Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? (27818 Views)

Break Up With A Friend Vs A Partner. Which Hurts More? Ft. Yinka | Ep. 62 / Don't Be A Jealous Partner. / Ways Of Dealing With A Jealous Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldengold2(f): 10:47pm On May 04, 2018
Was actually discussing with my friends and I get to know that people have different perspectives on their partners been jealous. What do u think about this house? Guys do u respect a jealous partner cos u think he/she loves u or a non jealous partner cos u think he/she is mature to control his/her emotions? Over to u my people.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by abefeb1(m): 11:14pm On May 04, 2018
Been jealous is part of love, because you can't be jealous of someone you don't love wink

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by AstroG: 11:22pm On May 04, 2018
There is a Limit to Every Jealously in Relationships,if it passes that limit,then its STUPIDITY

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldengold2(f): 11:24pm On May 04, 2018
abefeb1:
Been jealous is part of love, because you can't be jealous of someone you don't love wink
meaning u prefer a jealous partner right?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldengold2(f): 11:25pm On May 04, 2018
AstroG:
There is a Limit to Every Jealously in Relationships,if it passes that limit,then its STUPIDITY
okay, thanks for ur contribution

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by CriticMaestro: 11:28pm On May 04, 2018
For me any girl that truly likes me I can tell by her actions not neccessarily being jealous...
There are some girls that have side runs but are still filled with jealosness...
Bottom line jealousy doesn't the fine the thickness or thinness of love it's just another principle to get by

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 04, 2018
jealousy go quench

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Tombilly(m): 11:29pm On May 04, 2018
Mtcheew this na talk?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Macgreat(m): 11:29pm On May 04, 2018
I'll say it anywhere Jealousy has nothing in LOVE.

Jealousy thrives in LUST.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldengold2(f): 11:29pm On May 04, 2018
chukwukahenry:
jealousy go quench
lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by roarik(f): 11:30pm On May 04, 2018
jealous partner but with limitation...u dnt have to be jealous over everything.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldengold2(f): 11:30pm On May 04, 2018
Macgreat:
I'll say it anywhere Jealousy has nothing in LOVE.

wow!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by JohnVianney: 11:30pm On May 04, 2018
I'd really dislike a jealous partner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by balogundayo(m): 11:31pm On May 04, 2018
. Can't cope with it... Makes me sickly... Jealousy that won't make me love you more...

The stress of nagging will make me make way...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by dogstyle007(m): 11:31pm On May 04, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by magnaija: 11:32pm On May 04, 2018
One of the reasons I so much love my girlfriend, she's not jealous at all and this gives me peace of mind.

No unnecessary monitoring.

No who's that lady you were talking to or calling.

No phones password.

No complaining instead She'll advise and contribute.

Her level of comprehension so high.

And I'm not taking any advantage of her simplicity. I'm blessed to have her, Grace!!!

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Macgreat(m): 11:32pm On May 04, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by timilehin007(m): 11:32pm On May 04, 2018
Jealous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 04, 2018
he that is not jealous is not in love ~ Saint Augustine

cheesy cheesy
But not acid level ɓiƙo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by timilehin007(m): 11:33pm On May 04, 2018
magnaija:
One of the reasons I so much love my girlfriend, she's not jealous at all and this gives me peace of mind.

Exactly reason why being jealous is good...she's not jealous probably because u don't care either...it's a win-win situation

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Cutehector(m): 11:33pm On May 04, 2018
Please just let me breathe.. Please!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldengold2(f): 11:33pm On May 04, 2018
magnaija:
I think I prefer a non jealous partner too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by SpaceAngel: 11:33pm On May 04, 2018
i hate jealousy in any form.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 04, 2018
.....thoughtfully jealous as oppsed to stupidly jealous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldengold2(f): 11:34pm On May 04, 2018
timilehin007:
Jelous
hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 04, 2018
Jealous lovers I know

But there is no such thing as a non jealous lover. Rather call them lovers with low melting points. It takes a lot to break their resistance. And when they erupt, they boil down like a volcano. Obliterating everything in their path.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldengold2(f): 11:35pm On May 04, 2018
balogundayo:
. Can't cope with it... Makes me sickly... Jealousy that won't make me love you more...

The stress of nagging will make me make way...
yes ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by magnaija: 11:35pm On May 04, 2018
timilehin007:

Exactly reason why being jealous is good...she's not jealous probably because u don't care either...it's a win-win situation

LoL... your conclusion is crazy Bro.

If you have a partner that takes life so simple you'll understand what I'm talking about. All they need from you is not to take their calmness for weakness.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by ednut1(m): 11:35pm On May 04, 2018
From experience na d jealous lovers dey cheat pass

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldengold2(f): 11:36pm On May 04, 2018
Cutehector:
Please just let me breathe.. Please!!!
yes boss

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... / 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.