all about ice-cream and meat-pie.
na hunger, a way to strive and survive naim push some of these guys enter military, nor be say na passion.

who nor like better thing, make I see?
who nor like to nod tie sidon gidigba for office with freezing Ac complemented with Lunch break, make I hear??

so abeg, if at all, let's try to praise and encourage these guys fighting terrorism.

Una good evening.
what of the innocent lives they joined the herdmen to murder should we also praise them for that.
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by RighteousI: 11:50pm On May 04, 2018
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by CHIGIM: 11:57pm On May 04, 2018
anywhere u like die how it take affect us,
unknownsolja:

no dummy..ayam not even in nigeria now
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by vicben27(m): 12:11am On May 05, 2018
even if Job Finish for this Country! Joining the army is a Big No for me!
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by ufuosman(m): 12:25am On May 05, 2018
Dis men dey try, more strength to dem
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by otipoju(m): 12:35am On May 05, 2018
CodeTemplar:
And so what? No be wetin them sign up for?

That's not what he signed up for.

Proper tents, showers, mobile toilets, proper canteens are what they deserve especially when the billions meant for all these are regularly disbursed by the Federal government.
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Nobody: 12:46am On May 05, 2018
Uyiii:

Like seriously, wetin dey worry all of una sef
yah, it's true 9ja in all sense isn't out for one course, she's not a one nation anymore, we forcing the name 9ja on ourselves.
but haba naa, make we still dey apply sense garnished with humanity if we wan talk at times.
very glaring this guy is a Southerner and we still dey talk nonsense like this? honestly ehn, no matter how insensitive and inhumane some military fucktards treats civilians, we can and should never underrate the effort some of these guys put to curb and contain terrorism.

We don dey grow o, we don dey mature, we don dey see say life isn't all about ice-cream and meat-pie.
na hunger, a way to strive and survive naim push some of these guys enter military, nor be say na passion.

who nor like better thing, make I see?
who nor like to nod tie sidon gidigba for office with freezing Ac complemented with Lunch break, make I hear??

so abeg, if at all, let's try to praise and encourage these guys fighting terrorism.

Una good evening.

Their Ogas are in Abuja drinking these guys juice on their behalf.

My advice to him "If You Know That You Can't Win, RUN".
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by otipoju(m): 12:50am On May 05, 2018
biacan:

You lack a vital skill for leadership...it is called empathy.

The ability to put yourself in the other persons position.

In the USA, soldiers are paid just like everyone else but because the government and citizens understand the vital role they play in securing the country....soldiers get to pay less money for many things.

They are allowed to board airplanes before anyone else and no limit on their luggage.

They go to university for almost free and totally free in many cases.

Medical bills for them and their nuclear family are much less than everyone else

They pay discount price in many stores because they understand that they are likely to pay the Supreme sacrifice with their life just so they can do business in peace.

...Nigerian soldiers are not treated well and so some tend to vent their frustrations on citizens who cross their path and do not respect them....nevertheless without them you will be somewhere in the bush running for your dear life.

Respect their hustle sis.

My blood was in Kuwait for 9 months so I know a little something about something.
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Kyllahmc(m): 2:07am On May 05, 2018
biacan:
someone gotta do it! show them some encouragement at least!
do yo know what is like to be in a war? to see death eye to eye everyday? knowing your life could end at any point? well I have and I'm telling you its a nightmare...
No matter how brave you act or pretend to be in front of your enemies, there is always that hidden fear of death inside you... it means you are a human and not a war robot.
give these guys some credits, it takes a real man with a real heart to do what they do!
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by VolvoS60(m): 2:33am On May 05, 2018
undecided

Some things never change...

I have met many plumbers, doctors, teachers, authors, carpenters, accountants, mechanics, engineers...the list goes on.

They don't usually go round assaulting pregnant women in the street like this 'gentleman' here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikKP7wEujno

Respect is not demanded, coerced or decreed into existence.

It is earned.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by discusant: 2:43am On May 05, 2018
biacan:

Did they sign up to fight a no-win religious war?

Who can stop millions of northerners from fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws?

Southerners seem to have been hypnotized for one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Enemyofpeace: 3:15am On May 05, 2018
They begged to apply nobody forced it on them
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by learnedman(m): 3:52am On May 05, 2018
good luck bro! Nigeria is not worth dying for!
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:11am On May 05, 2018
See the so-called Nigger military....you guys are not a military as in "French Military", "Chinese Military", or "Canadian Military", but an armed group of African mercenaries protecting the resources for international companies, bankers, and leading families, that are being looted and taken for little or nothing on the daily...

SO NO, We don't pity na

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by discusant: 4:44am On May 05, 2018
WhoRUDeceiving:
See the so-called Nigger military....you guys are not a military as in "French Military", "Chinese Military", or "Canadian Military", but an armed group of African mercenaries protecting the resources for international companies, bankers, and leading families, that are being looted and taken for little or nothing on the daily...

SO NO, We don't pity na

Unemployment led them to sign up to fight a useless fight against millions of Sharia criminal justice system adherents in northern Nigeria, as well as fight to protect the resources of foreign companies and leading families in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by InvertedHammer: 5:07am On May 05, 2018
Angelanest:
A Nigerian soldier has shared pictures from the battlefield while fighting Boko Haram insurgents at Maiuguri, Borno state capital. According to the soldier identified as Mbaeru Chucks, people think all is well whenever they see him posting pictures to celebrate their victory without actually knowing what they pass through.

Below is what he shared online;

Some people will not no what I pass through before now most especially when they see me posting my pictures on line flexing enjoying my victory before now, I find it so difficult to dress on civil clothes not that I don't have it but no time no where to go to, I give God all the glory Maiduguri is nothing to write home about.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/nigerian-solider-shares-photos-of-what-they-pass-through-in-maiduguri.html
/
Big deal!

He wasn't drafted. He chose the military and he is being paid to do what he is doing. If they were drafted or are volunteers, then I will be concerned.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:33am On May 05, 2018
balogundayo:
This people above me... Are you thinking?? This people actually represent your country and protect we citizens with their lives....

C'mon really? Is this all the accolades they can get??.
We need to appreciate this people more...

I doff my hat in respect to Nigerian Soldiers...
Thank you so much for the troubles...
I used to respect them before until I see them beating one man wey mistakingly hit their oga car, now I don care if all of them die or live

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Nobody: 5:39am On May 05, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
if I have a gun
truly I will kill you two because you guys are crazy in life will you shut up there

How many battle have you won before? How many solider have you appreciate in your life before.

Don't come and be saying rubbish with your comments

Go and kill yourself if you're looking for who to kill.. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Reelectbuhari: 5:45am On May 05, 2018
tayot1:

Until someone close to you join the military... so much kids on NL these days

add fullstop
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Reelectbuhari: 5:46am On May 05, 2018
Redhot111:

Are u really this callous or u are just pretending to be? What is that about you loosing ur entire family to the power of missiles? I thought I was talking to an adult until I red that line, well I don't dignify kids with quotes. So bye.

u still a child to under the deep recesses especially in nigeria
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by odehaj: 6:00am On May 05, 2018
This whole bokoharam matter tire me. Bokoharam that drove triumphantly into Dapchi the other day bringing those girls are still fighting &bombing and the soldiers are still searching for them.
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by anibirelawal(m): 6:33am On May 05, 2018
unknownsolja:

no dummy..ayam not even in nigeria now

Good for you!
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by anibirelawal(m): 6:33am On May 05, 2018
unknownsolja:

no..ayam not even in nigeria now

Good for you!
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by freedomchild: 6:39am On May 05, 2018
hargbajaylorla:

Use your brain bros, think about it. This people sacrifice their freedom just fr your safety, and u are here on social media saying rubbish.
It is only in Nigeria where citizens have no respect for their soldiers. This people deserve our respect, and they need to be honoured.

VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE
GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Nonsense
God bless Nigeria my foot
God's gift giveth life and adds no sorrow.... there's a lot of penury in Nigeria so don't involve God.... Just divide this shit hole and for the soldiers up north fighting a northern elites business called boko haram fight are just wasting away for nothing
NOBODY is gonna appreciate you
The northern elites will see you guys as stumbling block to there cash inflows
Your people down south whose only interest is a country of there own will see you as a prodigal son
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by Taku555(m): 6:44am On May 05, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

and how does dat concern us....

if any of u die....a new soldier will replace....

notin to bee sympathetic to......until this country collapsee
why are you so wicked like this brother?
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by unknownsolja: 7:03am On May 05, 2018
CHIGIM:
anywhere u like die how it take affect us,

piss off kid
Re: Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . by unknownsolja: 7:03am On May 05, 2018
khalidx:
but your remains will perish in Nigeria tongue tongue

shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) / Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) / RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.