Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend (32519 Views)

My Amazing Pre Wedding Pictures / Oil Meets Defence In Amazing Pre Wedding Photos / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by rawpadgin(m): 6:30am On May 05, 2018
I’m so blessed because we have witnessed so many milestones in each other’s lives. Your getting married is another one. I wish you all the best as you begin another chapter of your life, this time with your wife. May the love that brought you together bind you forever. May your love be fruitful and give you beautiful sons and daughters. May you always enjoy married life for the adventure that it is, because it will not always be fun and games, or hugs and kisses. There will be many challenges along the way, but there will also be many defining and unforgettable moments that you will treasure forever. Wishing you all the best today and always!

7 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Lalas247(f): 6:34am On May 05, 2018
Lovely photos wink

6 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by rawpadgin(m): 6:35am On May 05, 2018
Lalasticlala, please let's celebrate this beautiful couple

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by rawpadgin(m): 6:36am On May 05, 2018
Lalas247:
Lovely photos wink
thanks babe
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Nobody: 6:41am On May 05, 2018
Great step!
May God's blessings be roundabout your union.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by mrphysics(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2018
grin grin

What about you or you never reach to marry?

Lovely images. They look good together

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Nobody: 7:01am On May 05, 2018
Happy Madrid life...@ last pic. wink

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Nobody: 7:07am On May 05, 2018
Beautiful!
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Godsent4life: 9:39am On May 05, 2018
I buy all your iTunes cards of any denomination and offer best rate bring them all
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by NwaAmaikpe: 9:39am On May 05, 2018
shocked

Marriage isn't for everyone.
Because you see me wearing a wedding band doesn't mean you should have one too.

I'm tired of seeing Pre-wedding pictures of folks who you are certain their destiny is to end up as convicts and expect me to wish them a happy married life.

And what's with the craze for pre-wedding pictures?
Our parents and grandparents who had the best and most tolerant marriages didn't do this.
Folks with the best relationships don't do this either.

Your photos are for your consumption alone. They belong to your album and not for the public's scrutiny or validation.
So if you choose to release an ugly, mediocre photoshoot, don't call us "bad-belle" when we tell you the gory story your pictures tell.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:40am On May 05, 2018
My time too will soon come. Just that i never see my taste

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by OboOlora(f): 9:42am On May 05, 2018
U can never go wrong with a pair of white sneakers and blue jeans, even if u r rocking fake!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Lizilicious(f): 9:42am On May 05, 2018
Lovely
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Ademidd: 9:43am On May 05, 2018
Beautiful couple
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Elnino4ladies: 9:53am On May 05, 2018
OboOlora:
U can never go wrong with a pair of white sneakers and blue jeans, even if u r rocking fake!

Are they rocking fake? Lol

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Partnerbiz(f): 9:53am On May 05, 2018
Cute.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Dafreeguy(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2018
Colourich:
Beautiful!
This cud be u and i
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Topsybbn(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm tired of seeing Pre-wedding pictures of folks who you are certain their destiny is to end up as convicts and expect me to wish them a happy married life.

Our parents and grandparents who had the best and most tolerant marriages didn't do this.

Your photos are for your consumption alone. They belong to your album not for the public's scrutiny or validation.
So if you choose to release an ugly, mediocre photoshoot, don't call us "bad-belle" when we tell you the gory story your pictures tell.
Why hating! Can't you just sit down quietly and think about your sorry life.

6 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Skmoda(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your photos are for your consumption alone. They belong to your album and not for the public's scrutiny or validation.
bitter truth must be spoken....eccentric fellow... lol

11 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by MrMoney007: 10:03am On May 05, 2018
generation of publicity
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by lonelydora: 10:06am On May 05, 2018
rawpadgin:
I’m so blessed because we have witnessed so many milestones in each other’s lives. Your getting married is another one. I wish you all the best as you begin another chapter of your life, this time with your wife. May the love that brought you together bind you forever. May your love be fruitful and give you beautiful sons and daughters. May you always enjoy married life for the adventure that it is, because it will not always be fun and games, or hugs and kisses. There will be many challenges along the way, but there will also be many defining and unforgettable moments that you will treasure forever. Wishing you all the best today and always!

Finally. Congratulations
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Nobody: 10:08am On May 05, 2018
Lale ojo yen cry cry
grin grin
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Hallabee1(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2018
Nice One
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by onupeter(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2018
Amazingly... They are beautiful
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by thatsincerechic(f): 10:12am On May 05, 2018
Congrats young couple cheesy
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Cupie22(f): 10:15am On May 05, 2018
Nice pictures....
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by sunkanmihassan1(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2018
These ones that are still supposed to be in school
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by biacan(f): 10:19am On May 05, 2018
The guy looks like a G boy

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by rawpadgin(m): 10:24am On May 05, 2018
onupeter:
Amazingly... They are beautiful
lol

We work together

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.